Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AVOUNIVERSE: Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 Convergence with Blockchain, AI and NFTs  (Read 504 times)
avo.center_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 10:55:00 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altixz

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 11:34:47 AM

Web3 is a new and progressive technology and it is necessary to use its advantages for Web2 products.
Kaiba_Defi
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 12:24:22 PM

Web3 is a new and progressive technology and it is necessary to use its advantages for Web2 products.

The most important is to create a product that will be really necessary for people. Only such kind of product  people will use for a long time and it will continue to develop.
AliDeep

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 02:59:50 PM

The most important is to create a product that will be really necessary for people. Only such kind of product  people will use for a long time and it will continue to develop.

There are so many different products that sometimes it is very difficult to understand if it is useful or not. A lot depends also on the team. Not every team are able to realize all planned ideas.
ZevSua

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 03:07:03 PM

The most important is to create a product that will be really necessary for people. Only such kind of product  people will use for a long time and it will continue to develop.

There are so many different products that sometimes it is very difficult to understand if it is useful or not. A lot depends also on the team. Not every team are able to realize all planned ideas.

What the hell team? If you can see what the student was doing. God. 3 grammatical errors in one sentence/
You are naive. Yes, 3 out of 4 violas here are crafts from schoolchildren who decided that suddenly they would get lucky and make some money.

smart contact  Grin.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:06:31 PM

I just saw the price of the token on the coinmarketcap. It grow https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/avocado-blockchain-group/
Bertyda

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 05:36:17 PM

I checked the road map. What products have been already done?
brat111111
Copper Member

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 06:25:46 PM

I just saw the price of the token on the coinmarketcap. It grow https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/avocado-blockchain-group/

It is a good sign for investors. They was able to earn a good money. Hope this opportunity will  continue and the price of the tokens will continue to grow.
Defi_space
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:04:40 AM

Is your marketplace ready? Can I check It?
FibSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 11:28:24 AM

I checked price dinamic and according this report the price of Avocado Blockchain Group rised for 327% from their listing in June 2023.
Buakaw_Club
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 01:49:51 PM

I checked price dinamic and according this report the price of Avocado Blockchain Group rised for 327% from their listing in June 2023.

When the market falls some people earn money on it. It is a good result for investing.
SAWACrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:07:05 AM

The most important is to create the demand in NFT marketplace and other products that AVOUNIVERSE offers.
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 11:43:16 AM

The most important is to create the demand in NFT marketplace and other products that AVOUNIVERSE offers.

I see the rise of the token price. It means that there is a demand in NFT marketplace and in the all products that AVOUNIVERSE offers.
Cryptozaika

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:09:55 PM

It shows that the project can really be very profitable for investors if it offers a useful products even inspite the fall of the market.
Shuna_Inuverse
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:23:01 AM

It shows that the project can really be very profitable for investors if it offers a useful products even inspite the fall of the market.

Soon cryptocurrency market will rise and I think that it is a good time to look for a new and prospective projects for investment. Now it is the best time to buy tokens.
Dragonbite
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:05:40 PM

Soon cryptocurrency market will rise and I think that it is a good time to look for a new and prospective projects for investment. Now it is the best time to buy tokens.

Interesting project for investment. I think that now many people understand how it is profitable to invest in AVOUNIVERSE for Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 development and earn money for it.
Corsac
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:52:58 AM

Interesting project for investment. I think that now many people understand how it is profitable to invest in AVOUNIVERSE for Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 development and earn money for it.

The most important is to choose the right time for investment. When cryptocurrency projects become too much popular it becomes too late for investment.
Mushe_World
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:27:19 PM

The most important is to choose the right time for investment. When cryptocurrency projects become too much popular it becomes too late for investment.

The growth of the price of the tokens is very good but also it is necessary to increase the liquidity of the AVOUNIVERSE tokens.
Predict_Vision
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 01:29:44 PM

The growth of the price of the tokens is very good but also it is necessary to increase the liquidity of the AVOUNIVERSE tokens.

The most important is to create the demand in the products of the project that the price of its token will grow in the future and the liquidity of the project rise.
Pirates_World_NFT
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:38:12 PM

The most important is to create the demand in the products of the project that the price of its token will grow in the future and the liquidity of the project rise.

Soon cryptocurrency market will rise and I see it is a good opportunity to earn money looking for a new and prospective for investment projects.
Liquid_Earth
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:42:58 AM

Soon cryptocurrency market will rise and I see it is a good opportunity to earn money looking for a new and prospective for investment projects.

Hope soon cryptocurrency market will rise. But also it is necessery to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to see how useful they are, because a lot of projects will appear.
Nugen_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 12:45:59 PM

Hope soon cryptocurrency market will rise. But also it is necessery to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to see how useful they are, because a lot of projects will appear.

I think that cryptocurrency market will continue to rise and not it is the best time to buy tokens of prospective projects. And I like the idea of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 Convergence with Blockchain.
Kronos_DAO
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 05:33:24 PM

I think that cryptocurrency market will continue to rise and not it is the best time to buy tokens of prospective projects. And I like the idea of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 Convergence with Blockchain.

Now appear a lot of projects that offer  Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 Convergence but not all of them continue to develop and will survive.
Mushe_World
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:30:57 AM

Now appear a lot of projects that offer  Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 Convergence but not all of them continue to develop and will survive.

Many people think that after halving cryptocurrency market will rise and now it is the best time to find new and prospective projects for investent.
Gulf_Official
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 11:38:53 AM

Many people think that after halving cryptocurrency market will rise and now it is the best time to find new and prospective projects for investent.

Interesting project. Lets see how it is developing. Whats about its NFT marketplace? Is their any demand in it?
AliDeep

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 03:34:53 PM

Interesting project. Lets see how it is developing. Whats about its NFT marketplace? Is their any demand in it?

Now there are so many NFT marketplaces and competition between them is so high. But the popularity of NFT now is not so high.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 11:05:13 AM

Now there are so many NFT marketplaces and competition between them is so high. But the popularity of NFT now is not so high.

For NFT market place liquidity is very important. If NFT marketplace is not popular and it does not have a lot of users it will be very difficult to sell NFT their.
Lollipop_Pool
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 01:28:53 PM

For NFT market place liquidity is very important. If NFT marketplace is not popular and it does not have a lot of users it will be very difficult to sell NFT their.

Many people do not understand for what purpose NFTs are necessary and use them only for speculations. Because many people do not have an experience and NFT is a new technology and tool they lose their money on it.
Nugen_Coin
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 03:51:35 PM

Many people do not understand for what purpose NFTs are necessary and use them only for speculations. Because many people do not have an experience and NFT is a new technology and tool they lose their money on it.

Many people think that NFT is an easy way to make money. That is why NFT marketplaces was so popular. But it is not so.
Lollipop_Pool
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 08:13:29 AM

Many people think that NFT is an easy way to make money. That is why NFT marketplaces was so popular. But it is not so.

I do not think that now many people think that it is possible to make big money on NFT. It is necessary to know and understand the market to make a big money on it.
Poker_Faces
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 10:05:19 AM

I do not think that now many people think that it is possible to make big money on NFT. It is necessary to know and understand the market to make a big money on it.

NFT market is not requlated yet. That is why there are so many spekulations and manipulations on this market. In such conditions many people lose their money.
Kaiba_Defi
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 12:03:26 PM

NFT market is not requlated yet. That is why there are so many spekulations and manipulations on this market. In such conditions many people lose their money.

NFT can be used for many purposes. Hope in the future NFT will continue to develop, will become more useful and popular.
SandrCrypto

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:02:45 PM

NFT can be used for many purposes. Hope in the future NFT will continue to develop, will become more useful and popular.

NFT was popular in 2020, but many people did not know how to use them, they bought them but did not use them at all.
Kronos_DAO
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:33:13 PM

NFT was popular in 2020, but many people did not know how to use them, they bought them but did not use them at all.

A lot depends how popular is NFT marketplace and how many people use it. For every NFT marketplace liquidity is important and how many users it has.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 12:05:34 PM

A lot depends how popular is NFT marketplace and how many people use it. For every NFT marketplace liquidity is important and how many users it has.

Because of the big competition between NFT marketplaces only the best marketplaces will be able to survive.
Tupan.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 12:13:30 PM

Because of the big competition between NFT marketplaces only the best marketplaces will be able to survive.

Good projects. The price of AVOUNIVERSE continue to grow. It means that project is very useful for people and offers useful tools and products for people.
Nugen_Coin
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 01:20:35 PM

Good projects. The price of AVOUNIVERSE continue to grow. It means that project is very useful for people and offers useful tools and products for people.

The price of the tokens depends too much from the development of the project and how it is useful for people and what tools it offers.
Edain Software
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 01:23:23 PM

The price of the tokens depends too much from the development of the project and how it is useful for people and what tools it offers.

Many people are waiting for the rise of the market. Soon it will be halving of bitcoin and the price of cryptocurrency market will rise.
SandrCrypto

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:10:03 AM

Many people are waiting for the rise of the market. Soon it will be halving of bitcoin and the price of cryptocurrency market will rise.

Usually next year after halving of bitcoin it will be fixed a new maximum of cryptocurrency market. Hope in 2025 the situation will be the same.
Gulf_Official
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 12:07:18 PM

Usually next year after halving of bitcoin it will be fixed a new maximum of cryptocurrency market. Hope in 2025 the situation will be the same.

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market and all opportunities it gives.
daxetoken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 12:38:46 PM

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market and all opportunities it gives.

A good project to buy its prospective tokens. I see the rise of the price of the tokens and I see how the project is developing.
Lollipop_Pool
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 09:09:28 AM

A good project to buy its prospective tokens. I see the rise of the price of the tokens and I see how the project is developing.

It is very important to continue to develop the project because if there is no development the price of the tokens will not grow.
pacificdefi
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 09:12:29 AM

It is very important to continue to develop the project because if there is no development the price of the tokens will not grow.

The development of the project depends too much on the team of the project and on the condition of the cryptocurrency market.
SandrCrypto

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 11:43:30 AM

The development of the project depends too much on the team of the project and on the condition of the cryptocurrency market.

Many people believe than soon cryptocurrency market will start to rise. Soon it will be a haliving of bitcoin and after the halving it will be the rise of the market.
Impact_Women
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 08:41:49 AM

Many people believe than soon cryptocurrency market will start to rise. Soon it will be a haliving of bitcoin and after the halving it will be the rise of the market.

Waiting for the rise of the market. A lot of new projects will appear and it is the best opportunity to find the best and the most prospective project.
yellowMoon_One
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:24:41 AM

Waiting for the rise of the market. A lot of new projects will appear and it is the best opportunity to find the best and the most prospective project.

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin. The issue of Bitcoin will discrease for 2 time and demand in Bitcoin will continue to rise because the Bitcoin community will rise too.
Nexum
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:56:27 AM

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin. The issue of Bitcoin will discrease for 2 time and demand in Bitcoin will continue to rise because the Bitcoin community will rise too.

Cryptocurrency market soon it wil rise. The price of the tokens depends too much on the conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
MappedSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:13:02 AM

Cryptocurrency market soon it wil rise. The price of the tokens depends too much on the conditions of the cryptocurrency market.

Now cryptocurrency started to rise too. But the question is will NFT continue to be popular if market will grow and if it will be any demand in Web.3 products.

▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀          M a p p e d S w a p          ▀▄▀          The Most Funded DEX is Here           ▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀                    |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        FACEBOOK        |                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀      Get 10x funding, and trade on the most funded decentralized crypto trading protocol      ▀▄▀
Pirates_World_NFT
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 10:59:34 AM

Now cryptocurrency started to rise too. But the question is will NFT continue to be popular if market will grow and if it will be any demand in Web.3 products.

It is good that cryptocurrency market started to rise. But the question is how long such kind of rise will continue. I think that real rise will be only arter the halving of bitcoin.
SandrCrypto

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 12:22:05 PM

It is good that cryptocurrency market started to rise. But the question is how long such kind of rise will continue. I think that real rise will be only arter the halving of bitcoin.

The rise of cryptocurrency market attract a lot of users. Many people are waiting for the rise of the market and hoping to earn more money on the rise of the market.
Zaichonok

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 09:06:41 AM

The rise of cryptocurrency market attract a lot of users. Many people are waiting for the rise of the market and hoping to earn more money on the rise of the market.

Technology continues to develop and after Web 2.0 appears Web 3.0 which gives more opportunities to people, that is why Web.3 continue to develop more often and quickly than Web 2.0 which is an old technology.
FibSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:49:33 AM

Technology continues to develop and after Web 2.0 appears Web 3.0 which gives more opportunities to people, that is why Web.3 continue to develop more often and quickly than Web 2.0 which is an old technology.

Now so much different developments appear but not all of them useful or will be used for a long time.
Edain Software
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 11:45:07 AM

Now so much different developments appear but not all of them useful or will be used for a long time.

Many people actively use Web 2.0 products, but technology continue to develop and Web 3.0 gives more potential that Web 2.0.
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 10:12:41 AM

Many people actively use Web 2.0 products, but technology continue to develop and Web 3.0 gives more potential that Web 2.0.

Web 3.0 gives more opportunities that Web 2.0 can provide, including the opportunity to earn money.
Nikita2024

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 10:20:47 AM

Web 3.0 gives more opportunities that Web 2.0 can provide, including the opportunity to earn money.

But people must know and understand what exactly opportunities will give the Web 3.0 technologies to use them.
100xcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 11:43:52 AM

But people must know and understand what exactly opportunities will give the Web 3.0 technologies to use them.

If many people will use Web 3.0 the technology will become more popular and useful for people.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: