Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Captain Tsubasa -RIVALS: P2E on Polygon/Matic. Worth investing?  (Read 34 times)
Cryptoababe (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 01:45:24 PM

The realm of Play-to-Earn (P2E) games is evolving rapidly. I'm really curious about which ones will significantly elevate the P2E market with their advancements.

I came accross one called Captain Tsubasa -Rivals built on polygon/matic network which pays homage to Tsubasa Ozora's journey, offering players to engage in modes like PvE battles against story rivals and intense PvP matchups against other users.
This game aims allows players or fan to develop strengthen unique NFT characters with thier $TSUGT token like most P2E, while they also have Andrés Iniesta as an ambassador which is a fascinating one to me.

Considering thier recent and upcoming developments, including their continuous listing on a top-tier exchange with Bitget being the most recent, I find this project promising but would like to know other's opinions. Is investing in the $TSUGT token, given its current $11 million circulating supply market, a wise choice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 03:03:56 PM

Iniesta's name attached to the game means nothing to the game adoption really but it could be nice for price speculation. I find nothing unique about the game based on your description so maybe their rewards distribution is what you should really look into. I think the game economics will differentiate each game from the rest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:29:12 AM

Iniesta's name attached to the game means nothing to the game adoption really but it could be nice for price speculation. I find nothing unique about the game based on your description so maybe their rewards distribution is what you should really look into. I think the game economics will differentiate each game from the rest.

Game looks good from the research I've made, maybe the OP didn't give much details. But this might help
https://www.bitget.com/academy/what-is-captain-tsubasa-tsugt-and-how-does-it-work
Jascrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 10:18:58 PM

Celebrities have recently played pivotal role in encouraging crypto adoption and that's why we can't relegate Iniesta attachment to the project . TSUGT price trend looks good today but that may not be enough for me to conclude the project is worth investment. Tho, as trader, I will be considering the rewarding event on Bitget to cash out some profit. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: