Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more lucrative between mining and trading bitcoins?  (Read 332 times)
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 11:03:43 PM

In mining one can make enough bitcoin in a month but I don't think that can be seen in the trading platforms.  
Quite rightly miners earn Bitcoins if they are successful in mining a block, but to be constantly successful in doing that you'd have to have enough computation power in order to solve the puzzles faster than other competing miners. Miners put a lot of money into what they do to earn returns, thus it is misleading to look at only their gross income which is the block rewards and transaction fees they get, but you'd have to minus how much they've spent and are still continuously spending, yes they still make enough profit, but not just as some people envision it to be.
The ASIC is currently used for the process and you shouldn't be told that acquiring machineries would end up in millions.
Asics do not cost that much, except you want to buy them in hundreds, and that will mean running a really big mining rig (well it depends on the currency you meant).
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 06:54:15 AM

I am looking to start my Bitcoin journey from somewhere that would be of advantage to me as the economic situation in my country bears down hard and with having family to Carter for, it is rather exhausting.
Without much physical mentors with real life experiences except for YouTube and this forum where I feel I can ask good questions and be answered well, am asking, which is the more lucrative endeavour for a newbie hoping to benefit from cryptocurrency at first between Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin trading?  

Are there other Bitcoin endeavours one could be interested and invested in, other than trading and mining?

Are you sure your financial status can mine bitcoin, I'm not sure about that, perhaps maybe trading will help you provide for your family bills. There is no way you can mine bitcoin now without breaking the bank except you mean mining altcoins and that is not a lucrative business as they are not as valuable as the price of bitcoin. I suggest you try trading since you are conversant with Youtube, try paper trading with the tutorials online and see for yourself if trading will favour you in the future or not but I repeat, do paper trading before you indulge in full trading otherwise you risk losing all your money if trading goes south.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 05:44:52 PM

I am looking to start my Bitcoin journey from somewhere that would be of advantage to me as the economic situation in my country bears down hard and with having family to Carter for, it is rather exhausting.
Without much physical mentors with real life experiences except for YouTube and this forum where I feel I can ask good questions and be answered well, am asking, which is the more lucrative endeavour for a newbie hoping to benefit from cryptocurrency at first between Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin trading?  

Are there other Bitcoin endeavours one could be interested and invested in, other than trading and mining?

Been a newbie you are  advice to stay away from mining and trading for the first attempt in cryptocurrency industry still you have gathered enough knowledge.

So both trading and mining are welcome when you have good knowledge about cryptocurrency industry and have good capital. In mining you need a huge amount of money to setup the mining sector especially money to buy ASIC which I may say is so expensive for ordinary person to be able to afford.and again i don't think mining bring more profits this days like those days back then.

Trading is not also easy because it involves seriously risks especially when you don't have good knowledge about it you will always lose it all but still think is better than mining to deal with.when someone is patient enough and  required good skills of trading such may be making reasonable profits despite it can be all time.but if I have to advice you I will just say you should buy some amount of Bitcoin and hold for some time for now,and focus on learning trading and when you think you are capable you can start trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 04:29:20 PM

The profitability of mining versus trading bitcoins depends on various factors such as market conditions, hardware costs, electricity expenses, and individual expertise . on the other hand, Trading offers a more direct and potentially faster path to profit for those with market acumen . The volatile nature of cryptocurrency prices can present lucrative opportunities for trader, but it also entails higher risks . Historicaly, early bitcoin miners enjoyed substantial rewards due to lower competition and higher block reward.  Ultimately, the choice between mining and trading depends on one's resources, risk tolerance, and understanding of the dynamic cryptocurrency market .

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 12:34:22 PM

In some conditions mining is more profit than just buying Bitcoin because after mining, and a block
is successfully added to a block  chain miners are being rewarded (6.25 btcs) newly minted Bitcoin that can be appreciated in value  In future . Mining is making money more instead of buying Bitcoin and it's being considered one of the most making money because of its high market value and conditions, it also requires a designed and powerful hardware  .

In trading crypto a less relating to the beginning investment but risky since the crypto values changes strength quickly. Tha gain of mining Bitcoin against trading is based on many factors, such as Energy cost, market conditions, your resources, Efficient equipment e.t.c
uche6215

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:05:18 PM

All have their advantages and disadvantages but if you want to know the one that is more profitable then it is mining but mining is much more stronger than trading. And you have all the equipment to mine then nyoungo for the mining. Mining needs more funds while trading might not.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 02:29:01 PM

Most people state that mining requires quite large capital costs, both equipment and electricity, and indeed requires quite large ongoing costs, but the risk is quite small and the profits will be large if enough rewards are collected at a high bitcoin price, which will be a satisfaction in itself. for miners, meanwhile traders will be able to make more profits if they are good at trading, but the risk is also very big especially if they don't have the knowledge, experience and mentality in trading, so if you look at which of the two is profitable, it depends on your ability to manage beetwen mining and trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 03:22:15 PM

Bitcoin mining and trading can both generate profits, to choose one you must be able to distinguish which option is most supportive according to your initial capital, preferences and goals. Each option you choose has its own advantages and disadvantages, Bitcoin trading does not require a lot of capital, as a first step you can start with a small amount while gaining knowledge about trading and perfecting your strategy while you are on this forum. Becoming a Bitcoin trader requires understanding how to read charts, use risk management techniques and make the right choices. If you have mastered it, you can increase the number of your trades as your confidence in trading increases.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin mining can be profitable but requires large capital such as mining equipment and large amounts of electrical energy. Electrical energy costs are an important factor to consider when mining Bitcoin. If you live in an area with high electricity prices, Bitcoin mining may not be for you. Apart from that, you also need to carry out maintenance on mining equipment regularly to ensure the efficiency of your mining system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 03:28:43 PM

Having the options between mining and trading for us to choose which we prefer, honestly if we should consider the one being the most profitable among the two is mining, but can we meet up to it's demands in starting one, the facilities required and the technical aspects of it, if we remember it's all about proof of work and not proof of stake, trading is more of a simpler tasks to do compared to mining but it also has it own little challenges of learning and making profitable trading, the choice is ours to decide on what we want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: