Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A piece of advise to everyone.  (Read 486 times)
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 105
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 03:26:15 PM

I've observed a little mistakes that newbies like me usually make during conversations here in the forum. I have made this mistake here before, I suppose it was my first thread I created in this forum where I was arguing about some rubbish I thought I knew about.

Newbies/beginners and senior colleagues too do make this mistake of arguing with people in conversations that are not worth arguing about. Instead of responding to some quote where you were corrected you can just learn and remain silent than make some blind arguments that can lead to more wilder conversation that will either be out of point from the actual discussion.
Most times I see people creating enemies for themselves because they want to prove a point that they know some bull shit.

I will advise my fellow beginners to respect some correction and not make arguments just to prove yourself knowledged. instead of arguing you can just learn without quoting them back and blabbing rubbish. even till now some senior colleagues are still arguing with themselves because they feel they have the knowledge which someone is try to inculcate in them.

Don't make a fool of yourself trying to prove a point for some nonsense reputation that nobody gives a fuck about.

Just a friendly advise..

Being a high rank members doesn't mean that a newbies opinion should be treated as trash or as a place for arguments because the forum is meant to be a place of learning, and I think even our senior colleagues are learning new things every day. When I see a post and want to read other people's opinions to learn, I usually start reading from people in a high rank because I believe they have more experience than us. This is why we beginners look up to you we believe we will learn from you better but don't get me wrong I just feel like that is the easiest way for me to learn because everyone has their own learning method.

some beginners are engaging in larger conversations that lead to arguments hoping to boost their activity level, just because they want to rank up quickly. However, ranking up cannot be achieved in this way, the only way to rank up is to conduct thorough research and read comments, as there are always varying perspectives from both novices and senior colleagues. This allows you to create high-quality posts of your own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 04:16:48 PM

Don't make a fool of yourself trying to prove a point for some nonsense reputation that nobody gives a fuck about.

Just a friendly advise..
There is always the internet to confirm information's that we are not sure of because it is the right thing to do instead of arguing blindly and foolishly like we are trying to impress someone. It is almost impossible for one person to know everything, there is always room for learning and we are all learning from each other in one way or the other, so to argue blindly on something you do not know means you are trying to be above learning and correction like you know everything already.

It does not always happen, but a Legendary member can still have something to learn from a full member, a senior member or a hero member. Our ranks do not mean that we know everything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x