Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I spoken with very old and smart person. About economy and future  (Read 364 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1901

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 08:55:54 PM

From my understanding, China and Russia is not trying to take over the west. What they want to do is to free the other regions of the world from the enclave the west has on them. A typical example being that the francophone countries paying tax to France. This has been going on for decades. The French impoverish these regions of the world by stealing their resources to enrich their own country and leaving these nations to die of poverty. And on top of that they tax these nations. Let's not even talk about the US.
This is more than just about oil or economics. It is more about pulling down the stronghold of the west. Maybe we are already witnessing World War III happening.

I can't tell you about China. But I can definitely tell you what "liberation" by Russian hands looks like. "Excellent examples" - DMR, Abkhazia, DNR, LNR. The only thing Russia "liberated" these territories from is from peaceful life, from life, from prospects, from the future. Having given them degradation, extinction, meanness, abomination ...

A counter question about the "colonies" of France, Britain and other countries. Tell me - what besides civilization and development they brought "bad" to the colonies ? The fact that now, having obtained freedom, someone pays taxes to them is a personal problem of the GOVERNMENT of these countries. And the people who chose such a government. And what do you think Russia has given, for example, to those territories that it occupied or "liberated" from the Western vector of development?  Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 09:29:48 PM

From my understanding, China and Russia is not trying to take over the west. What they want to do is to free the other regions of the world from the enclave the west has on them. A typical example being that the francophone countries paying tax to France. This has been going on for decades. The French impoverish these regions of the world by stealing their resources to enrich their own country and leaving these nations to die of poverty. And on top of that they tax these nations. Let's not even talk about the US.
This is more than just about oil or economics. It is more about pulling down the stronghold of the west. Maybe we are already witnessing World War III happening.

A counter question about the "colonies" of France, Britain and other countries. Tell me - what besides civilization and development they brought "bad" to the colonies ? The fact that now, having obtained freedom, someone pays taxes to them is a personal problem of the GOVERNMENT of these countries. And the people who chose such a government. And what do you think Russia has given, for example, to those territories that it occupied or "liberated" from the Western vector of development?  Smiley

I cannot give you an accurate answer about what Russia is doing in its colonies because I have no confirmed information and therefore I cannot make a comparison with the colonial reality in other countries. At the same time, I can assure you that there is a great delusion that many believe, which is that colonial empires (France, Britain, and others) have brought civilization and prosperity to the colonies they occupy. This is definitely nonsense. I will not tell you about my country, which remained a French colony for more than 70 years, nor about its colonization of Algeria for more than 130 years, nor about the various empires that have colonized and are still colonizing the entire African continent. Rather, I will invite you to see the urbanization achieved by those colonies and review the statistics related to the country’s economy and financial policies during and after the colonial era. In fact, how can we talk about a civilization carried by a colonizer on the back of a tank? Is this meaningful?
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 09:29:42 AM

This what he said china and russia can not take west by Force and they know that USA low rates and oil sales have given power to USA build world strongest military.
While I doubt we will get to the point of another world war, as all governments know very well this will entail the use of nuclear weapons and the destruction of society as we know it, at the same time it is obvious that countries like China and Russia do not like their current station and they want to improve it, will they succeed? No one really knows but we can clearly see they are trying and I foresee this will continue for decades to come.
Putin's Russia is now speculating on the topic of world war and the use of nuclear weapons. Having attacked Ukraine and trying to seize its territory, the Kremlin constantly threatens any state that tries to help Ukraine defend its freedom and independence. Putin and his entourage want no one to stop them from committing genocide in Ukraine, robbing and killing the civilian population of this country. But as the international criminal Putin and his accomplices want, it won’t happen. The world has already seen that to give in to Putin once, and then you will have to give in indefinitely, since he regards any concessions as a sign of weakness and therefore his appetite only increases from this.
Therefore, it is logical that the confrontation will reach some high point and then either defuse in some way or develop into a big war comparable to a world war.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 11:12:38 AM

OK, let's see whether Putin and Jinping's plan will run smoothly or not.
I think they need time to realize their plans.
Currently there are so many riots going on in the world, without realizing whether this plan is one of the causes of this  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: