Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasoning before investing can save you from lose  (Read 436 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 11:08:36 PM

~
I think most people make the mistake that some investors invest on any project they see. I'd say this only happens to new traders and what we see with most people investing in a lot of projects is that it's actually in their capability to fully invest in a lot of projects and that these projects can return some profit, probably at the minimum help them break even or closer. Well that's what I think about them anyway.

Additionally, "losing money" is an inevitable thing when you're investing. It's a risky endeavor in the first place. If you want to avoid risks, then investing is not what I'd recommend. Not to mention that it's not a lie when people say the greater the risks the greater the profit. The sad part here I guess is that people don't really know how to calculate the risks and their appetite for it, which is the reason why most people can't stomach the fact that they, well, lost money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 03:11:35 AM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

Investing without any reasoning can just make one to invest without considering the risk and the probability of making lose or making gain from the investment.

Well, that question "what if I lose my money?" is really something that every investors need to ask themselves before putting everything to a certain project. The most suitable answer for that is to invest what you can afford to lose. It us a pretty common statement, but some may don't understand it yet.
Research, knowledge, experience, and anything along this line may help us find a better project than a plain scam, but it won't totally guarantee us a return especially when a project eventually fail or being dumped. But then again, that's still better than just investing mindlessly because of the mindset of becoming rich in a short period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:01:23 PM

Of course, investing in something without thinking is incredibly stupid. You should not give in to feelings that can deceive you, any deception of your attention can lead to the loss of your funds, you should always remember this. Most likely, everyone has had a sad experience, and this strengthens them and prevents them from making mistakes in the future, beginners, unfortunately, pay little attention to this.
You said that a sad experience can shape a person. So why worry about the beginners? But, I believe not all beginners are careless. There is still no way though to prevent future mistakes even not on the same thing. Those who invest without needing to think a lot were maybe already confident about the assets that they are going to pick? Take BTC for example. When someone hears it, they automatically think about getting wealthy.

Yes, it's deceiving but in a good way, I guess? We should only learn about the basics of it though, if in case we do not know them yet. It shouldn't take a lot of time, so it's not something that someone will ignore.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:44:39 PM

Any investment in cryptocurrency is always a risk. Personally, I approach this approach more simply, and try to invest only those funds that I am willing to lose. And if you carry all your resources thoughtlessly, it will not lead to anything good. You should always ask yourself questions about risks and potential losses. A smart approach to investing helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 01:59:03 PM

When people ask for advice from other people who have been investing for a long time, most of the answers to these questions are to understand the risks you will face if your investment does not run smoothly.
However, understanding the risks, and being prepared for them is the first thing an investor must do. Even though that is the first and foremost thing, it is not uncommon for people to ignore this and invest in the hope that they will get big profits. Because of this, less people lose their assets than add to the assets they have. However, be a wise investor, who understands the risks in investing and is prepared to accept them. Apart from that, in-depth research also needs to be done because apart from accepting the risk, we also need to understand what we are investing in.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 03:12:09 PM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

Investing without any reasoning can just make one to invest without considering the risk and the probability of making lose or making gain from the investment.

Dear, you have started a good thread for discussion over this "Reasoning before investing can save you from lose", where many of us can share a well-planned investment technique for those people who are confused before investing in any project.

In my honest opinion, The key to investing in any project we should explore the project, is the project team is working on their ecosystem or not.  is the team collaborating with other projects to make the project successful?  we should do TA and FA of the project. DYOR

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 03:50:45 PM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

Mistakes right from the start cause many people to receive losses and act as a slap from the investment environment for dreamers. I feel like a person wants to eat delicious food but they don't have money/or don't know how to cook. No matter how we get to the goal, we need a process to get there. And in this space, maybe partly because of the ease of use and seeing the profits from someone increases greed, and they will also think things are really easy, let's be realistic that if it were that easy everyone would easily profit, and that does not happen with the crowd. I always see fairness in order to get good results, if someone learns, researches, and experiences... then that person will have to receive results consistent with what they have invested money (physical assets) is not the main factor in achieving goals. So equip yourself with things that can adapt to the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:58:19 PM

There is a statement I hear often that gets me annoyed, and it " invest what you can afford to lose" many people make use of this statement forgetting that they might be holding a coin for a long period and mean while they are using the DCA method to accumulate more. There is a statement that, little drops of water make the mighty ocean. Your little DCA investment would someday turn to a big investment, except you don't have any plans on buying a trusted coin. One of the mistake most investors make Is chasing after profits without considering the risk they're exposing themselves to.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 05:12:05 PM

No one will wants to loss his money but it is the market condition which alters the price of every coin. Some people invest in new coins but I think if you don't have any information about the managers of the project, about its roadmap and about its features then it is not a wise idea to invest in such project. An expert have complete knowledge and have experience to use accurate strategies on accurate timing so they will rarely loss money.

Choosing top coins is one of the better strategy to avoid losses because not every new coin can act according to your desires and expectations. Most of the people when enter into the market then after their first success they become more interested in crypto investment and trading so in such excitement they forget about the reality that all new coins are not exists with profitable nature.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:15:40 PM

Investors who have just started planning their investments might start investing by simply following what is developing on social media. or looking for a safe way to invest in a project that is already running and has a viable market.
those who are bolder will put their money into new projects that are preparing their market. but I'm sure investors will consider the projects they invest their money carefully.
The problem with the money they use, I'm sure investors already know the risk of losing that money. But because there are other considerations, investors are willing to take risks. as has been announced in collaboration with the exchange regarding the launch of their coin. or start sales on exchanges that have collaborated.
of course, investors will not easily just follow the hype. they think carefully about where they will put their money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 223

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 10:11:15 PM

Currently the trend is, find a new coin and invest. And after a while the coin will pump and give you a 10x increase. This has been the mind of many investor, some old while some are just new to the system. The newbies will think it is as simple as that, little did they know that there are other skills an investor should have other than just buying at cheap rate and sell after you must have made enough profit. One of the characteristics that makes you a good investor, is your ability to do your own research rather than depending on others for trending coins. And mind you, even research doesn't guarantee you that the coin coin you bought will definitely pump to a good price.your research can still lead you to the traps of scam projects. so those into altcoin holding, be careful out there.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 11:37:40 PM

Even for projects that aren’t scam projects, I think that an investor should take their time to make research. There’s no millionaire or billionaire who doesn’t research on a company before putting their money there. Here in crypto, people are fund of investing because they heard it’s a good coin, whereas they should figure why it’s a good coin and see if it sits right with what they believe. A project you believe in, it’s easier to be patient than one you don’t. So, you already prepare your mind that this could go really bad but I see the vision of the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 168

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 08:56:01 PM

Yeah, reasoning before you invest in any project is very important it's almost the same thing as doing your own research before you invest.

If you don't think of what you're going into then you will probably regret every of you actions. So it a very valid advise just know what your doing in the crypto space and only do with what you are comfortable without, which is practically invest what you can afford to lose. Because most times this scam projects go a wide range to make this scam look convincing.

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 09:16:40 PM

Yeah, reasoning before you invest in any project is very important it's almost the same thing as doing your own research before you invest.

If you don't think of what you're going into then you will probably regret every of you actions. So it a very valid advise just know what your doing in the crypto space and only do with what you are comfortable without, which is practically invest what you can afford to lose. Because most times this scam projects go a wide range to make this scam look convincing.
Indeed.
Well, This reasoning includes several things and is also based on readiness to invest. In investing in crypto, one of the most common reasons is to get as big a profit as possible. However, here, everything will not always go smoothly and according to everyone's wishes. There will be many obstacles ahead,

However, with restructuring, this is strengthened by the existence of sufficient provisions for development, so our readiness to invest will be much more mature. This preparation includes several crucial things. Among other things, there is a lack of knowledge, mental and emotional readiness, as well as financial readiness which is really important for investment. And if the rationale has been determined, then what must be done is to avoid various new projects that have very high risks.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 10:14:13 PM

Of course, as investors, we must know what we are investing in; we can't have no knowledge or idea here, like other communities say in this forum. We have to be careful.
If you are the type of investor who is sure, you will first find out if it is legit to enter or if you will buy crypto or coins in the business industry that we live in.

Of course, you value every cent of your capital that will be used here, and you don't want to just lose it with no return profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 12:13:05 AM

The high rate of scams in the cryptosphere should make one carry out research before investing in any projects, more especially newly launched projects.

Someone who is investing in the current state of the market should invest because they saw potential coins that are worth their investments and have a long-term investment plan, strong team members, and a supporting community that is ready to support their vision in actualizing a lasting project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 02:45:34 AM

Every investment is  hold with it's shares of gain and lost hence, making an informed decisions could a hedge and a step to a successful investment, no one will want to get involved in to something he or she doesn't know about, . making proper analysis and risk assessment in terms of profitability and losses should be considered optimally as it makes you to be on top of your game plans as regards to working towards the success of your investment. However it is always advisable to invest only the money you can afford to lose Incase things happens in the opposite direction.

Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 06:25:54 AM

It’s always a good idea to do as much research as possible before deciding if you should invest in a token or coin. Unfortunately sometimes, all the research in the world can’t stop you from being rugged. Obviously it’s good practise to only invest what you would he comfortable losing, if the worst happens & a project fails. Never keep all your eggs in one basket. Diversify, spread your risk amongst various coins.
It's important to carry out research on projects that you're not familiar with before investing in them, to minimize the risks of buying scam projects, this should be the standard, except it's Bitcoin that is the most reputable and top altcoins that have also gained reputation. Despite the amount of research, investors still gets gets rugpulled in the end, so you'll wonder what the essence of the whole research is about, that is why when it comes to projects that have not gained enough reputations like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's safer to invest the amount that you can afford to loose

tengui

Activity: 505
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:53:26 AM

I think the goal of all investors investing is profit, and how they manage investment money and consider risks is determined by the knowledge and self-control of each investor. Therefore it is very important to do research before investing because with the results of this research we can determine whether a project is worth investing in or not. and we can also consider the risks and amount of money we will invest.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:32:49 PM

The high rate of scams in the cryptosphere should make one carry out research before investing in any projects, more especially newly launched projects.

Someone who is investing in the current state of the market should invest because they saw potential coins that are worth their investments and have a long-term investment plan, strong team members, and a supporting community that is ready to support their vision in actualizing a lasting project.

Some projects are scam and when people put money into it then they understand that this project is going down day by day and has no value remaining. If you invest in any project then you should have evidence about its success but if you don't see its holders or anybody who take benefit from it then you should leave that project because there are also lots of other project.

Some will ask about your keys so don't be pretend as a fool here but think wisely that sharing of private keys is not a good idea and by this thing you should have evidence that such projects are just scamming.

The better thing to avoid all scam project is to either collect overall information related to the project or if you cannot do this then investment in top coins is a good option for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀