Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IF NOT FOR GARRI: Drop your story  (Read 315 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 192

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 03:53:24 AM

This thread is funny, but when looking at it, it tells the story of Nigeria currently, how will you think that a country like Nigeria is moving out of poverty soon, I have crossed checked severally and find out that there is know way this country grow without the government planning adequately for their citizens, though it is possible to get better if the government will rethink and do things differently, the government of this country has failed Nigerians and I keep asking myself if it is a bad thing to be a Nigerian, how would garri be seen as a means of survival in a country that sells oil worth billions of dollars, may God help us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:19:28 AM

This thread is funny, but when looking at it, it tells the story of Nigeria currently, how will you think that a country like Nigeria is moving out of poverty soon, I have crossed checked severally and find out that there is know way this country grow without the government planning adequately for their citizens, though it is possible to get better if the government will rethink and do things differently, the government of this country has failed Nigerians and I keep asking myself if it is a bad thing to be a Nigerian, how would garri be seen as a means of survival in a country that sells oil worth billions of dollars, may God help us.
If you want to survive in this country we need to starr planting our own farm products individually. Having a garden filled with freshh vegetables. A farm with planted cassava, plaintain, yam and so many other crops. This because when you go to the market to buy all these things they are way expensive and it surprises me because these are things that are not imported they are being produced in our country here so why are they so expensive. That is why if you can have all these crops im your farm you will not spend much on them with time. What are you will be spending money is on those things you cant easily grow in your farm.

Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 07:04:56 AM

We all know and have had an encounter with this life saver … Garri actually saw me through till I graduated , there was no day that I was down and garri wasn’t there to save me…: Omor if not for garri , man for don mud😂😂
Actually this is a very funny thing to talk about and it impact of garri to us but it have help me a lot and more.even when I needed it the most but to help build this forum we need to create a much interactive topic to especially to create positive impact and a lot more
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:40:33 PM

If you want to survive in this country we need to starr planting our own farm products individually. Having a garden filled with freshh vegetables. A farm with planted cassava, plaintain, yam and so many other crops. This because when you go to the market to buy all these things they are way expensive and it surprises me because these are things that are not imported they are being produced in our country here so why are they so expensive. That is why if you can have all these crops im your farm you will not spend much on them with time. What are you will be spending money is on those things you cant easily grow in your farm.

Practicing subsistence farming within your house is a very good idea that could help to sustain within this inflation period. But the challenges here include land available especially when you leave in a rented apartment. The present economy is so challenging that most people are just looking for a way to sustain life in such a challenging environment.

Loveday422

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 09:14:08 AM

Lovers of Bitcoin talk forum,good morning to you all,garri has played an essential roll in people's life ,both making it to become eba or just soack it and drink it raw,yes it has really helped me when I was in school 2011/2012

My people' don't have money to send to me and all I have is a bag of garri and in my life I haven't soack garri before ,so as a fresher in school that year ,I don't have a friend,I don't even know where to go and borrow money,I was just stranded,I don't even know where to go,and I have a bag full loaded with garri,I started drinking garri

I drank it for almost 4 days morning night , morning night for completely 4 good days ,so I was in school when one of my guy noticed it ,he called me by my name and said ,u look so worried and unhappy what's the problem,I explained to him ,so after lecture he carri me to his house make eba for me with egusi soup I ate ,and I was satisfied that day and I was so happy, I thank him for the help he has render to me ,though garri help but even if u drink it ,u will easily become hungry again ,the strength when u drink garri is not the same when u make it as eba ,here is my story on how garri has helped me for four days ,before my guideance sent me money for feeding it wasn't not easy .
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 09:16:21 AM

We all know and have had an encounter with this life saver … Garri actually saw me through till I graduated , there was no day that I was down and garri wasn’t there to save me…: Omor if not for garri , man for don mud😂😂

Omo, apart from God, we go say na garri be our life saver, e dey deliver anytime we put call, e go just deliver, imagine if dem come banned garri, everywhere for don scatter nah, people for dey die steady because of hunger, and garri dey really hold belle, especially now we be say things don cost, if person don get garri for house, na only to make soup remain, if money to make soup no dey, we for just chew am or sip am, drink water, relax, person don chop for the day o. So garri na one of the essential things wey we no fit dey carry play for this country, e get one tread wey dey reign that time, dey go post our president and one bag of garri say mk we choose one, plenty people if not all self, choose garri over our Mr. President, some dey say who the president help?, laugh won kill as I see am, to show us say garri dey very very important, even me wey dey like this I been no dey reason garri before but now, na garri be my favorite self.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: