Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Figure how to technically retaliate at where changes is required.  (Read 54 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 09:16:37 AM

That life of "Do me I do you" does not really make sense at where we needed positive changes, although at some points if we do not retaliate towards some acts of persons being unremorseful and consciencelessly dealing with others, they would certainly keep up to it.
I think leaving such person with a negative tag would be the best response instead of confrontations or otherwise that may even disregard you on your vengeance.

Last night I made a P2P Bitcoin trading transaction with a crypto trader which I was urgently in need of the money and while I chatted with the trader, I told him I needed the money in less than 15 minutes time which he concord to disburse as told but unfortunately he failed and While I chatted him up again in not than 5 consecutive times he could not respond which almost got me cancel the transaction request but then after up to an hour he sent me the money.

I was not really comfortable with his behavior and then I thought of also delaying to release the coin to him as he delayed me but I asked myself if would that be the best of it? Then I remembered when a friend was also in such situations which he had to hold the coin for X3 to how long the trader delayed his time too.
But I finally decided that all that is to no avail, let me just release the coin to him and give him a negative compliment which I know would be reflected in his review where the public would also have to thoughts of it.
And hopefully if this trader must have got lot of negative reviews as mine, it is neither left for him to improve on his trading operations or he looses his clients.
This is just little technical on how we can tackle so unpleasant conducts if we really need changes on humanitarians service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 116

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:49:56 AM

Sometimes we should understand that we're dealing with humans and not robots. I know some people are used to not keeping to an agreed time and when it comes to money matters, no one would want to joke with his money but let's also understand that it's possible that something came up at his end that delayed him making the transaction as at when agreed upon.

If after sending the funds you feel dissatisfied with him, you can come out plain and tell him that what he did was very wrong and that it had a serious effect on you. Some people are just careless about the way they relate with others and don't always consider that everyone has his own way of reacting to things and that what one considers as nothing could make the next person extremely angry. Paying back evil for evil has never helped in any way as long as the person hasn't directly hurt you and is good enough for your case, you hard your money so I wouldn't advise you to give him negative compliments. We are humans and we have to understand that most of the things we look at as what we can't do to others, if we are in their shoes, we might do worse off than that.

There is absolutely no ideal and perfect human on earth so, do me I do you no be am at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:01:06 PM

In some cases these situations are not done at the trader's will, no trader loves delay in p2p trading but we must understand that this issues can arise as we are dealing with technology and from the buyers end there could be a sudden network issue leading to a poor network connection stalling transaction or probably the bank the buyer might be using could be the cause of certain delays while the seller might be waiting on the other side not knowing what the exact situation is  that's causing the delay.

Let not be too quick to react in most cases though there are some traders that will intentionally delay an already initiated trade just for no reason forgetting that the other party is waiting in haste. What's important not to fail at is to never release the coins if you have not received and confirmed payment reception in your bank account.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 51

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:35:34 PM

I just came across a related thread like this there on the beginners and help board where someone sent money to purchase a coin but took the other party over three hours to release the coin to him.
I just get to think of is it that this third-party p2p traders are being unserious with their job or what but I get to buttress it that they can't be so unserious with their jobs where their funds are being Invested on. So then of what gain would it profit them at not trying with their best to offer their clients better services? Of course non so otherwise this whole misconceptions could be network issues. Op you should also think if the trader hasn't sent the money since maybe due to network delay is bridges the transaction not to reflect so quickly as you demanded.
Anyhow I applaud your patience and your ability to intellectually exercised your vengeance in such remarkable way instead of the tit for that of equal retaliations of holding him back waiting too before you could release the Coin to him after receiving payment lately. Indeed, let's not assume retaliations is only soluable at when we feeds our reactions in the harden ways.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Amphenomenon

Activity: 518
Merit: 336

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 05:15:50 PM

Op your final approach to this issue was alot better or I can say it's the best if you had opt for the first option of delaying the release of the coin to be frank he might be the one to give a negative feedback to you because there is high chance he won't have know the reason you did that and will continue with this bad business manner but now is up to him to change or continue to receive bad feedback of such or  at least with your feedback other traders will be cautious of he/she.

I see majority of you all are trying to find a way to justify the other trader reason for the delay.
To be frank this is business if you fail to do things at the said agreed time and can't give a reasonable excuse for you not being able to meet up to agreed time then you are not ready to build trust and see your business grow.
Base on Op post it's clear that he did not apologize or give a reasonable excuse for the delay which make that trader deserve a tag

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 05:16:22 PM

I was not really comfortable with his behavior and then I thought of also delaying to release the coin to him as he delayed me but I asked myself if would that be the best of it? Then I remembered when a friend was also in such situations which he had to hold the coin for X3 to how long the trader delayed his time too.
But I finally decided that all that is to no avail, let me just release the coin to him and give him a negative compliment which I know would be reflected in his review where the public would also have to thoughts of it.
And hopefully if this trader must have got lot of negative reviews as mine, it is neither left for him to improve on his trading operations or he looses his clients.
This is just little technical on how we can tackle so unpleasant conducts if we really need changes on humanitarians service.
I have equally expirenced such thing from a P2P trader. A situation where I want to sell and was delayed close to 30 minutes, I waited for so long but could not get the fund in my account I chatted him if he was really online but all to know avail. But after he sent the money I just got the message from Gmail that I should confirm my payment an release asset emidiately I started saying that what coild have kept this guy waiting that he delayed it till this time I wanted to slow his release but just don't want to pay back with late release. I just guest the reason for most of those  things is that people are lf different types and kind. So it is possible the person in question is a lazy type or it could also be that his binance app was online but he may have not gotten a notification from his app or his app may be on silent on less he goes back to the app before noticing that someone is requesting to sell him crypto. So when you see such thing, you don't really need to stress yourself or get upset about that. What you can do is just be patient for upto 30 minutes depending on the time from of that particular trade. When the time elapsed without a response then you look for another client. And don't give anybody a negative review because the person might be good all this while but was not lucky at your own turn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: