Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Knowledge On Bitcoin  (Read 267 times)
snowpega

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 04:55:20 PM

All the things you have heard and know about Bitcoin are true. If you want to know more about Bitcoin then you must spend more time and know more. The more you are interested in knowing, the more you will know. As the saying goes, there is no end to knowledge and no age to learn. Finally, the last thing I want you to know is that bitcoins cannot be hacked, of course bitcoins can be hacked. If you use your wallet and bitcoins carelessly, you can get hacked anytime. Except if you use bitcoin wallet and bitcoins with security then you won't get hacked.

Hmm, I found one of the above post saying Bitcoin can not be hacked so I ignored to reply to him but you made it correct. well said dear bitcoin can be hacked at any time if your private key is compromised or leaked by someone else. well, I have heard from my elders that learn knowledge until you are not dead. I would say the more knowledge you have should be counted less because knowledge has no limit because it is endless. Many Thanks!

Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 184

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 06:26:40 PM

This forum has exposed me to a lot of things about bitcoin and prior to joining here I just knew that bitcoin was a digital currency and it can make you rich. I don’t have idea on how to own one, who created it or how it works. When I joined this forum, I was opportune to also get the basic information about bitcoin through learnmeabitcoin.com; it was the first ever site that I knew about the inventor of the coin and how many bitcoin that was created to be mined. I would say that 80% of the knowledge I have about bitcoin today is all from this forum and this has given me a better guide about the cryptocurrency market itself. This forum is a school of knowledge that when embraced seriously, all what you need to know about crypto will be learnt from here.

nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:26:06 PM

You think that you've passed a phase in learning and you're called back to be tutored again, I'm learning from your post now that Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, I go everywhere and tell newbies in the crypto space that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be created. So it's the first that popularized and made cryptocurrency to be adopted by many as an alternative to fiat in transactions and a valued asset for investment, but not the first crypto coin. Someone should do something about search engines that says Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it is obviously a misleading theory.
It wouldn't worry about it since the result in searching is about crypto that is popular and have been used many times unlike the previous one which didn't even get used by many and also getting bankrupt as you can read in the link I provided. Anyway, even if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency but you may still be wrong about something or you will made some mistakes like I did which someone corrected me and I really appreciate it. As you may have read in my previous post that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is successful that's why in search results "bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency" is what you will see.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: