Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ps3 Super Slim 12gb French version boxed sealed - 1BTC in UK  (Read 254 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:24:39 PM

I am selling a ps3 boxed it was bought in France but never got round to setting it up. I am selling it for 1 BTC or 150 via PayPal I am based in Lincolnshire UK so If you are near by I would be willing to let someone view the item before buying it it's sealed and never been opened. It is the last of us bundle.

If any one is interested let me know! I will only ship to UK addresses and will only ship insured.

As I'm relatively new here I don't mind someone using an escrow service but can the more experienced explain to me how this works in detail? I know it holds their coins in escrow until they get their item but what is the procedure?

Jacob

If anyone is interested let me know I found I never had a use for it as I have a 60gb one. The price of 1 BTC is about the same as these new so thought it would be a good start. If you wish to view it you can pay in cash also. This can help me start getting bitcoins:) as it's French it will need a UK figure of 8 plug or adapter but it's still 220 to 240v

Jacob Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: