Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about Cyber games.  (Read 94 times)
Ticdeneb (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:09:45 AM

Hi fellow gamers, what games are we playing at the moment? I recently learnt about MATR1X, which is a web3 entertainment platform that builds high-quality multiplayer games set in a cyberpunk future world. It has a community of game creators working together in decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). If you like action or thrilling games and NFTs, you should check out MATR1X.

One of their games is MATRIX FIRE which I highly recommend. When you play, you can earn FIRE tokens which are absolutely tradable as it recently got added to the Bitget exchange. So you can play games and potentially earn money. MATR1X presents some interesting opportunities at the intersection of gaming, crypto, and the creator economy.

Let's share ideas, recommend your favourite games for fellow gamers to check out.
rat4

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 04:40:32 PM

I think Proof of SpeedRun and Proof of Hi-Score will be interesting mechanisms for NFT minting. Basically, the idea is that you locally play a classic game (or a modern one too  Grin ) and then check whether your result is eligible to mint. This is possible with zero-knowledge technology, and because the game replay is not revealed during minting, there is an opportunity to sell it on an Information Market.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 09:06:25 PM

I think that I've heard of FIRE but I've stopped when these games have dropped with their market and demand. If you guys are still continuing on it, do it for fun so that you're not obliged to just play the game because you're anticipating to make profits. Games should be played for fun but times have changed and it's integrated with money whether you are there as an investor or a gamer. The emotion is there and if ever I'll be interested with them again, I'll just choose the investor path and won't be playing anymore these p2e games but I still play games that are not associated with crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ticdeneb (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:19:03 AM

I think that I've heard of FIRE but I've stopped when these games have dropped with their market and demand. If you guys are still continuing on it, do it for fun so that you're not obliged to just play the game because you're anticipating to make profits. Games should be played for fun but times have changed and it's integrated with money whether you are there as an investor or a gamer. The emotion is there and if ever I'll be interested with them again, I'll just choose the investor path and won't be playing anymore these p2e games but I still play games that are not associated with crypto.

Truly games should be played for fun but for the fact that it has been associated with tangible rewards makes it more like an investment thing than for mere fun. You should consider the investment aspect.
Ticdeneb (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:20:59 AM

I think Proof of SpeedRun and Proof of Hi-Score will be interesting mechanisms for NFT minting. Basically, the idea is that you locally play a classic game (or a modern one too  Grin ) and then check whether your result is eligible to mint. This is possible with zero-knowledge technology, and because the game replay is not revealed during minting, there is an opportunity to sell it on an Information Market.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/3/30/Doomguyface.jpg

I need to check these one out! It sounds like it's going to be interesting 😄
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:41:34 AM

I'm playing bubble ranger from imaginary ones, the game is quite interesting and easy to play, this game is similar to the subway surface game, the game mode is to run as far as possible to get points and avoid obstacles along the way.

here the link  : https://imaginaryones.com/
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:49:49 AM

game I'm playing right now is the gomble game, apart from having investors in Binance Labs, several other investors are also famous and good.
but currently, they are holding an airdrop event, and have now reached phase 2.
you can find more information here : https://twitter.com/gomblegames

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:41:37 AM

Right from the era of P2E to P&E, I haven't really been down with the idea coz having the mindset that am playing to earn takes away the fun and most times, one plays with anxiety or caution which i feel I can't really cope with. I have only played Upland and Axie infinity game something last year which was quite interesting tho but I now focus more on earning via investing in their native tokens. I saw the matr1x token $FIRE has already been listed on Bitget but still observing whether it's a good project worth the money. Let's see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Truly games should be played for fun but for the fact that it has been associated with tangible rewards makes it more like an investment thing than for mere fun. You should consider the investment aspect.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 10:59:01 AM

Sharpnel is one of the first person shooting game that got the industry attention. Also i think i have seen some base building strategy games that got some similar expression on the market. Users are mostly looking at some first person shooting, some RPG games that have released their beta versions, and some that are still developing. I have tried to play sharpnel but it seems bit slow to me so i am waiting for another gaming project called ganzilla to release their product.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:06:13 AM

Yeah, like more than a decades ago where it's like the golden era of many online games where gamers like me really invest to the game for having good in-game items and as well as the experience. This time, it's different. You play the game because you like the rewards and not the game itself so there's really a huge difference but that's what motivates us right? with the reward that we can get and in actuality of exchanging it for better items and real world rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Ticdeneb (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 12:24:28 PM

Yeah, like more than a decades ago where it's like the golden era of many online games where gamers like me really invest to the game for having good in-game items and as well as the experience. This time, it's different. You play the game because you like the rewards and not the game itself so there's really a huge difference but that's what motivates us right? with the reward that we can get and in actuality of exchanging it for better items and real world rewards.

I can't totally relate lol. I mean back in the day it was way different with a huge focus on the gaming experience but now...it really is the rewards. Here's what motivated me to check out MATR1X FIRE in the first place. https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603804834 this event.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:46:31 PM

I think that attracting players to the game by earning money in cryptocurrency is just a gold mine, but this should be done by companies that produce high-quality games to attract additional traffic, and not those that produce shit games and wait for players who want to earn. Right now, there are only crappy games on the crypto market, from companies that don't know how to make games.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:50:43 PM

Honestly most of crypto games nowadays is always half baked project that just apply crypto as part of the game currency to make it “crypto games”.  I play a lot of crypto games even the one that is developed by top game creator in crypto but still nothing beats game provided by the traditional game creator that listed on Steam, PS, Nintendo and Xbox.

Crypto games quality is always an issue for as I’m hard core gamer on console. Most of the crypto games has no good storyline and design to make players purchase in able to win.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:26:50 PM

I think that attracting players to the game by earning money in cryptocurrency is just a gold mine, but this should be done by companies that produce high-quality games to attract additional traffic, and not those that produce shit games and wait for players who want to earn. Right now, there are only crappy games on the crypto market, from companies that don't know how to make games.
Games in the system, it's good because it generates quite enormous profits for most of the investors, and also bad because most of the investors doesn't take profits due to the wrong entries triggered. The space is choked up with scamming projects, we never could imagine how versatile is the system, it becomes worsen for most of us that doesn't have the opportunity to grab the major projects in the market. Every crypto related games doesn’t need to be overhyped before we start witnessing the top actions, when I say top actions, its the bullish runs for the project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 06:58:02 PM

game I'm playing right now is the gomble game, apart from having investors in Binance Labs, several other investors are also famous and good.
but currently, they are holding an airdrop event, and have now reached phase 2.
you can find more information here : https://twitter.com/gomblegames

I am also participating in Gomble airdrop. doing their tasks in the airdrop page. but I didn't got a chance to try their games yet. is their game a play2earn game or a normal game?
in Play2Earn Games I think Axie Infnity would be my favorite one. it lost it's value like it used to have back in 2021. but still in my opinion is one of the best game. Play style wise.
Second game that I played is Pixels.xyz which is also a good game. and they are partner of Ronin which is owned by same company as axie infinity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:53:18 PM

I can't totally relate lol. I mean back in the day it was way different with a huge focus on the gaming experience but now...it really is the rewards. 
Yeah, that's what it is way back then and that's a huge change but still. It's good that the gaming industry is thriving and the gaming experience has always been there so it's going to depend on the gamer whether he's going to go with the play to earn games and enjoy it.
Or stay with the games that you have to buy and just enjoy it entirely until you finish the game.

Here's what motivated me to check out MATR1X FIRE in the first place. https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603804834 this event.
Good luck!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄