Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QTUM wallet suggestions  (Read 205 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

best way to store and secure your assets is hardware wallet, you won't regret invest money to buy a nano s or trezor, another wallet is Qtum Electrum, don't required strong internet to download whole blockchain to your computer, just a light wallet to easy manage your Qtum, anyway, make sure your main computer is "Clean", if not all of your money will giveaways to hackers
erwan00

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:06:58 PM

Hello I am trying to open my QTUM account on Ledger with the QTUM wallet Electrum. I have the latest version of QTUM Electrum (V4.0.22) and the latest version of the QTUM application on the Ledger Nano X (V2.2.0). I launch QTUM Electrum as administrator as recommended and have carried out several connecting/disconnecting the Ledger Nano. Yet he cannot manage to find Ledger hardware and returns me as error

Error loading ledger plugin: OSError("cannot load library 'C:\\Program Files(x86)\\Qtum-Electrum\\coincurve\\libsecp256k1.dll': error 0x7e. Additionally, ctypes.util.find_library() did not manage to locate a library called 'C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\Qtum-Electrum\\\\coincurve\\\\libsecp256k1.dll'")

I checked in the Qtum-electrum folder, there is no folder coincurve. And I have a file libsecp256k1-2.dll, which therefore does not quite the same name as the one searched for, but in addition it is in the folder Qtum-electrum
I have the same error on the QTYM Electrum,  whether I am on the QTUM application or on the BTC application on the Ledger NanoX

Thank you in advance for your help
erwan00

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:25:12 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/1RVwNmpZ/QTUM-Electrum.png
erwan00

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:52:44 PM