Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A curious Newbie!!  (Read 448 times)
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:23:38 PM

Merits are received from other forum members although there is a criteria for each forum member before they will send a merit. Many forum members that are merited is that they post good/high quality posts or constructive posts. If you do all that then you'll get your merits to that ssme amount on the forum member's profile that you have seen here in the forum. Everyone can do it as long as they did what is needed in order to receive merit. I started from 0 merit until I reached 600+.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:09:33 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie with crypto knowledge though. I'm here to network. I see some beautiful profiles with lots of merits and I'm interested in being like that someday. How can that be achieved? Is it like a gift or something.. pls help 😎
First of all, welcome to this forum. Use this forum as best as possible because this forum will give you many benefits ranging from knowledge, insight and income.

Seeing several beautiful profiles is sometimes necessary, because this is useful for motivating you to continue learning and studying so that you can contribute to this forum so that Merit will come by itself which will make you become like what you see in those beautiful profiles.

But what you need to remember, every time you want to become bigger requires a process and hard work. Of course you have to go through all of this and don't give up easily. Moreover, if you already have basic knowledge about crypto, this will make it easier for you to contribute to this forum. Continue to study the forum rules and continue to dig up information about crypto or anything related to crypto so that when you make posts, they are often constructive so that later Merit will enter your account. Lastly, don't push your goals too hard, just take it slow so that it flows naturally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 11:27:10 PM

Merits are received from other forum members although there is a criteria for each forum member before they will send a merit. Many forum members that are merited is that they post good/high quality posts or constructive posts. If you do all that then you'll get your merits to that ssme amount on the forum member's profile that you have seen here in the forum. Everyone can do it as long as they did what is needed in order to receive merit. I started from 0 merit until I reached 600+.

I think not everyone can be able to achieve that much, even if they do, it would take them a very long time. The main reason for this is that most newbies are too focused on earning merits instead of trying to learn and improve because they don't understand that they will start earning merits if they improve themselves and the ways they write posts or generally behave in the forum.
So the first thing newbies need to learn is that they aren't supposed to chase the ranks in this forum but they need to learn more about cryptocurrencies and this forum so that they can engage in different discussions and eventually start gaining ranks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 11:59:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie with crypto knowledge though. I'm here to network. I see some beautiful profiles with lots of merits and I'm interested in being like that someday. How can that be achieved? Is it like a gift or something.. pls help 😎
You can have a beautiful profile someday with lots of merits if you believe in yourself to be ready to learn and contribute meaningfully to the questions and answers being posted in the forum.

None of us started well by having a beautiful profile as a newbie within a day or week. It all started gradually and it took time for us to have a profile with lots of merits. However if Mr. A can have a beautiful profile, Mr. B as well can do it. It is just a matter of time, and also for the person to be open-minded in accepting and abiding by the rules of the forum without going contrary to them someday because going contrary to them would attract a ban on the person profile that wants to have a beautiful profile with lots of merits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 05:28:34 AM

Quote from: lovesmayfamilis
The gift is that we have all been fortunate enough to join the forum at one time or another. I regret that I did not find out about this earlier; however, being on the forum and reading the information, I realized that every day you can grow up with information and take gifts if you understand what I’m talking about.
Friendly advice: you came to the forum; learn to read without forcing yourself; take your time; let the forum become a useful habit for you. After a while, you will realize that your stay here will become very festive for you too.

But those that know the value of be part of this forum, will never joke with the opportunity because they know that there are a lot of things to achieve from the forum that will increase you financially, materially and physically which you can feel such thing from the top members in the forum. I started improving in quality post through the Post I was reading all the time from the forum that gave me the gift to know what to comment after reading the thread, and it has increased me to full member despite the long years it takes me to achieve that position. No just be reading other books because they will not add impact to you, but try your best to look for books that related to cryptocurrency and Bitcoin and you will definitely see some changes that will open your eye to know that you are in the right place to achieve your purpose.

Kingperry22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:01:46 AM

Welcome to the forum, the merits can be earned when you make good posts and others find those posts helpful. Let's say if a member has 4 sMerits and he/she likes one of your posts then he/she can send you from 1 merit to 4 merits. If that person sends you 2 merits then you will earn 1 sMerit which you can send to someone whose post you like.

I hope now its clear to you that how those profiles have got those merits. In order to get merits you should try to make good and valuable posts and be active on the forum. Some people get good number of merits from their local boards, if you speak a language and there's a local board of that language then try to make some posts in your language on that local board on daily basis to earn some merits for your contribution in that local board.

I believe if you follow those steps then you will start getting some merits.

Thank you. Understood...Would you be kind enough to give me some merit as a welcome bonus? Ahaha. Appreciate it 😆
You equally need to be careful not to copy and paste opinions for merit because i tried doing that and i reported.
Cricktor

Activity: 770
Merit: 1129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:53:55 PM

Am a newbie here I will like to ask if someone can earn  or been merited with out sMerit been shared to you can it be earned by a good post, really want to know..

Consider receiving merit for your good or otherwise valuable post as a token of appreciation by those who have sMerit to give. I give merit if I can when I find a post adds some good contribution to a thread and/or the author put quite some effort to add good details, been constructive and so on. I have no hard rules, but as I usually don't have much sMerits left to distribute, I have to make judgements.
I hodl Sats, not sMerits.

Merit is somewhat like a gift and to receive this gift you must be worthy of it.

Though I would probably hesitate to give known trolls merit points if such a troll happens to contribute something really good, I don't quite see how someone should be considered worthy. I try to evaluate a post, not the human who posted. But I have to admit, that's sometimes easier written than done. It's not likely to be worthy all the time. Every post should be evaluated from scratch, has to prove to be worthy being merited again and again.

I see giving a post merit also as decorating it for other readers. A post I merit, I find it good for others, worthy to be read.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 09:15:00 PM

I guess you call it gift for writing something good and Lucrative enough to help someone out here in the community. But I believe this should be the least of your worried because you first need to educated and have enough knowledge of things that is going on here for you to starts contributing your very best because most person fail to understand this and start up the forum by chasing merit that will just make you stuck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:36:20 PM

Hui, there.

It's like reward, but only special or certain members that can get or gain the merits.
@SatoPrincess has provided the link, so you can immediately read the information regarding merit in the link. That would be very helpful. Because it takes effort to succeed in getting merits. However, since you basically already have some knowledge about crypto, at least it won't be too difficult for you. So, you can just dig up information related to this forum and maximize your knowledge to contribute to this forum. This is a welcome forum, and you can learn many things here. All different opinions may appear during the discussion, but all is well.

...I see some beautiful profiles with lots ......
I'm actually wondering about this:
What is meant by beautiful profiles, picture avatar and also signature codes? If yes, then that is actually part of the way we operate and work in this forum. So, we can still survive quite well. And you can also do it well, as long as you don't mind the ongoing efforts.

Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:30:48 AM

Op good day it's seems that you are want to know on how to get high ranks or how  to get merits. And as I say that you need to know more about the forum and also you need to know the rules and regulations here in our forum in order to prevent such mistakes. Cause there's a possibility that your account will banned if you got a serious mistakes such us plagiarism. And the best thing to do to earn some merits is you must make a good post or reply so that some users will give you merits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:34:52 AM

The beautiful profiles that you have seen are not created in a day or in a few days, but after a lot of effort and a lot of effort, such a profile is created. As you are now a new member of this forum, all the members whose profiles you have visited were also new members at one time. All the members whose profiles you have visited have struggled to get their profiles to this stage but many members who have created accounts with them have disappeared from the forum simply because of their lack of will power and effort. Hope you have strong will power and don't get lost from the forum but create a profile like the one you visited. To create such a profile you need to spend enough time on the forum and of course create good quality posts on the forum as well as share various information. Give your time to the forum and keep doing your work carefully, hope you can reach your goal.
HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 02:23:37 PM

Welcome to the forum! It's great that you have some knowledge of cryptography, as it will help and guide you in certain areas. However, just because you have some knowledge doesn't mean you understand everything about the forum and can say whatever you want. As a new member, you must abide by the rules in order to avoid any issues. As for earning points in the forums or moving up to a higher level, I would prefer that you calm down and don't rush into anything.

While it's not a bad idea to ask questions, you don't have to rush as a novice. Are you attempting to tell us that the only reason you joined the forum was to join the campaign? Even if you know a little bit about cryptocurrency, you still need to learn more about the forum. If you are here to earn merit, that is fine. If you make quality posts and participate in discussions, you will earn merit. As for the question of whether it is a gift, let me explain that it is something you receive for a job well done.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Albarq

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 02:37:23 PM

of the many good posts

and educating is the main thing, even though it is difficult, you can do it with insight

we have it by reading which is also a solution like I study
something
which is relied on to flow with thoughts that
want to keep going
The initial stages are difficult but little by little it gets better.
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:46:00 PM

of the many good posts

and educating is the main thing, even though it is difficult, you can do it with insight

we have it by reading which is also a solution like I study
something
which is relied on to flow with thoughts that
want to keep going
The initial stages are difficult but little by little it gets better.
No matter what triggered us to write a post, it's good we make it simple to understand. There is no need to try to use heavy grammars just to pass an information. We all have different understanding when it comes to English language and many of us here have other native languages we speaks and we are fluent in.
 Starting off as a newbie is never easy but since we'll have to pass through such a stage, then its paramount and we have to kewo working and trying to make common sense. Nothing good comes easy so we have to keep writing and doing some work for improvement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:36:30 PM

If you like to see it for a gift, then to you it’s always going to be a gift but in reality, it’s just a tool to appreciate what could be seen as quality post, to promote quality post and to ensure spammers see the need to stop spamming while being more involved positively on the forum.

It’s a good thing you’re not coming on here bare and have got some knowledge about Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency technology. It is what this space is about and having to share it, share what you know, drop update on happenings in the cryptospace from time to time, being articulate and constructive in your presentation, you would find yourself building a nice profile here over time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:12:59 PM

Well,  it is a normal thing that everybody wants to be big that's why you admire the high rank members and it is good that you ask question on how to achieve that height and for you to achieve it you will have to discipline yourself by taking your time to read as many post as possible so as to understanding how this place works.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: