Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana - worth it in 2024?  (Read 187 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:42:10 AM

Recently I dived more and more into the solana altcoin and I wondered wheter it is too late to jump into it or not?

Considering how high the price of the first smart chain token Ethereum is, it's no doubt Solana could have a similar feat and reach at least $1000 in a couple of years. Provided there are no large setbacks to the network like huge hacks, lookholes and network shutdowns. If Solana kept on working as intended I don't see why they would not reach 1K. The fees are cheaper and the transactions fast. The market is ever growing and they might be the network of choice for most developers in a few years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 02:29:06 PM

All those hype about Solana is only due to the fact that there are multiple airdrops that are happening in its ecosystem. People love airdrop and that is why everyone wants to buy Solana. Another factor which is driving the hype are meme coins success in its ecosystem. Apart from these two factors nothing make Solana a blockchain to look forward to. I think you should do your own research on Solana and then decide whether you want to invest or not.
Before these airdrops and meme coins came in Solana, the coin is already popular because it has a good background. They are like a bonus only for those who believe on the coin's potential, especially during their darkest times. Not all loves airdrops because they are not lucky to get rewarded and even if they do, they are not satisfied with it.

Also, airdops are from tokens under Solana and not the coin itself, so it's not the one that they will be buying. Meme coins on the other hand, have no real direction, so it's kinda odd if we call them successful. Solana already proved its worth over the years, so it's definitely one of those cryptos which are a must-buy.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 02:49:44 PM

Recently I dived more and more into the solana altcoin and I wondered wheter it is too late to jump into it or not?

I still believe Solana's growth in the market has a long way to go. The use of the Solana ecosystem is currently getting bigger. and that will be good for their market in the future.
you just need to plan your investment in Solana. it's never too late to invest. The most important thing is that you have self-control and the right understanding regarding investment. so you won't be too quick to conclude that you made the wrong decision when you just entered.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 03:22:47 PM

If you are farming solana ecosystem airdrop then you can hold solana.  you will get its ecosystem airdrop and on top of that you will get upto 5x return of your investment. Solana already pumped from 10$ to 200$. That means some investors are in a high profit margin and if it made another 20X from here that will be too much volatile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 03:39:24 PM

Currently Solana network got congested almost longer time more than several days ago, I doubt its can give positive impact in the future for Solana coins try break out above $200.
Just giving little suggestion for every one interested want to invest or buy Solana coins because I got problem by sending some coins with Solana network after get congested and more patience needed if want sent or deposit to exchange wallet.
Actually, Solana coins get very good development after crashing last several years ago and success recovery almost raise up above $200 but the maintance of their network currently is serious problem for investor how get their trusted if Solana can't running well with their network.
Invest with Solana coins keep worth it right now just anticipation if trouble with network can't solve as soon possible scare with potential of Solana price will drop.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 03:52:15 PM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (1)

You have to DYOR, people who are hodling Solana would prolly tell you to buy the coin, so you should not depend on information you get from others, but that which you got through your own research. I don't own any Solana, but i usually see their users complaining of bugs and "transaction failures" in the network, i don't know for sure how bad it is, but if they are constantly faced with problems like this, then their network might not be sustainable for the long term.
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:43:16 PM

It's not too late if you want to chase ATH prices but will the prices go there? I don't know.

The Solana network has been downtime a few times this has caused a lot of congestion transactions somehow in times like this there are still many people buying to invest, there are also those where they buy because of a need for the Dapps ecosystem.

If my prediction is maybe the Solana price can strengthen again but I myself have never invested in this coin except a few times for transaction needs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 05:21:41 PM

I still believe Solana's growth in the market has a long way to go. The use of the Solana ecosystem is currently getting bigger. and that will be good for their market in the future.
you just need to plan your investment in Solana. it's never too late to invest. The most important thing is that you have self-control and the right understanding regarding investment. so you won't be too quick to conclude that you made the wrong decision when you just entered.
I agree that SOL has a long way to go, and I am not entirely sure if it will though. It looks like it may do well enough, but at the same time I believe that we are talking about something that may not be all that easy to handle neither. So, we should consider what kind of situation we would be in, and I feel like it is going to be something that will take a bit of a time as well.

Hopefully, we will see the situation change as much as we can, and it is not going to be all that simple to fix. What I can see right now is the fact that we are not really making big strides at SOL but the tokens in SOL chain are making big changes, so I believe that eventually it will help SOL to grow further if this type of hype continues more.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 06:14:36 AM

Solana is one of the top coins and this coin has performed well this year. Many have invested in the Solana project. Bitcoin is about to halve so the correction is starting to take place as well as the top altcoins are following Bitcoin. Solana price today is $134, although it was above $200 a few days ago. Solana coin is difficult to predict but the price is low now, so now is a good time to invest. Maybe a future Solana will be much stronger and even make a new ATH in terms of value.

Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 06:58:38 AM

Before these airdrops and meme coins came in Solana, the coin is already popular because it has a good background. They are like a bonus only for those who believe on the coin's potential, especially during their darkest times. Not all loves airdrops because they are not lucky to get rewarded and even if they do, they are not satisfied with it.

Also, airdops are from tokens under Solana and not the coin itself, so it's not the one that they will be buying. Meme coins on the other hand, have no real direction, so it's kinda odd if we call them successful. Solana already proved its worth over the years, so it's definitely one of those cryptos which are a must-buy.

For the whole of 2023, SOL price hovered around $16 to $26.  Everything changed when a couple of projects within its ecosystem announced airdrop and after that, there were a few meme coins that took off which caused the hype. This is not the first time they got such hype it happened before 2021 due to which in 2021 it got a new ATH. I am not against SOL but I think it is now an overhyped project and since the hype is due to the projects that are using its ecosystem that is why the price went up. Just a reminder the SOL token is the fuel that is required to use its blockchain.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: