Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my first post in this forum  (Read 226 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 05:06:07 AM

• I really wanted to know about cryptocurrency but I was not really able to find such a good place and finally I found this forum so I joined this forum.I created an account on bitcointalk forum yesterday I have been wanting to join this forum for a long time but I didn't want to create an account without knowing anything about this forum so I spent the last few months roaming around different sections of this forum trying to learn about this forum finally when  I got the idea about this forum and didn't decide if I would create an account so I created an account
This is much better because you know the first place to go before getting to know the forum further in other sub-discussions. I'm also happy to see you arrange your words so neatly in the first post because I myself wasn't that good at the beginning of getting to know this foeum. All you need to do is read because the more you learn, the more knowledge you gain. But the most important thing is to learn something that is easy to understand and increase consistency from the start and lastly, don't rush because there is still a lot of time for you to develop.

The rules remain a guide and do not need to be broken because in fact these rules will lead you to much better knowledge. Make posts that have discussion value because when the discussion you are trying to describe is interesting then many people will be involved in the discussion so it will be seen that you have worked hard to perfect your knowledge of the discussion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███