Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I become a professional trader?  (Read 1183 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 02:15:24 PM

After searching various online platforms youtube twitter different places I realized that if I want to do cryptocurrency trading it is very important for me to learn many things first including -

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis
Candle analysis as you called it doesn't exist as an entity on its own. It's a part of TA, technical analysis. Anyway, I've read of analysts talk about a third type of analysis called Sentiment Analysis. For me, the SA is also Fundamental Analysis as it's majorly what happens in news, of FOMO and FUD. So, the whole thing boils down to two – TA and FA.

On whether you can become a professional trader, I think you jumped the gun. You've to become an amateur trader before going pro, right? Going pro means earning a living consistently from trading. It's doable but you've to put in the works first. Learn the set skills and master them. Trading isn't that hard that it can't be learned. Get source materials and have a dedicated mentor you take instructions from until you master the ropes. However, while at it, know that trading is basically a speculative thing and that no one holds the holy grail. Even pro–traders also have moments the market messes with their brains. Any trader who tells you they don't suffer losses from time to time is a liar. What matters at the end is the ability to stay consistent on the blue line and let it surpass the red line.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 389

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 03:27:23 PM

Trading doesn't mean that your future is secured and that is why you should only see trading as a part time job and not a full time job. This is because, it is very risky and has no guarantee that you will make profit, especially a newbie like you who just want to start learning on how to trade. Trading needs special skills, and it is not every trader that can be patient with the market. Get a primary source of income so that you don't get frustrated and regret your actions in case trading fails you and run at big loss. The volatile nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large makes it not easy to make profit. If you must trade, you should only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose, so that you can have experience of the market. Remember, to be a good trader, you must be able to control your emotions. It is better to invest, as it is easy to hodli and build up your investment, than trading, because trading is complex. Trading is easy said than done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 03:59:54 PM

I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.

After searching various online platforms youtube twitter different places I realized that if I want to do cryptocurrency trading it is very important for me to learn many things first including -

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader Another thing I noticed is that when the market goes up or down again, no chart or technical analysis or fundamental analysis works Do I have to depend on the news or should I pay attention to the news that if there is good news in the market the market goes up a lot and bad news actually the market goes down a lot I am gaining knowledge from YouTube or different online platforms to become a professional Cryptocurrency trader

Is there anyone here who is a professional trader, I want to help him that apart from the above mentioned things, what should I know as a professional trader, do you know of any platform or site from where I can take professional trader training ?

Sure you can, there are some opportunities for traders lately where you are being funded and also provided with guidance in order to have good understanding of trading, just like the Bitget trader pro program.
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 04:43:12 PM

I want to choose crypto currency trading as a career but I feel like I need to know a lot about it to choose it as a career and I don't think there is anything better to do from here.
As I am new to this place I am trying to know which aspects I can take Cryptocurrency trading as my career if I know well.

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader Another thing I noticed is that when the market goes up or down again, no chart or technical analysis or fundamental analysis works Do I have to depend on the news or should I pay attention to the news that if there is good news in the market the market goes up a lot and bad news actually the market goes down a lot I am gaining knowledge from YouTube or different online platforms to become a professional Cryptocurrency trader

Is there anyone here who is a professional trader, I want to help him that apart from the above mentioned things, what should I know as a professional trader, do you know of any platform or site from where I can take professional trader training ?

I saw people make their careers in the forex and stock markets, but in crypto it can be really dangerous for someone whose primary income source is only the crypto market. This market is highly unpredictable, and with all the knowledge you are talking about, it won't be able to help in a major crash. You can anticipate trend changes in crypto market but there is not way you will be able to predict about all the major crash crypto market had often because all these cash is based on news events which can not be anticipated through any kind of analysis and these one crash can destroy your whole career.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 06:42:44 PM

Trading doesn't mean that your future is secured and that is why you should only see trading as a part time job and not a full time job. This is because, it is very risky and has no guarantee that you will make profit, especially a newbie like you who just want to start learning on how to trade. Trading needs special skills, and it is not every trader that can be patient with the market. Get a primary source of income so that you don't get frustrated and regret your actions in case trading fails you and run at big loss. The volatile nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large makes it not easy to make profit. If you must trade, you should only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose, so that you can have experience of the market. Remember, to be a good trader, you must be able to control your emotions. It is better to invest, as it is easy to hodli and build up your investment, than trading, because trading is complex. Trading is easy said than done.
Trading is designed to be a passive way to earn and not necessarily a major source of income. This does not mean that there are people who are not using trading as a major source of income. They are just few and this few, not all are successful. The best thing to do is to have a major source of income while using trading as a passive way to earn. If you wish to only focus on trading, it is not advisable. This is because cryptocurrency is a volatile assets and it cannot be accurately predict. Even if you have to apply all the three methods that OP listed above.

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

I have heard of technical and fundamental analysis. But I haven't heard of candle analysis. I think candle analysis should just be under the technical analysis if we do not actually want to complicate issues.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:47:44 PM

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

Candle analysis is already that part of Technical analysis on which you are basically be needing up to learn up on reading up candle patterns as part of TA and making use of those indicators on which it would really be giving out that kind of idea on what are the steps and move that you would really be making on which it would really be just that right that you do really know or having the idea on what would be the possible price movement that would happen but of course dont make yourself believe that it would really be that 100% precise. We should make ourselves believe that there's no such thing about assurance because once you would really be able to make yourself be able to encounter those things mainly like volatility.

Being a professional? It wont really be that a short time on which you would really be needing to pass up a long winding road which you would really be able to experience those
tons of trials and errors along the way before you could make yourself one. ITs not simple but somewhat its not an impossible thing to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 07:21:37 PM

Can't really say you can become a "professional trader" if you only learn about those analysis. Everyone can read up those analysis everywhere and the result depends on how they implement it in a real trading scene. But what matters most is the experience, experience is a part of your success bcuz when you have lot of experiences, you sure know what to do when X news happened and then you can decide what to do based on your past experiences.

Sure reading the news is important, but the reaction to those news are vary between each trader.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 08:53:19 PM

Trading is something that is being done with the precaution and the understanding many people has tried to trade but they failed because the lack of the understanding and they also have not digest or comprehend the exact format of trading before the ventured into trading, secondly I believe that trading is something that you have to come down and understand the consequences and the basis before you can be able to start your own trading, who lost into trading today is as a result of lack of knowledge or lack of understanding of it properly before them venture into it

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:42:14 PM

Anyone can be a professional trader but it is not just by saying it, but also needs actions and courage. Because a lot of people asking it by the problems, they are not even doing harder instead, they take it easy thinking that they can manipulate the market and win. No, not exactly the way it works because even if you know TA, candle stick reading, and learn all trading tools this won't assure your success. Why? That matters in your decision-making and emotional dealing, and most traders fail because of these things.

In trading, it is not just knowing how it works but also, tried adopting the situation and control ourselves.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:29:30 PM

snip

Most traders are self-taught, and the reason for this is that for you to get formal trading lessons you will need to have near you a person that can trade the markets that can teach you for free or pay for expensive trading courses which can cost thousands of dollars just for a single week of instruction, so most aspiring traders do not have any other option but to learn how to do this on their own, however if you are really going to embark in that journey I recommend that you learn money management principles, as that knowledge is what it is going to save you from making costly mistakes.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:39:41 PM

Everyone is trying their luck in trading, and while not everyone will be successful, you never know unless you give it a shot. If something doesn't work out, people should give up and try something new. Everything is worthwhile to attempt. And the reason it's considered a part-time employment is that the market doesn't always favor you. There is a lot of uncertainty because you could lose money or not make a profit. Trading involves more than we might think. It's a skill that must be mastered, and as you trade every day, you become more knowledgeable about a variety of topics. It will be easier if the trader has a second job. Furthermore, it will take some time for a novice to begin turning a profit, meaning that only a select few will make it through.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:46:57 PM

snip

Most traders are self-taught, and the reason for this is that for you to get formal trading lessons you will need to have near you a person that can trade the markets that can teach you for free or pay for expensive trading courses which can cost thousands of dollars just for a single week of instruction, so most aspiring traders do not have any other option but to learn how to do this on their own, however if you are really going to embark in that journey I recommend that you learn money management principles, as that knowledge is what it is going to save you from making costly mistakes.

that is true, most crypto users that have been here started from scratch. we all suffer losses at some point. and even up until now, if we are not too careful with what we are doing esp. if we haven't done our homework.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2024, 11:14:56 PM

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis
If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader ...

Even if you manage to learn the types of analysis you have listed in crypto trading, this will not be enough to make a profit, since although it is an important part of learning, nevertheless it is only theoretical knowledge that will be of little use without practice. Accordingly, you should be patient, as it will take a long time to gain experience.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 11:18:19 PM

It is hard to become a professional trader because you need to learn many things, and that needs time before you can be a pro. The platform will be the same, but you must have the capability to analyze the trade, know how to enter and exit, know how much money you should use every time you trade, etc.

Count the time being that you need to master every lesson, which is not unknown because that will depend on your understanding of the lesson. Many people fail to learn every trading lesson, so you need to make a big effort to learn every lesson of trading.
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 12:14:14 AM

Trading is not something you should totally or wholly depend on as a career or job but should be something you do as an alternative source of income because of the amount of risk that is attached to it , and too there is no guaranteed daily profit making ,except for the fact you have traded for number of years and have evaluated the results, and you are so profitable that the money you make from trading is way far more than what your job pays you and enough to cover your bills and thus making investments with the profits, then you can consider paying a reasonable attention to trading or making it a career as you wish .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 04:23:10 AM

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

You know it doesn't matter if you say that you are a professional trader, because I have seen many people on social media platforms like YouTube who claim to be professional traders, but they are the opposite of what they say. What does that mean? Others pretend to be professional traders because they are just trying to make a lot of money by buying and selling. After all, the price suddenly rallied, even though they still had zero idea about crypto trading. They felt professional and immediately called a mentor themselves because they made money.

Because it is better not to claim to yourself that you are a professional trader, but that the trading activities that you do reflect in your actions that you get profit and that you understand trading tools so that you can do technical and fundamental analysis, rather than you are a self-proclaimed professional trader but you are not able to use the trading tools because you do not know where they are used so that you can do technical analysis instead based on guesswork without basis what others are doing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:23:43 AM

We all have the chance to become a professional trader but you will be wondering why only a few reach that level.
Yes, by chance we all have equal, but people are impatient, people are always rushing to become successful traders in just a few days and so they fail.
If you are active in social media and follows some of these social media traders, you will begin to understand why people are in a rush to become rich within few months of them joining trading. Social media is practically awash with supposed successful traders in their expensive lifestyle most of who are scammers, advertising mentorship and various brands of scam. It will really be difficult for anyone that is entangled in this frenzy to resist the urge of quick wealth. This is the source of all the trading errors, shortcuts and poor financial management that people exhibit. If one must succeed in trading , the first thing to do is to avoid falling into the traps of these social media hypes.

If you want to become a professional trader, then must work on it and acquire all the knowledge needed. Don't expect it achieved so easily but expect more on hard work, and patience, and one must learn from their mistakes. It is simply to say "I have to do this and this" but you will find it hard in actual trade.
By professional trader are you suggesting making trading your full time job? A lot of comments here already suggested that crypto trading is too risky to be taken as full time job. For safety, it could just be seen as a means of earning passive income so that you will not be pressured to take trades when you are not supposed to.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 02:44:00 PM

• Technical analysis
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Candle Analysis

If I can master the above I think I can be a successful trader.

This is not as important as one think it is. You can get surprisingly far with very little analysis.
Understanding risk mangement and mastering the psycological aspects of trading is much more important.

I am professional: You are on the right track here. You need to study and learn for the next few years before you can even start making profits consistently. Mentorships and trading groups are great, people will stand in line to take your money. There are very few people that is real in this business. My best advice to you is take it slow, start studying, read the basic books take the "20 trade challenge" on demo account, once you learned the basics, then start thinking about mentors and groups. You are not going to like what I say now: you need to be very patience, it will take many years for you to be successful and there is a lot of studies in front of you. You can make it, but you need to have a regular income to support your trading endeavors. You have to think 10 years ahead, if you can last 10 years without going broke from trading, then have you made it.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
BabyBandit

Activity: 252
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:34:41 PM

Can I become a professional trader?

Yes of course if you want it hard enough and put your mind on it to 100%. Have patience. It will take time, long time and you will fail many times before you success its here many people fail and quit, but that's just because they are weak minded. Think what Zig once said.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
- Zig Ziglar

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 04:51:56 PM

Trading is not something you should totally or wholly depend on as a career or job but should be something you do as an alternative source of income because of the amount of risk that is attached to it , and too there is no guaranteed daily profit making ,except for the fact you have traded for number of years and have evaluated the results, and you are so profitable that the money you make from trading is way far more than what your job pays you and enough to cover your bills and thus making investments with the profits, then you can consider paying a reasonable attention to trading or making it a career as you wish .
The issue at hand is that the market is currently not looking good, so trading may not yield a profit every day. Therefore, in addition to gambling, you should also have a side business or job so that you don't put all of your eggs in one basket. This way, if things go wrong financially, you will still have your job or investment to support you, and you won't even be reticent to spend your investment money because if you don't have another source of income, you will wind up spending it all. and when you start trading you won't make a profit immediately and it will take a little time before making money. and if you have a job it will support the trader seriously, it is all in the strategy, nothing good comes easy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███