Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My life plan for wealth and btc good idea  (Read 668 times)
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:15:52 PM

All i need Are one good person who actually knows btc prices so all i need is just to know btc price.
When i buy low sell high and same time i load up alt coins so i make huge money.
And world is kind of finances Crisis i better don't do btc money but working with btc but for this we need to know exacly btc price movements best If someone can teach me how to know btc prices or If not Im ready to Pay for it.
Im not here to gamble Im here to do sure money and for sure profit.

So this how my Life dream and yours Also nobody don't need to work If they know btc prices.

Firstly, no one knows whether the price of BTC will rise or fall, this is just a prediction or people's personal view of BTC. You have to study and research it yourself. Bitcoin will rise or fall based on what you know. Never be fomo about something on the internet. Do your own research, never listen to what other people say on the internet, that's my advice so that you yourself know when Bitcoin is going up or down
correct me if I'm wrong
There is no bitcoin prediction that is one hundred percent accurate, but you also need to listen to the predictions of professionals, relying on your own predictions can sometimes be wrong. So you should be wise in making decisions, it is highly recommended to adopt other people's predictions and compare them with your own predictions so that before making a decision you will usually be guided.

Even though no one can predict Bitcoin with certainty, Bitcoin's history has a pattern, and it is very likely that this pattern will repeat itself, we just need time to wait. If you look at the previous Bitcoin cycle, BTC was -/+ 17 months after the halving, so it is very natural that many people expect Bitcoin to break out again this year or next year. The point is that Bitcoin price grids exist, simply predicting at the right time is impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:11:26 AM

We couldn't predict the future price of cryptocurrency, if you want to be wealthy you need to grind or hustle.
Don't settle for a single source of income and aim to own a house or place, don't settle on renting.
Open up small business to gain passive income other than crypto and your current job.

Your advice is clear enough for everyone to understand because basically everyone who has the desire to become rich must be willing and able to work hard in their life without hoping or fixating on just one source of income. Everyone must be willing to work hard, but this must also be balanced with smart work so that everyone does not forget the opportunities that exist and can see every opportunity to make money.

For example, taking advantage of the surrounding environment to open a small business without leaving the crypto space which can also be used as a source of income, because that way everyone can achieve their dream of becoming rich through the business they do regularly every day. So what needs to be understood here is that no rich person is only fixated or hopes on one source of income, but must be willing to work hard intelligently so that his income level can continue to increase every month.
The virtues of working hard towards our goal are always mentioned, but very rarely people mention the virtues of working smart, as by working smart you can more effectively use your time and begin to carve way earlier a path towards the success you seek.

So planning to make money by becoming a trader is not a bad idea but it is not really for everyone, in fact the failure rate is astonishingly high, so people need to be alert and take advantage of every opportunity that may come their way, as they have no way to know if that is the opportunity they have been waiting for all their life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 333

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:11:40 AM

The virtues of working hard towards our goal are always mentioned, but very rarely people mention the virtues of working smart, as by working smart you can more effectively use your time and begin to carve way earlier a path towards the success you seek.

So planning to make money by becoming a trader is not a bad idea but it is not really for everyone, in fact the failure rate is astonishingly high, so people need to be alert and take advantage of every opportunity that may come their way, as they have no way to know if that is the opportunity they have been waiting for all their life.
I think working smart and working hard does not have a significant difference, working smart is one of the contents of working hard even though there are also a handful of people who don't do that.

It's not a bad idea if we plan to become a trader, but what must be understood is that the level of risk is also high or proportional to the possible profits that will be obtained.
Nothing is instant, everything requires a process and nothing can be avoided from high risks if someone wants high profits.
However, one of the most important things is never to have expectations from other people, we are the leaders of our own lives.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 11:11:49 AM

Becoming a good trader is a good idea but for that you need to understand the risks first high risk is involved if you do not understand the level of profit and loss in the market. Opportunities don't come often you have to make yourself the path to success. Your business journey will never be successful if the marketing is not effective. That is why we want continuous research from the beginning it is very dangerous to plan your target market based on guesswork without doing any research. You must know about the current market to keep your business running smoothly.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 01:41:14 PM

All i need Are one good person who actually knows btc prices so all i need is just to know btc price.
When i buy low sell high and same time i load up alt coins so i make huge money.
And world is kind of finances Crisis i better don't do btc money but working with btc but for this we need to know exacly btc price movements best If someone can teach me how to know btc prices or If not Im ready to Pay for it.

So this how my Life dream and yours Also nobody don't need to work If they know btc prices.

Firstly, no one knows whether the price of BTC will rise or fall, this is just a prediction or people's personal view of BTC. You have to study and research it yourself. Bitcoin will rise or fall based on what you know. Never be fomo about something on the internet. Do your own research, never listen to what other people say on the internet, that's my advice so that you yourself know when Bitcoin is going up or down
correct me if I'm wrong
There is no bitcoin prediction that is one hundred percent accurate, but you also need to listen to the predictions of professionals, relying on your own predictions can sometimes be wrong. So you should be wise in making decisions, it is highly recommended to adopt other people's predictions and compare them with your own predictions so that before making a decision you will usually be guided.

Even though no one can predict Bitcoin with certainty, Bitcoin's history has a pattern, and it is very likely that this pattern will repeat itself, we just need time to wait. If you look at the previous Bitcoin cycle, BTC was -/+ 17 months after the halving, so it is very natural that many people expect Bitcoin to break out again this year or next year. The point is that Bitcoin price grids exist, simply predicting at the right time is impossible.

We can consult experts or other people's opinions about bitcoin. But absolutely never trust blindly without doing any of your own research about bitcoin. Combine your own analysis with the opinions of others to get the clearest view of bitcoin and make the right decisions.

History may or may not repeat itself. In investing, you should always have a backup plan, especially with volatile and manipulated assets like bitcoin. Don't be too subjective that history will always repeat itself or that bitcoin will always increase in price, everything has risks.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 11:44:00 PM

If anyone told you they knew what Bitcoin price would be, I’d say you stay far away from them because it is all speculation. No one is certain, everyone is just saying what they think would be. Also, be really careful on what altcoin that you “load up”. Altcoins that can make you a lot of money can equally take a lot of money from you. You can probably try investing in popular and firm altcoins like ETH and BNB, or you could go a bit more depending on how much risk you’re willing to take. Just be conscious.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:56:59 AM

Yes, you are not gambling to make money, but you are gambling by determining the right Bitcoin price to buy. No one knows the price of Bitcoin for certain, tomorrow it might be lower or vice versa. Expecting someone to provide accurate guidance is an uncertainty, no one can solve your problem even if you offer money for helping you. Check Bitcoin prices regularly, then develop appropriate investing techniques. You will definitely find the best way and time (according to your version) to get Bitcoin at the desired price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
smelody

Activity: 89
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:42:17 AM

Basically, even though Bitcoin is invisible, an investor still has to act like a traditional stock exchange. Investment of money will have the possibility of profit or loss. It has to be accepted and invested. I have a friend who invests in share market but after some years he has to face huge losses. There are many others who profit from the same place and this is the reality. Profitability is only possible if you choose the right approach and timing. As a investor if anyone choose the bitcoin. I think it's a best decision for him because future is so bright. as substitute coin maximum development country will be allow. Already 8 country are allow the bitcoin. Governments of many countries will approve this currency very soon.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:24:30 AM

It is difficult to accurately predict the price movement of Bitcoin. However, you can search for online tutorials to learn how to trade. This will help you reduce the risk of losses by teaching you different patterns to use for profitability. If you can't find any helpful tutorials, you can enroll in online courses that may require payment to enroll.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:24:59 AM

Unfortunately, no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin exactly, even if you say that certain person has been staying in the market for so long. Bitcoin is highly unpredictable, that even Satoshi cannot tell as to where and when bitcoin price will stop surging. Now, if you go to crypto influencers, believe me they’re not reliable at all. They can always make assumptions but there are no assurance if that will turn into reality.

Just take one step at a time. Buy when the price is low and continue to DCA even if the price gets high, and hold them in your wallet like there’s no plan of selling. But eventually, when you have reached your desired goal price, take time to sell some of your coins and continue holding the rest, that way you will make current profits and you will continue to profit in the future. If you can hold on to that strategy, being rich will eventually become easier for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
barisbilgili

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 01:34:07 PM

Firstly, no good person knows the future price of Bitcoin, and not only good people but no one is able to predict the future price with certainty.
And secondly, don't ever think that everything will be easy, if you want big profits then you have to face high risks.

Life is not that easy friends, everything requires a long process and journey to achieve success.
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 01:48:50 PM

If that happened then everyone would be a gainer.  This is never possible. No one can predict the price of BTC.  What will happen the day before will be known tomorrow.  So stop dreaming about the impossible.  You can analyze the market.  But no one can give you advance market news.  If you are a good market analyst you can predict the market situation somewhat but no one can give you full advance information.
This is the truth, if their was some ways for people to know what price bitcoin will be no one will want to sell low as they aleatory know the price it will be they will wait until they take profit from their purchase and their will ever be a gain gain for them and no lose. And the market might not be able to do very well the way it’s doing right now base on everyone will be waiting for that perfect time to buy which could be week or days to when price will appreciate then they will sell as soon as the price target hits, but it’s not done that way and it’s not possible to study the market up to that extent.

AprilioMP

Activity: 406
Merit: 379

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 04:54:44 PM

Until now I think no one in the world really knows the price of BTC so they know when the price is cheap and when the price is expensive. Apart from only being able to make predictions, no one really knows the price of Bitcoin accurately and correctly every time.

The average person who regularly engages in Bitcoin buying and selling activities only relies on market graph movements by buying regularly at any time and holding until the price reaches the highest. When the price has reached a new ATH, they will sell because a large profit has been achieved. To me that is what is called expecting big returns.

Life dreams must be realistic with the current situation. The price of the crypto market is uncertain and no one can predict the accuracy of the price when they want to buy a lot.
Today it can still be considered cheap because the price is far from the previous highest price so there was BTC buying activity on one of the exchanges I found which reached tens of BTC.
BTC purchases reached dozens because people who bought saw the opportunity that the BTC price would reach its highest for some time to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 06:13:17 PM

If that happened then everyone would be a gainer.  This is never possible. No one can predict the price of BTC.  What will happen the day before will be known tomorrow.  So stop dreaming about the impossible.  You can analyze the market.  But no one can give you advance market news.  If you are a good market analyst you can predict the market situation somewhat but no one can give you full advance information.
This is the truth, if their was some ways for people to know what price bitcoin will be no one will want to sell low as they aleatory know the price it will be they will wait until they take profit from their purchase and their will ever be a gain gain for them and no lose. And the market might not be able to do very well the way it’s doing right now base on everyone will be waiting for that perfect time to buy which could be week or days to when price will appreciate then they will sell as soon as the price target hits, but it’s not done that way and it’s not possible to study the market up to that extent.
Of course people will always benefit if someone can find out about Bitcoin price movements correctly and will continue to collect if the price has fallen and wait until the price is high and they take advantage of that, but market conditions that have high volatility will not be completely predictable. accurate and everyone has to do their own analysis and also have to wait for the right time to take advantage and also we have to have a good plan to be able to make a profit from every investment or trade we make.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:40:42 PM

Becoming a good trader is a good idea but for that you need to understand the risks first high risk is involved if you do not understand the level of profit and loss in the market. Opportunities don't come often you have to make yourself the path to success. Your business journey will never be successful if the marketing is not effective. That is why we want continuous research from the beginning it is very dangerous to plan your target market based on guesswork without doing any research. You must know about the current market to keep your business running smoothly.
The fact that there are very few chances in a persons life to turn the ship around and get rich and some of us fear and not take it is one of the reasons why we are not really rich. I get that it may not sound like a bad or good thing but it is definitely not an easy thing to handle.

We need to arrange something that would be a good way to make some money and in order to do that we need to get some good income, which we can do from taking the risk. Of course there are also some people who take useless risks, into stupid investments, do not be like that neither. You need to take a good amount of risk, not too little that you stay poor nor too high that you lose all you have, find that middle ground and you will find a way to make some money.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 08:51:14 PM

Op if you want to know the price not bitcoin and buying whenever it comes down then I will advise you to download TradingView and from there you can be using it to monitor the price movement of bitcoin and whenever the price comes down you can buy it. And the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low so that the matter what you can make profit whenever the market is in bull run.

Some people would say that whenever time you ready nto buy, you can buy it whether it is low or it is high but that is not a good advice to an investor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sekalitas

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 04:11:54 AM

It's great to have dreams, but remember: any investment carries risk, especially cryptocurrency due to its high volatility. Predicting prices in this market 100% is impossible, and even professionals can be wrong. While strategies like pump and dump might work with large holdings, remember: losses are a possibility, not an exception. There's no guaranteed path to riches, and "buy low, sell high" is an oversimplification. Before investing, prioritize learning risk management.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 08:38:56 PM

Anyone who can accurately tell at what price btc will be trading will probably want to keep that source of info to his/her advantage don't you think?
Everyone wants to have such an opportunity but that is not how the market works, if everyone can guess right there will be nobody to buy at the top  Cheesy the way the market is design is that some will gain and some will lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bloodseekers

Activity: 771
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:15:09 PM

Anyone who can accurately tell at what price btc will be trading will probably want to keep that source of info to his/her advantage don't you think?
Everyone wants to have such an opportunity but that is not how the market works, if everyone can guess right there will be nobody to buy at the top  Cheesy the way the market is design is that some will gain and some will lose.
Of course no one can know for sure what price Bitcoin will be traded at and if anyone could know exactly, of course they would enter the market when the price is low in order to get bigger profits when the price is high later, but in trading they are the ones who can analyze the market well then they will be able to have bigger profits than those who only enter the market not in the right conditions and there will always be those who have good planning when entering the market.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:31:50 PM

Sure no one wants to gamble here, because it’s only a waste of time and money. But when you said that you have to find someone that knows exactly the price, hey you are very wrong on that. No one even Satoshi holds the current and future price of bitcoin, everything that comes is unpredictable. If I were you, learn it on your own and never entrust to someone that is unbelievable. Just don’t pressure yourself to become instant rich and wealthy. You will soon acquire that if you put passion and you took extra miles on working on your investment or trading career.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀