Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise and Fall of ICOs: Lessons Learned  (Read 296 times)
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 06:04:09 AM

Share your war stories, victories, and facepalms. What lessons did you learn from the ICO rollercoaster? Maybe your crystal ball predicted the next big thing, or perhaps you've got scars to prove otherwise. No shame, we've all been there!
Well the mere fact that investing on ICO is totally risky and might poses some funds loss. Well losing is part og the game but if you can keep your sane with this, then you could survive any of those hard decision on investing on ICO. Still ICO are quite good if you are in the right platform. But avoid some making their ICO available to themselves cause possibly a rug could happened.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 164

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 07:26:08 AM

Share your war stories, victories, and facepalms. What lessons did you learn from the ICO rollercoaster? Maybe your crystal ball predicted the next big thing, or perhaps you've got scars to prove otherwise. No shame, we've all been there!
Well the mere fact that investing on ICO is totally risky and might poses some funds loss. Well losing is part og the game but if you can keep your sane with this, then you could survive any of those hard decision on investing on ICO. Still ICO are quite good if you are in the right platform. But avoid some making their ICO available to themselves cause possibly a rug could happened.
It's true that it's even more risky than investing with altcoins that already have a name in the market. but it cannot be denied, there are actually still some ICOs that are well made and can run until they achieve success. but even the investors are now starting to be reluctant to look at ICOs, they are more looking at memecoins as a high-risk investment.

Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 10:37:54 AM

The crypto currency world is an ever evolving one. Back then it was ICOs but these days we now have IDOs and presales. And there is still no guarantee that you are going to make money from an IDO.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 11:42:20 AM

I was never a part of any ICOs back in those days. I had heard a lot about them as many good crypto were launched through initial coin offering. Some are still preferring the ICO process but hardly get any success due to it bad reputation. Today most investors prefer IEO or IDO for early investment into a new project. The reason is that scam can be avoided and delay in listing is also avoided.
Yeah. it surprises me to see that there are still some projects that prefer to do an ICO, even knowing very that ICO era is long gone. and every ICO now will 100% fail. but these projects still do ICO and expect people to invest in their project
I tell you what, these are all scam projects, they don't have any budget for their project and to run an IDO in a reputable exchanges, so they try to do ICO and expect people to fall for them.
A Legit Cryptocurrency project would not do ICO at this age of Crypto.
Thinking about OLD ICO era, brings a lot of good and bad memories, what a rollercoster ride that was.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:46:28 AM

Hey crypto mates! Let's take a stroll down memory lane and chat about the wild ride of ICOs – the good, the bad, and the "what-were-we-thinking" moments. Remember those ICO mania days when every token seemed like a golden ticket? Fast forward to Reality Check City.

I still can't forget those days ICO never worked well in this project. When this project came, I may have invested a lot of my hard earned money in this project without realizing it. I lost a lot by investing so I will never forget this project. I learned a lot from this project in ICO that never do things well. It is not necessary to invest money without knowing it because the possibility of loss is high.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: