Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Football predictions for today  (Read 448 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 07:53:10 PM

Yes it was a cut one game, like I said anything can happen in football out of 4 games we had 3 only
Ivory coast blew their chances, if you read what I posted concerning that game I said they won't score a lot of goals
Under 3.5 was my second option in that game you can go back and check
But 1x was my first option, but it didn't turn out well, we lhope for the best today
I take out a lot of time to analyze before posting...thanks guys
I understand bud, I have nothing against you. Just wanted you to keep 1 thread active. You made this, and then you made another and then you came back to the first thread. People who are following you may miss your picks if it's not all in the same place. Might as well lock the other one and keep this active from now on, that'll be great. I was just updating others, who might have missed your previous pick, since you didn't mention it here at all. You lose 1 or 10 games, that's okay..not everything is a sure shot. It's about how well you do in the long run. I have previously mentioned as well, that I'm happy to help you create a picks thread if you need it. Good luck.

I'm a newbie, I still have have some things I'm yet to understand about the forum
You can put me through , thanks for your observation
What I am expecting to see is what becomes the outcome of those predictions and how much success have been recorded from all this predictions, because at some point that the most important thing and the main aim for this thread, any ways as a newbie, you still have alot to learn and for that we may bear with some of the mistakes in arrangements and ways that you post but that could be learn on your own even if you dont have anyone to put you through.

But then also I can see that you are putting in your best to come up with a nice service in here and I am sure that along the line, you will get yourself together as long as you are sharing some useful predictions, and will help your viewers to make better choices in their games selection at some extent even though not all your predictions and speculation will be followed because gambler will always add their own predictions to make the bet worth betting on.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:39:57 PM

Snip

Just out of concern I will advise next time you want to play a bet from a prediction given to you be contented with whatever amount the total odds of the prediction produces because adding external predictions to the games can cost you an opportunity you have gotten to win money assuming all the predicted games you were given played as predicted.

I have gone through the games myself and I noticed that they needs to be edited, everyone with their ways of predictions and those games didn't go as planned even my personal selected ones also cut off as well. I solely know that this is gambling and whatever may happened at the curse to gambling, if lost then I used what can afford to lose then if I win fine it is a win win for me. The most important is to know your limits when to stops and when not to touch any additional funds because this cause a serious damage to some people who doesn't control their gambling habits.
If the op predictions will happen to be getting a good wining rate in the long run, then there is no need to edit or play your way should anyone want to take Op football prediction he will be dropping forward, but rather you can have one you would play exactly as the OP has predicted it and then play differently the one you have edited to your choice and watch both games which one would have best wining results.

I think we are both saying the same thing because normally when games are being shared among gamblers what we do is that we first play that game the way it was distributed to us and then after which we go do our edits if we thinks that those corrections aren't coming out the way the original person predicted then on your own you can go do whatever that pleases you with the games maybe after which you can check the both games to see which is likely to comes out positively, if op's own happens to play correctly then next more attention would be given to secure a better winning spacing even though we know that gambling is just about luck yet we can gamble with what we can afford to lose.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄