Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Want To Invest Money From My Inheritance In Bitcoin, But?  (Read 292 times)
7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:05:30 AM

If they want to invest in bitcoin they should do it on their own. You can teach them how everything works. They shouldn't combine their money with yours. If you accept to combine their money with yours and invest in bitcoin, they will be calling you every now and then requesting for the state of things. It will get to a time you won't have rest because of their disturbance. Share your knowledge in bitcoin with them and let them start from there if they want to invest their money. Let their wallet and everything be with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:28:22 AM

I'm really sorry about your father. It's totally normal to feel confused, especially with money matters during such a tough time. If your brothers want in on the Bitcoin investment, maybe set clear rules on how you'll manage it together, like for how long and how decisions are made. Don't hesitate to talk openly with them. Also, consider getting advice from a financial expert. Take it slow and make decisions that feel right for you in the long run.

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:32:55 AM

Sorry I always got respect for you but this is the stupidest thing I ever heard?
Yes if you got a insecure family maybe? Or you tell it to your 12 year old young brother? Then maybe you're right.
But if that's not the case and you don't you lie to them and say its 100% profitable and you put it on the table and say the risks in a honest way tell them how to get their own wallet, and store their seed phrase's. then it's a perfect idea. Give a tip of invest that worked for you to your family is not bad, start a business with your family may be a terrible idea. But it's two different things. Responsibility? But your opinion and I respect it.  Smiley
When it comes to money, no one cares whether you're my friend, my sibling, my brother etc. Money is money, no one want to lost it.

If you think 12 old person is still young and it make sense for someone to hold Bitcoin for him, why he need to rush to invest in Bitcoin when he's not ready to hold by himself? Wink

The problem isn't about you've taught them if Bitcoin has no 100% guarantee will profitable etc etc, but there are many stupid people who forget with everything what you've said because they always think investment = profitable.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BabyBandit

Activity: 252
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:50:41 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2024, 11:57:32 AM by BabyBandit

Sorry I always got respect for you but this is the stupidest thing I ever heard?
Yes if you got a insecure family maybe? Or you tell it to your 12 year old young brother? Then maybe you're right.
But if that's not the case and you don't you lie to them and say its 100% profitable and you put it on the table and say the risks in a honest way tell them how to get their own wallet, and store their seed phrase's. then it's a perfect idea. Give a tip of invest that worked for you to your family is not bad, start a business with your family may be a terrible idea. But it's two different things. Responsibility? But your opinion and I respect it.  Smiley
When it comes to money, no one cares whether you're my friend, my sibling, my brother etc. Money is money, no one want to lost it.

If you think 12 old person is still young and it make sense for someone to hold Bitcoin for him, why he need to rush to invest in Bitcoin when he's not ready to hold by himself? Wink

The problem isn't about you've taught them if Bitcoin has no 100% guarantee will profitable etc etc, but there are many stupid people who forget with everything what you've said because they always think investment = profitable.

I think we all understand that nobody want to lose money. That can we all 8 billion people on int the world agree on.

I don't THINK a person should hold Bitcoin for 12 year old person. That's was my point.  Smiley

But also if you got children and want to save up money until they turn 18 it's up to you how  you want to do it, maybe somebody just want to put 100€ on a savings account each month or somebody put 100€ into crypto. That's up to the individual. What would I do? No idea because I don't have kids, but I would probably mix it up.

But I am speaking about advice's to adults and If it's stupid to give ideas of investment to friends/family because they will blame you if they lose the money then you're friends ans family is mentally 12 years old IMO. That's my point.
We are adults and got responsibility as I said I told my father to invest in Bitcoin. I told him about the risk and what was the best option for him since he never trade, just let them coins grow and it worked perfect and gave us a closer connection but that does not mean it work for others, but responsibility and research is key my friend that nobody want to want to know about here.

Of course if you said to your friend "Invest all you got in this meme coin" and they do and they lose they will blame you with all right but nobody will and should do that, but come on this is ridiculous saying invest in Bitcoin to a family member and talk about it first is stupid?  Roll Eyes and often people say this is people that been knowing about BTC for long time but didn't dare to buy 10 years ago, so I would not listen to these people that don't even did dare to risk at that point. They only looking for 99.99% investments. Booring.

To my point: I respect everyone's opinions, but these "They will blame you if they lose money" is just weak minded people that can't take responsibility for their own actions and should work on their mentally strength, for me I never heard something like that and I would never do like that if I got investment ideas I would do research and invest or not invest based on the research.

but there are many stupid people who forget with everything what you've said because they always think investment = profitable.

I don't know what you got for friends and family but I have not meet people like that in my life.

Have a good Sunday mate and sorry if my first post was unclear.  Smiley

If they want to invest in bitcoin they should do it on their own. You can teach them how everything works. They shouldn't combine their money with yours. If you accept to combine their money with yours and invest in bitcoin, they will be calling you every now and then requesting for the state of things. It will get to a time you won't have rest because of their disturbance. Share your knowledge in bitcoin with them and let them start from there if they want to invest their money. Let their wallet and everything be with them.

Yes 100% obvious. Of course.

Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:50:46 AM

Investment in bitcoin is something that needs a lot of patience. When I say a lot, I mean a high quantity of endurance because many find it hard to endure the money they invest. If it were only your money, I would recommend it, but even so, you are not supposed to invest all that you have and stay with nothing, but we are talking about other money joint with yours to invest.

I will just say you are trying to embark on a dangerous and critical conclusion because some people who have already engaged in investing in bitcoin know about it already, but your brothers that are trying to join are doing it for the first time, and anything that happens to their money, you will be the one to blame, and your connection as a family might reduce because they will have no trust in you any more.

What I can only add up for you is that even if they insist on investing in bitcoin, you should explain effectively all that they need to know about bitcoin first, and you should make sure you open a wallet for each of them to make sure they are the ones that take responsibility for their funds themselves. Most importantly, they should know that in bitcoin you invest the money that you can afford to lose, and you should also tell them about the positive and negative parts of bitcoin so that anything that happens to them, they will never blame you for any of their mistakes.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: