Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can not win if you do not risk  (Read 2165 times)
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 06:36:16 PM

I just have a few things to contribute on this more,  life is just a matter of risk and you can never succeed in anything you do if you do not put risk on it that. we thought it’s not a risk it definitely is because even the time you are putting on this or whatever you’re doing it is a risk so that is just the thing to me. It’s not easy you have to challenge yourself to get something right or you have to allow it to cost you something that is the way of life.
Everything we do in this life always has risks so it is quite accurate from what you said that someone who is afraid to take risks will not get anything because he is not doing something that can bring results for him. And we don't know when the results will come even though someone has done something to be able to have what they want, especially for people who don't do anything, it's clear there's nothing to hope for. So I agree more with people who continue to contribute their energy and abilities to any risk because from this, people can have more unique hopes, including in gambling.

Yes that may be true, but if we talk about gambling then this is something different where no matter how big or how small the risk you take in the end still the results can never be known in the sense that the risk of losing is something that is very likely to happen. I understand that in our real life if we are unwilling or unwilling to take risks then we will not get anything but at least we get the knowledge that tells us that it turns out that the actions we take are wrong which then when developed then you will know more about which one to do and what to avoid, and this is the concept of success that everyone passes when they never give up.

But if we talk in the context of gambling then of course this is another thing, gambling is always random which means that the results at the end of the session can never be known at any time, meaning that even if for example you dare to take a large level of risk then even if you manage to win at that time but it does not mean it is impossible that in the next session you can lose even using the same amount of bets and methods as in the previous session when you won and this is absolutely proven, and I'm sure not many people think in this direction. Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████