Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling is not a means to an end, Do it for fun and don't take it as a job  (Read 556 times)
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 01:09:08 AM

One of the reasons why people easily get addicted to gambling is when they start their journey into gambling just so they can solve their financial crisis.

Most of the people around me that are strongly into gambling and would even dress up in the morning as though they are going to work and go straight to the soccer betting shop are individual that don't have a job they are doing and that have seen people win big money through gambling and so all their mind is fixed at getting their own win also.

Some will even do small jobs just so they can get the money they will use in gambling with the mindset that it is through that gambling that they will be freed from poverty.

Once you find yourself in that condition just know that you are going to waste your time, money and energy in gambling and the reality is that most of the people that have a fixed mentality that they must win in their gambling are the ones that always loose their money in process.

Gambling is not a means to an end and their is no guarantee that you must win in the process so just do your prediction and enjoy the fun, if you win, thumbs up for you but if you don't win don't allow it get at you and don't assume you can always win back your money, learn and master the right time to walk away.

Some people really make gambling a job and there is nothing we can do about it, I'm sure they know within themselves that gambling shouldn't be a job but they do it because maybe they're addicted to it or maybe that's just what they think is the way to go it's easy to make money in gambling. It's not easy to get money from gambling for me but I don't know about others because many people do this, maybe for them it's easy to earn money from gambling.
only a small percentage use gambling as their main job and are successful. Most of those who try like that end up failing and losing their finances, which leads to crisis and frustration.
Remaining ready to lose money is a determining factor in gambling games. As long as you can't manage your finances well, you should not use gambling as a place to earn a fortune. because gambling only relies on luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: