Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ways can a trader raise money?  (Read 651 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:15:14 AM

Raising money to trade encompasses how far we can save money. If we are spending a sum of $100 a day for feeding, we can always cut it short to like $70 and keep 30 every single day. We all need to cut expenses if we really plan to make money from trading through saving funds. Cutting our budget could help us raise fundsfor trading since we can make money too from there.
Being disciplined is a good way to save especially if we are ready to cut down budget so we can have funds to go into trading fully.
A good idea indeed. It is difficult for some people but if we are determined by our goals, this is not impossible. Of course, abrupt adjustment is impossible but in the long run, it will be okay. Because a person who wants to achieve something is also willing to change something in exchange.
Money management still plays a big role here. Just like in investing, if we think that this will give us more money, then we deserve to change our lifestyle because, in the end, we are benefiting a lot.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:18:30 AM

-snip-
Finding a job that can give us an income is of course very important because in trading we will not necessarily be able to make profits continuously and if we trade without having another source of income of course it will be very difficult for us if we don't trade. If we have a profit then we will not be able to meet our needs, there are many things we have to prepare to be able to trade profitably and it would be better if we can't trade well then we can continue investing as you have suggested and this is Of course, it has a smaller risk compared to trading.
Expecting one-on-one income on trading is completely unacceptable to my mind even though there are some people who provide tips for making profits every day.
Those who provide tips through content are also not people who don't earn money.
Just be short and once again I say, the most realistic option is investing, not trading.
Remember. A car without fuel cannot run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:54:19 PM

There is no easier way to lose friends and break up with your girlfriend, how to borrow money from them to trade. And since, given the fact that trading is a high-risk business, it should not be excluded that you will lose the money you have borrowed.
😃 I know that part. I once did that too and that was several years before I got to know of Bitcoin. It was my budding days with Forex trading. What I anticipated after I got the cash wasn't what I saw on the field of play, so to say. You know what they say about people having a strategy they think is the ultimate until they realize what they've is nothing. The long story, short – I lost that capital and had to wait several years before I could repay it. However, while I was unable to pay back I made sure
to frequently remind that friend I knew I was still owing him. It's not good to let money be a friction between friends. We should try as much as we can to avoid anything that will cause such a scenario.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:47:09 PM

Someone that wants to be trading should not think that money will come from thin air. That is not possible. He needs to gather some money together to start trading.

If you want to enjoying trading, get a job. Use the money that you can afford to lose from the job income to trade. Amount like 5 to 10% of your weekly income.
Trading, regardless if you use small or big amount, you still have to prepare your funds to risk, that’s why you need to have a job, even a side job so that you can earn money to trade. With that, you can increase your chance to make more money if you are also knowledgeable and capable to trade. But if you only trade without knowing even the basics first, I doubt if you will end up with profits. Trading should never resort into gambling, as you never trade out of luck but out of knowledge and skills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
Today at 07:33:17 AM

If you want to enjoying trading, get a job. Use the money that you can afford to lose from the job income to trade. Amount like 5 to 10% of your weekly income.
I am not offending against you here but if I use 5% or 10%of my weekly income for something, I would like to do it for investment, DCA, not for assigning more money into trading.

Trading, regardless if you use small or big amount, you still have to prepare your funds to risk, that’s why you need to have a job, even a side job so that you can earn money to trade. With that, you can increase your chance to make more money if you are also knowledgeable and capable to trade. But if you only trade without knowing even the basics first, I doubt if you will end up with profits. Trading should never resort into gambling, as you never trade out of luck but out of knowledge and skills.
Trading is risky and a trader must afford to lose trading capital. I disagree to assign more and more money into trading weekly even just 5% or 10% of weekly income.

If we can not use our trading capital, to get profit, increase its value, we should not assign more extra money for trading.

5% or 10% of weekly income for DCA, to invest, and go with investment long term is good and can say better than trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x