Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money vs Education  (Read 365 times)
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 09:48:27 PM

If you ain't educated how will you be able to make money? Like what kind of business would you venture in that wouldn't involve you having conversations with your customers, education is very vital in the life of every individual and as life goes on we keep learning new things every day so if someone doesn't attain education it would be difficult to communicate with other people on ways you can make money or things you would be involved in other to make money.

Money is good though but it is important to have knowledge before making that money otherwise you may not be able to use that money very well but when you are educated it makes you to be open on ideas and things that will enable you to make more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thy7ace

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 08:34:19 PM

What I will say is that both are nice but money can bring education and can help you in alot of things like covering expenses and stuff but have seen when someone with good education still turnout not having any thing to offers but still but need each other to sustain
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 07:36:26 PM

Don't understand what you are comparing. Both are different matter. But education has relation with money. If you are educated then you can go any work smartly and earn more money. There are lots of person in my area who didn't go to school but right now very successful person with lot of money. this is because education is not about going to school or college. you can Still teach yourself anytime anywhere and thus Education can  brings skills, knowledge, smartness, talent, confidence in you and that makes you better than others person

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 03:18:19 PM

Money vs Education, In this case I choose education. The reason is clear. Firstly I present the biological reason. Because to survive on earth biological matter comes first. If I get proper education and training then first of all I can use it in my biological field i.e. earn money or I can find a way to earn. The second and main reason is that I can apply education to my soul i.e. I can enlighten the soul enlighten our society the state and the world and make it beautiful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roland_King

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 01:09:50 AM

Money and education are two necessary things to arrange your life well.  If you don't have money then you can't pursue higher education.  Every step in life requires support.  Without money you cannot plan anything properly.  Even if you have only money, you can't plan anything properly if you don't have good education.  So I think the two are equally necessary.
Princess Leah

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 12:51:09 PM

Both money and education plays a vital role in human life currently, yes there are people who's natural talents have earned them a good living and steady flow of money, however one still needs education because it helps develop  your critical thinking and also help you stand out in the society. Like Nelson Mandela once said, "Education is the most powerful tool that can be used to change the world".

With education one can be opportuned to get a better job, leave healthy and even become a better citizen of your country, check out countries where uneducated people with money bribe their way into power, you'll see that the opposite is always better, a government filled with learned and educated people would always be better than one where illiterates are in power or hold high government positions, that's to tell you how important education is to our society.

Finally, education helps open people's way of understanding, one can have money but without having a proper education of how to manage it, you might end up losing your money to wrong investment or be scammed by learned people due to ignorance, so I've come to a conclusion that both money and education goes together.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 01:05:49 PM

I don,t understanding how to compared money with education because money is money and education is education.
This is how people has nothing to think and has nothing but just to have a conversation , but the reality , Education cannot be cpmpared to money because education can bring you money and also money can bring you to be educated as there is big amount need for you to learn from schools.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:51:06 PM

Well people would and will go for money but just a question why do more than 90% of people think money is the greatest of all things?? in the world

Most people do say money is the reason why                   

human must have education is this true??

Cause from my own point of view education is the

key to success, but a second thoughts how many

millionaire's in your area’s  didn’t go to college and

they have made it without education, so does this

means education is a scam?

OP I leave this to you guys for more understanding

Education is really important, especially in our country, if you don't finish here, people will look at you differently, they will look at you as inferior because you have no education. There are also people who didn't finish school but become rich in life because of strategy and perseverance, but I'm sure that before that person got rich, he was insulted several times by people he knew, so he worked really hard to get rich. The money you get when you work even if you don't finish school, the education when you finish you have a degree, people still think you're good and the chance to get rich is bigger because most people are looking for college graduates.

Blackie@5

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 12:19:35 PM

For me nobody considered Education as a scam or not reliable currently now but the thing there is our educational system is not stable as early, like whenever you're done with school I mean collage or university you will be certain that once I'm done I believe
There's some JOBS out there I can fix myself and start doing so to start up a lifestyle after schooling but none, rather when I'm done I will start learning some skills on how to work or different kinds of labour JOBS , so what is the essence of Putting EDUCATION first when i will still pass through this very stress.

So I rather make use of my time and strength by learning or working before going to college or university to have that mindset that once I'm done with school if my Certificate don't speak for me then my skills will make me known to the world

Even people working right most times once said wish I had a skills of mine so once I'm retired I continue working than sitting at home doing nothing, so I prefer working or having a skill before college or university (schooling)
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 02:40:05 PM

Well people would and will go for money but just a question why do more than 90% of people think money is the greatest of all things?? in the world

Most people do say money is the reason why                   

human must have education is this true??

Cause from my own point of view education is the

key to success, but a second thoughts how many

millionaire's in your area’s  didn’t go to college and

they have made it without education, so does this

means education is a scam?

OP I leave this to you guys for more understanding

Depends on what your mean by your question. But if you can get both, then it's fine
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 05:09:03 PM

I would go with education cause it comes first more than money .With Education one can reach heights that are unimaginable in life.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:48:57 AM

I don,t understanding how to compared money with education because money is money and education is education.
Maybe OP calls for the people to choose which to depend , either  they will choose money
over education or they will choose education first before money?but they are connected in all point
so there is nothing to choose here.

I would go with education cause it comes first more than money .With Education one can reach heights that are unimaginable in life.
another correct here , because after education then we can make more and more money
and can decide if to study again or stops and make businesses.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:43:54 AM

Money and education should not be compared mate , because those two are needed in life we need to study to learn and earn but we also need money to study so who says there is one that more important? how could you be educated when there is money in your pocket.
Both are important aspect in everyone's life and we need them all but Education is supposed to come first cause without it Money making wont be easy at all but with right education and skills money wont be that hard to get  .They go hand in hand with one another
But also you can make money without education but you cannot go to school without money , meaning there is importance in money here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mrcool75

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 01:43:58 PM

When it comes to education vs money then both are important.  It is said that education is the backbone of the nation.  Without it man cannot organize his life well.  Education plays a very important role in the development of human life.  But it is also seen that many have never gone to school and college and now they are millionaires.  Maybe they learned from their surroundings.  But money is very important for survival.  You cannot discard either of these 2.
Loveday422

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 03:56:24 PM

Money is  supervisor for all without money nothing like education,I go for money I prefer money than to be educated , without the money one can't go to school
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: