Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking good projects  (Read 351 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:42:54 PM

No one can really tell what the altcoin market will be heading next though we are recently in a bull market now tables can turns anytime soon and market will be bearish once again. I will advise you to learn some technical analysis since you are interested in analyzing the market it will help a lot in guessing the market directions and where the price may be heading next.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 09:42:04 PM

Your topic captivated me to check up the thread but what I am seeing inside is different from the topic. But we can still discuss what will happen to altcoins next months to come. The halving has been predicted to occur from the month of April and after then the bull market will take of. Therefore the altcoins will also follow the trend to rise in the bull market time. So you want to invest in any altcoin then I will advise you to invest in Ethereum and Dogecoin with Solana coins.

Those are some of the altcoins to invest and when you master the cryptocurrency ecosystem market then you can extend to other coins if your wish. Your are welcome to the the forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 215

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 09:32:50 AM

Hey everyone,

Just joined Bitcointalk and super excited to be part of the crypto community!
what will happen to the alt coin market coming months?
thanks

OP, I know that you might not be new to the system but you just joined bitcointalk, first of you are welcome to this noble and prestigious forum that has the ability to teach you many Bitcoin and crypto related stuffs that's if you are ready to learn, as for what will happen to the crypto market in the coming weeks or months I don't think anyone can give you a direct answer to that because this asset are volatile, they don't have a stable price and anything is possible, the only thing I can tell for free is that we are in an event that can drive crypto like Bitcoin and some well known coins up overnight, what you should be doing at this time if you have got the know is to take advance if the market at this stage before you regret being among the profitable ones.

Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:47:24 PM

Hey everyone,

thanks

Seeking advice on the choice of projects to invest to me can be very detrimental in the Sense that in a situation where things could go side ways who are you going to blamed i suggest you do you own personal research and not to completely depend on people's opinions, however Bitcoin is the only coin that has proven to be the best that is what may probably suits you expecially as a newbie in the space.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:58:38 PM

Hey everyone,

thanks

It seems that what you are saying is far from the title you gave. You are looking for new projects, yet you are asking about coin markets in this field. What do you really want to know?
 I'm just asking.

What do you really want to know when you join this forum platform? because the issues that you can discover here are actually wide. There is just about Bitcoin, altcoins, trading,
projects, and other things.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 01:43:53 AM

I wish I had a crystal ball that could tell me things like these so that I could become a billionaire.  Tongue Just kidding.
We are just about to have the halving event next month, and as anticipated, we will have the bull run after that, though the time is unknown for that, it might start very soon after it or a few months after it.
So, if the bull run starts, altcoins will also go up as expected because if Bitcoin goes up, other cryptocurrencies are going to follow its movements as it is the leader of the cryptocurrency market. This is why, you should expect altcoins to have a surge in the next few months or maybe in these couple of years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 05:06:42 AM

Hey everyone,

thanks

In a shorter timeframe its hard to predict but in the long term altcoin marketcap will raise significantly if bitcoin make a new ath and hold its position there for few weeks. If you haven’t invested in any altcoin till now this is your last chance to take your entry. When the market will start its rally there won't be enough time to jump into the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
synchronym

Activity: 378
Merit: 117

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:21:22 AM

It is very difficult to predict in advance how the alt coin market will be in the coming months but I don't feel very comfortable investing in alt coins. Because investing in Bitcoin coins gives double profit than alt coin investment. Although investing in Bitcoin is definitely risky if we can invest well, but investing in Bitcoin can be very successful. I always prefer bitcoin investment more than alt coins. And I got a lot of profit investing in bitcoins so I always invest in bitcoins than alt coins. Of course it is your own decision when it comes to investment. Of course you can invest in alt coin if you want. Of course before investing you should know enough about the coins you are investing in and then invest. In order to avoid falling into the hands of a scammer if you invest in the wrong coin, you should be careful.

babagem1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 05:55:37 AM

Well, your question actually didn’t match with your topic, but everything actually depends on Bitcoin the movement of Bitcoin as you can see Bitcoin has been pumping moving higher going up so everything actually depends on the Bitcoin on how far it goes. It’s also help. Altcoin. So you can try and look into the replies to your topic so you can be able to get a good insight on relating your topic to your questions to enable you understand your question properly
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 06:22:23 AM

Based on the topic's question, if you are willing to invest into cryptocurrency then it all lies in your hands to pick the right coin for yourself. Aside Bitcoin which is the best and the most trusted cryptocurrency taking other crypto into your portfolio should be a decision you made for yourself. Because questions like this here in this forum, you probably get answers from those member who are promoting their shitcoin and they tell you it's safe meanwhile it could be possible the coin has no potential, so the best thing to do is to for you to make your own research.
Kelward

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 06:47:53 AM

It would be better if the OP directly stated what altcoin he chose and asked for our opinion in this forum.
If it's still floating like this, it's very difficult to project altcoins. It's true, as you said, for all altcoins it would be better to look at CMC. and in my opinion as long as the altcoin is still in the top 20 or even 50 it is very good as an investment. but still DWYOR
That would be ideal, but whenever I see a topic created by a new user and they are not specific at all about the coins they are interested in, this means they have actually made no effort to try to look for promising projects by themselves and they want the community to do their homework for them.

Some newbies act like this because of inexperience, thinking that they can ask any magical questions and forum members will stare into a crystal ball and answer, they need to understand the importance of atleast researching and be specific on the areas that they need help.

Choosing altcoins to invest in can be risky because there are more scam projects than the legit ones, so an investor needs to make research before deciding to buy any, however, to minimize the risks of buying a potential shitcoin, it's better for a newbie to start with reputable crypto coins that have gained reputation in the crypto market. The first choice should be Bitcoin, especially as it's entering a bullish season, then top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana, that has the potentials to bull with Bitcoin.

Dailyscript

Activity: 182
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 07:55:44 AM

Your topic captivated me to check up the thread but what I am seeing inside is different from the topic. But we can still discuss what will happen to altcoins next months to come. The halving has been predicted to occur from the month of April and after then the bull market will take of. Therefore the altcoins will also follow the trend to rise in the bull market time. So you want to invest in any altcoin then I will advise you to invest in Ethereum and Dogecoin with Solana coins.

Those are some of the altcoins to invest and when you master the cryptocurrency ecosystem market then you can extend to other coins if your wish. Your are welcome to the the forum.
It seems the bill market came before the halving. Does it mean we would be seeing double or triple of what is happening now after the halving? I am super excited and curious to see what it will feel like since i have invested in some cryptocurrency i can afford. There is only one month remaining for the halving to commence; no one knows if it will be at the beginning of the month so that one will get prepared.

|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 07:58:23 AM

Hey everyone,

thanks
First of all I would like to say to you welcome to Bitcoin talk forum. And now if I give answer of your question then no one can say what will happen to the alt coin market in the coming months with the 100% surety or guarantee. What can everyone do that is the prediction. But I think we are already entered in the first of bull-run. Currently market is bumping up so I think we will also gonna find some correction in market in the next coming months.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 08:12:37 AM

Hey everyone,

thanks

Welcome to Bitcointalk and hope you will add value to this form by sharing quality information about crypto space. Regarding your question of good projects, I personally prefer to invest 70% of my funds in Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are well established project with track record of good performance, the rest 30% is allocated for altcoins such as Solana, Chain Link and XRP. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Moreno233

Activity: 336
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 08:24:16 AM

It will be hard for anyone here to recommend project for you because there is no one that is willing to take responsibility for the outcome of such investment as there is no financial expert here. The best they can offer you is suggestion and in the end, it is up to you to take the advise or leave it. In other words, you will have the final decision to make using the various suggestion here.

From my little knowledge, choosing good projects will involve you reading the whitepaper to know what the project is all about and also look at the feasibility of the project because most team come up with unrealistic ideas only to collect funds and start giving excuses upon excuses. So you have to do your research about the project. Next is to look at the team, their background and credibility. As soon as this two things are establish, it takes other minor details like marketing strategy, community engagement and few others, to make the final decision.

Kelward

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 08:34:07 AM

It would be better if the OP directly stated what altcoin he chose and asked for our opinion in this forum.
If it's still floating like this, it's very difficult to project altcoins. It's true, as you said, for all altcoins it would be better to look at CMC. and in my opinion as long as the altcoin is still in the top 20 or even 50 it is very good as an investment. but still DWYOR
That would be ideal, but whenever I see a topic created by a new user and they are not specific at all about the coins they are interested in, this means they have actually made no effort to try to look for promising projects by themselves and they want the community to do their homework for them.

And if I am correct about my reading between the lines then there is no way to help them, since there are thousands of altcoins and their performance will vary significantly, with some of them making a fortune for those fortunate enough to be early adopters, while other altcoins will make their investors to lose everything they have.

Some newbies act like this because of inexperience, thinking that they can ask any magical questions and forum members will stare into a crystal ball and answer, they need to understand the importance of atleast researching and be specific on the areas that they need help.

Choosing altcoins to invest in can be risky because there are more scam projects than the legit ones, so an investor needs to make research before deciding to buy any, however, to minimize the risks of buying a potential shitcoin, it's better for a newbie to start with reputable crypto coins that have gained reputation in the crypto market. The first choice should be Bitcoin, especially as it's entering a bullish season, then top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana, that has the potentials to bull with Bitcoin

arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:48:05 AM

And if I am correct about my reading between the lines then there is no way to help them, since there are thousands of altcoins and their performance will vary significantly, with some of them making a fortune for those fortunate enough to be early adopters, while other altcoins will make their investors to lose everything they have.

Choosing altcoins to invest in can be risky because there are more scam projects than the legit ones, so an investor needs to make research before deciding to buy any, however, to minimize the risks of buying a potential shitcoin, it's better for a newbie to start with reputable crypto coins that have gained reputation in the crypto market. The first choice should be Bitcoin, especially as it's entering a bullish season, then top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB and Solana, that has the potentials to bull with Bitcoin
What you say is absolutely correct, it would be better to choose an altcoin that already has a good reputation. Actually, it's not just for beginners. Even those who have been involved in the crypto world for a long time must already have and invest their funds in several large altcoins such as ethereum, BNB and Solana as you said.

Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 12:01:22 PM

Hey everyone,

thanks
If you are looking for good projects to hold in the market, you need to be ready to invest in Bitcoin or food altcoins that has been in the market for long befor now. We need to know what to do and when to invest our funds in the market to prevent unnecessary loses in the market since there are plenty crypto projects in the market we can put money and earn from without any much difficulty.
I prefer to hold more of Bitcoin than altcoins looking at the nature of the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Magic-Money

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 03:37:09 PM

Nothing much we happened to alt-coins market, it will still moving forward as usual history of Bitcoin halving session, when want to occur or after Bitcoin halving, alt-coins normally pump as Bitcoin keep increasing in price. Hence, if you have not invest in any alt-coins, make a research and invest in any of the alt-coins in the cryptocurrency market.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 09:26:49 PM

What you say is absolutely correct, it would be better to choose an altcoin that already has a good reputation. Actually, it's not just for beginners. Even those who have been involved in the crypto world for a long time must already have and invest their funds in several large altcoins such as ethereum, BNB and Solana as you said.
And in my opinion, anyone who is new to the cryptocurrency called Bitcoin, what they should do is research it before choosing another altcoin.
And besides that, a beginner should know the potential of altcoins other than Bitcoin that many people often talk about, especially the top and oldest altcoins that have a good and reliable track record in terms of long-term profits.
So it is very important to study everything well in order to understand and know and do research to choose good and profitable altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: