Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Current World Financial System Is Rule Based Order, The New One Must Not  (Read 778 times)
WinningJoy (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 07:49:13 AM

I The Savior Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free Via Live Streaming

The plan A and plan B are still available.
But there could be a chance no any entities have “gut” or enough power to contact me. Or there could be some secret hidden rules that “block” them to do.

So I the real Savior Messiah Buddha is trying and thinking for plan C of free releasing.

I think the best possible way to do the free release is via live streaming in a popular location where people can come and witness.

I still stick with 2 best possible locations in my opinion: Singapore Malaysia or Vietnam China.

I do not have any experience in via live streaming and do not even know what devices I should use so it will takes couple of days for me to do research and something like that.

But one thing for sure is I need some financial support to buy new smartphone, tablets, laptop for this route of live streaming.

So I really hope receive some support from the rest of you from this civilization.

Thank you,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 03:01:49 PM

Please Understand All I Need Now Is Some Basic Necessary Tools, Conditions To Release World Solution

I am the most fair player in this game of life.
I do confident in my knowledge, wisdom and solution.

I have spent enough times to research and crafting many crazy solutions/strategies for almost all areas in life.

Now my final conclusion is the only thing can stop war and make world peace now is a new currency system model/paradigm !

But I want to get it done in correct manner whether “free” or “non-free” option.

I am not seeking for big money to buy car or house or any luxury items.

All I am looking and seeking now is some financial support that help me to buy basic necessary tools, conditions so that I can feel comfortable to release the world solution the new financial system paradigm/model.

Because after the releasing, I will become very rich because of my works, of my new unique information (if people recognize and accept my solution). Therefore, I do have any reason to seeking for big money just for “saving” account, not the way to do.

But for now, I really need some help from the rest of you.
Frankly I could seeking that money from people around me but that is now the correct way to do.

I need to rest of this civilization to ready, to support, to connect with me in this important moment because they are the one who was and are looking for the solution.

Please understand the situation and sending me all the financial support you can.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:24:04 AM

All The Offer That Related To World Solution New Currency System Model Are Still Open Available

I The Savior Messiah want to remind all of you that all the current offers that related to the world solution the new currency system paradigm/model are now still open and available, they are:
- Direct selling license/permission.
- Read-only information.
- Direct co-operate to do business with.

I will only use the free option to release when in certain condition(s), now I do not have that condition(s) yet.

All the price/cost and requirement(s) are flexible, please contact me directly to have the lastest specific information for each offer type.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:49:37 AM

I The Savior Messiah Is Seeking $2000 - $3000 USD To Buy Equipments For World Solution Releasing

The method the way I the Savior Messiah will release the world solution the new financial system paradigm/model in free mode are pretty much set and decided.

In free mode, for maximum privacy security, I will release via live streaming.

But now I do not have any laptop, tablet and any smartphone with high quality camera yet.

So I am seeking for about $2000 – $3000 USD to buy those equipement(s).

It is step by step, so I really hope to receive support from you who want world peace and/or witness historic moment or want to gain some hidden power/support from high level beings.

You can send me financial support via various ways:

Cryptocurrency Account:
Bitcoin BTC
bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c
bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva

Litecoin LTC
ltc1qjng4kdxyu2e2e5vsnn9fpscrc459fphhg7k3qn
ltc1q26e6nrm3at0s6ud75lgkmj0g4ypltj6fg8jjyd

BitcoinCash BCH
bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm
bitcoincash:qrl2en5dmdzx0rnmvm7j4eh297dmvp97wvwxxnpj33

eCash XEC
ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru
ecash:qzq42lh5k7y9pqyexf5mtk0puqnqem95hypyqm4xxz

Dogecoin DOGE
DNz9qB5RvnoYSbuYQx2HZEY21B8nqiiyiQ
DAMgm3aGNrHdwKiMBZ3nEwHtv3R6qQe12Q

Tron TRX
TAFw214XgFHaoLGvNiqpNhatTEc8MfS9zy
TEhvJSCX6azRsQ5bSUh8bdYuFCL61j6gGP

Digibyte DGB
D9EnUKrD9bEi6wTCzy7wQa1NAoPhMNZUwH
DT5gcQfSNFigyinrrqcKTtKyCvJye8oNew

Dash DASH
XtXu8Angb67r4YKXYFLws14CxNzBW7MiH4
XiMvuNJ2nk1vzVEV4FpAj7T7bEa9QeEosi

Lumens XML
GDKT3Z6T27RFJV4PJEIK66WRNCFRHWEHSXH5WVUAF5UUEAOIYYQU2LGH
GA27O7VYGYA5BRPSVATNE5XTL73VRID3OLKKIPDMDTSXNIRH4YNZSZBL

Qtum QTUM
QgzSXe1sgi65KQrWFAgEvkfQV1iLzbHm1B
QRuZnjzegToXSkLSzVL7Shia5LWBFiZ1Nh

Accept USDT and all other tokens via BSC BEP-20 or ERC ETH
Binance Smart Chain BNB
0xe06045908f736fdb3c8c8c741fd310878edb3901
0xf10bf77ee8052addb5ca121385f84949ae9978ff

Ethereum ETH
0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740
0x47D2a24715294deEdAa98Ff502Dd521a8114400c

For bank money transfer or any other method: contact me privately.

Most likely I will do live streaming in Youtube and Twitter if have enough tools, resources.
Please help me immediately to speed up the world peace process.

Thank You Very Much,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:14:29 AM

I The Savior Messiah Is Offering New Currency System Model Information License: Guaranteed Work

If you want to know how the new currency system paradigm/model should be, then I can help.

If you want to know a new currency type that can defeat gold, silver, oil, gas, then all you need is give me a chance to prove it.

I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha do have that big vision, wisdom, strategy of a brand new unique currency system model/paradigm.

Now I am offering selling that new currency system model/paradigm that guaranteed work, if it not work then you do not need to send me money.

Here are the offering information:
- 1 license/permission can only create 1 new currency in the new currency system model.

- Each group/secret society/organization is only allow to obtain 1 license.

- The price of the license is depend on the timing and the situation when you purchase.

- I the original creator and seller will direct sell the license/permission, not through any agent or middle man. I am the one who have final decision of agree to sell the information/license/permission to any group/organization.

Here is the price table at the moment (as of this offer writing):
The price structure will have 2 period: upfront before I reveal the information and after the purchase.

For the upfront:
- From now till the end of this lunar month circle on March 10th 2024: 8,888 USD/Euro (eight thousands eight hundreds and eighty-eight).

- From March 11th 2024 to March 20th 2024: 88,888 USD/Euro (eighty-eight thousands eight hundreds and eighty-eight).

- After March 20th 2024: 888,888 USD/Euro (eight hundreds eighty-eight thousands, eight hundreds and eighty-eight).

Minimum paying upfront is 8,888 USD/Euro.
The rest you can pay after receiving the “goods”.

For the later when your new currency up: 10 USD/Euro for any new unique user + 50% profit/rewards you may receive from any other group/organization. Pay monthly.

If the buyer from Europe then use Euro currency.
If the buyer from Americas then use USD currency.
If the buyer from the rest of the world then they can choose either Euro/USD.

Above table price could change so you need contact me to verify/confirm before the purchase.

I do accept both trading type of physical in-person and via digital platform.

Payment should be done in bank transfer or via stable coin of the current digital currency such as USDT or USDC or something like that.

If my currency system model/information do not work, do not benefit you then you do not need pay the money (except the working fees and the information fees of $ 8,888 USD/Euro).
I do not want troll and the entities who really interested in the new currency system model/paradigm won’t have any issue/problem of spend less than $10,000 USD/Euro to read a new potential working solution.

All the special agents, neutral entities are welcome to this offer as well, but please at least say is specific in advance so I can know the situation.

I the real Savior Messiah Buddha have reveal my personal contact information already, so you can contact me if you interested in above offer.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:20:02 AM

I The Messiah Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free In Singapore Malaysia

I prefer the “paid” option of direct contact with humans rather than the “free” option of solo talking.

But if for some reason, there are not any beings/entities could not contact/do business with me directly then I have to do the “free” option of the world solution the new currency system paradigm/model releasing.

After considering carefully, I have decide the most fair location will be Singapore Malaysia.

But now I do not have enough funds for that trip so I cannot give you guys any specific date (even just week/month information I could not have).

You can sending me financial support if you want increase the chance/opportunity of world peace or just want to gain some hidden spiritual power or just for fun entertaining.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:04:34 AM

I The Messiah Is Seeking For Sponsorship To Release World Solution New Currency System In Singapore

The method is set (live streaming).
The location is set (Singapore).
Now it is only about the timing.

I prefer the “paid” option, but I must prepare for the “free” option as well.

Now I the Messiah is looking for sponsorship to release the world solution the new currency system model/paradigm in Singapore.

I am looking for a round trip ticket to Singapore.
I am looking for a 5-6 days stay in a big reputation hotel/resort in Singapore.
I am looking for some decent equipment to do the live streaming.

If you can send me the “ticket confirmation” then is OK.
Other method is sending me financial support.

You can send me financial support via various ways:

Cryptocurrency Account:
Bitcoin BTC

Litecoin LTC

BitcoinCash BCH

eCash XEC

Dogecoin DOGE

Tron TRX

Digibyte DGB

Dash DASH

Lumens XML

Qtum QTUM

Binance Smart Chain BNB

Ethereum ETH

Frankly I do not know how much money is should need right now for free option but that total number is probably around $10,000 USD.

I fully understand the entities who are looking/waiting for the world solution the new currency system model do not have any problem with that small amount of funds.

So I really hope can receive either ticket booking confirmation or some cash as soon as possible.

You can contact me if you want to support or more talk.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:22:23 AM

All Of My Options For World Solution New Currency System Model Releasing Have Similar Requirement

I do have specific details of what is going on between all secret groups/organizations so it is a safe choice for me to give all the offer and options with similar requirement available to choose.

Whether any beings/entities ready/willing to obtain the license permission or want to do business with me or not, I will see.

Even the “free” option is also not really free but there is barrier in between.

The neutral entities, special agents or neutral referee group will probably choose the “free” option.

While the “players” group will choose the “paid” option.

I have my own standard and my own requirement.
I do very well know my stuffs, my knowledge wisdom, my power.

I think too big that is why I have skiped and refuse to making money but only focus on the world biggest issue the currency system.

Of course I can provide more new unique information for human development evolution but it won’t lead to world peace so it is just waste of time for me to do it.

All I can do now is waiting for the rest of you from this civilization to connect with me by sending me necessary support or obtaining my offers.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 02:26:17 PM

Not Much Time Left So I Hope All Special Agents, Neutral Entities Work Quick And Hard

There is not much time left so I really hope all the world special agents, world military and neutral entities work quick and work hard to send forward all of my offers to all beings, groups, entities who interested in new currency system model which in my opinion the only way for world peace at the current present moment.

I want the final answer before March 15th 2024.
I think 10 days are enough !

Frankly the offer of new currency system model/paradigm was sent about 20 days ago already.

So about total 28 days.

I must make choice and decision quick, there is not much time left.
Waiting is not the solution !

Thank You,
The Savior Messiah King

I Prefer To Talk, To Deal Directly With Real Human Rather Than Solo Self Talk

I want and always prefer to talk, to deal directly with real human(s) rather than solo mono self talk/post on my own personal blog/website/forum.

What is the point of self talk/post without interact with real human(s) ?!

But if for whatever reason such as secret hidden rule or permission or level too low or any other reason then I will have to make decision of waiting or continue self talk.

I have set and put the barrier of some financial support requirement to indicate whether or not have any real human are listen to my voice, whether they want me to release/share the world solution the new currency system model or not.

There is no need to fear me in the illusion cyber internet, just talk to me directly !

Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 02:27:10 PM

If Both The Player Group & Neutral Entity Group Refuse To Support Then I Must Disconnect With You

All I can say is this: if both the player group(s) and the neutral entity group(s) refuse to send me the support I need for the world solution new currency system model paradigm then I have no choice but must disconnect with all of you.

The player group(s) are the most of you.
While the neutral entity group are the one who do not pick side, do not fight with any mortal human in general.

Without real listener, it is absolutely pointless and waste of time for talk about big things.

I am aware some of you are watching me closely but without real objective and goal, all the statistic number are meaningless !

If neither direct talk or some small amount of money cannot meet then it indicates that there is no real humans who ready to receive the blessing, the knowledge wisdom, the world solution at all !

Now I still have some little desire left to help the rest of this civilization.
But I won’t sure in the future.

The deadline is around March 15th 2024.

So I really hope all of you be quick and be smart.

Thank You,

Please Understand It Is Not About Money, It Is All About Connection Between Humans !

What I am looking for is not about money but it is all about connection between humans in real life.

I have revealed my personal information long time ago with my contact info.
So it is pretty easy to contact, to talk with me with just few click through cyber internet world or go to my current living city to meet me face to face.

Another option is sending financial support so I can know you guys are really want me to help but for some reason(s) (hidden rule or level too low or fear), thus could not contact me at the moment.

If no any entity have gut to do that then sorry I cannot help but must either wait longer time or totally ignore all of you.

I am a real God in human form.
I am going to take decision based on common sense of a real human God.

Thank you,
The Savior
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 07:53:10 PM

The Current World Financial System Is Rule Based Order, The New One Must Not
Source: https://youtu.be/SlKp97QfRuU

The truth is the current world financial system is rule based order, it is never fully fiat.
There are some kind of secret rule of inserting money that very little people and entities know.
If I not wrong, that system exist since 1940s.

But you should not care much for it is just waste of time.

All you need to know is the new financial system must not rule based order.
Whether it “replace/destroy” or “coexist”  the current rule based financial system or not, it just does not matter much because nothing can last forever.

So what is a non rule based financial system?
Well, it is a system that contain many smaller systems within.

The current cryptocurreny system is an example of that but that is not good enough for various reasons.

Most likely the current world war chaos conflict is all because of the current world financial system.

I do think the current conflict will only end when a new real non rule based financial system information/concept that many nations can agree appear.

But the sad part is not many of them willing to “invest” in me the one who is holding that sacred information.

Macro issue is very complicated with most of you so I should stop here.
If any of you want more information, then please contact me in private as soon as possible before I gone fully offline.

Best Regard,

Well only an idiot could sign off with that ending, but what you wrote was stupidity from the start. The most stable countries - politically, economically and socially speaking are those that have built up consistent sets of rules that are applied generally as equally as possible. Places where no matter how much money you have, you are not above the law although you may be able to pay off expensive lawyers who can navigate certain nuances that may not be available to people with smaller bank accounts. The banking system has been extremely effective to this point and allows for easy transfer of money around the world, although certain countries allow their banks to unfairly impose obscene and unrealistic fees that add friction to these transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:45:58 AM

All Offers Are Open To Negotiate About The Price, Requirement

All of my offers about everything including new currency system model or forbidden human evolution knowledge wisdom, etc. are open to negotiate about the price, requirement, conditions so feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

The reason is may not about the money but could be about “spiritual” barrier from your side or some kind of secret hidden rule which I not sure.

Regard,

I Trust The World Military & Neutral Entity Group But They Must At Least Connect With Me With Action

I do have trust on the world military and neutral entity group but all kind of BOT view, statistic number are absolutely meaningless, pointless.

I want either real talk with humans or decent amount of money donation.
I do think all of my request are very easy too meet.

It is all about the “will power”.

If you are from the neutral entity group then I do hope you guys gals can let me show off my final solution in the most fair way.

I am not alone in this civilization but I do not see any real connection yet.

I need to be very careful about everything.

Even the option of disconnect and waiting more time is also on the table (despite the fact I do not like it).

So I really hope all of you using common sense of human instead of relying on any other non-human stuffs.

Best Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 03:26:12 PM

The Worst Case Will Be Either Totally Ignore This Society Or Put Hope In The Neutral Entity

There is a very high chance there won’t be any entity buying the “blind” potential new currency system model/paradigm or I won’t receive enough necessary support for the final world solution releasing.

What would I do in those case?
There will be 2 choices:
Choice 1: ignore this society or/and wait for real human contact me.

Choice 2: put hope in the neutral entity/referee group by writing the world solution like a product and hope them able to read then promote it to all top secret group of this society/civilization.

I do not see any other choice left in my current personal situation.

Depend on the situation, I will make final situation soon.

Best Regard,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 07:53:54 AM

New Personal Premium Email, Website, Project Is Up For All Of You Can Contact
Source, Full Content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1rLogAA7c

https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2024/03/new-personal-email-website-is-up-for.html
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:28:06 AM

Why There Are Not Any Contact Or Support From This Civilization ?

I do not understand why there are not any either contact communication or support from the rest of this civilization.

Are they do not want world peace or at least a new game instead of current old stupid outdated game of life on Earth?

Are they lack of desire and motivation?

What I was request and asking are very little but I only receive nothing in return.
No contact or money donation.

OK, I will wait for more couple of days.
If I have to angry then prepare for the destruction and even more deadly orders than any other God(s) command !

The Messiah King

I The Savior Will Take At Least 5 Days Off From March 20th 2024

If the current situation still stay remain the same then I the Savior will take at least 5 days from from March 20th 2024.

It could be 5 to 10 days, I won’t sure.

There could be an announcement or not later around that date but most likely no.

During my those days off, I won’t care about what the hex occur around the world and won’t check the internet, won’t even turn off the computer.

Very disappointed with this society and civilization.

They are living without common sense of real human !

Thank You,
The Savior
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:52:43 AM

Please Support Me Quick, I Want To Make Final Decision In The Most Fair Way

The truth is that if I have to release the world solution at the moment in this current personal situation, it is not good for it is the “forced” unnatural way.

I want have enough money to have full vision of the future for each scenario(s) so I can make the best possible decision.
You can understand this is some kind of “future vision” via “super sense” of human God.

Frankly even if you guys send me 10,000 USD/Euro right now, I won’t even sure should I buy new smartphone or laptop or using the current existing phone.

I won’t even sure whether should I travel to Singapore Malaysia or go to Laos Thailand or choose China, Vietnam as the location for world solution releasing.

But one thing for sure is if I do not receive enough support/do not have enough money then the only “forced” option is releasing the world solution in my current living location of Hanoi, Vietnam or nearby city.

I do not have enough money for traveling to any other nation.

In order to have the best possible solution, I really want to have the financial support from the rest of you.
I was even willing to trade the special human evolution course just for little money.

There is no time left for me to make money and I prefer to try to solve the world issue than the easy path of making money from low level beings in this current civilization.

If you want speed up the process of world peace or want to enter new era on Earth then please do it quick.

Cryptocurrency Account:
Bitcoin BTC

Litecoin LTC

BitcoinCash BCH

eCash XEC

Dogecoin DOGE

Tron TRX

Digibyte DGB

Dash DASH

Lumens XML

Qtum QTUM

Binance Smart Chain BNB

Ethereum ETH

Thank You Very Much,
The Savior Bodhi
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 02:44:54 PM

I Urgent Need $2000 USD To Buy New Phone Tablet Laptop For World Solution Release Via Live Streaming

The plan of puting hope and release world solution the new currency system model via a private live streaming is most likely will occur for I do not think any beings/entities have gut and enough power to contact me directly.

But I do not have enough money to buy new smartphone, tablet or laptop at the moment.

Thus I am looking for financial support of about $2000 USD right now.
In exchange, you will receive a invitation to that private live streaming.
Or you can use it as a “golden ticket” for any of my current offer or future offer, you will receive the “priority”.

Cryptocurrency Account:
Bitcoin BTC

Litecoin LTC

BitcoinCash BCH

eCash XEC

Dogecoin DOGE

Tron TRX

Digibyte DGB

Dash DASH

Lumens XML

Qtum QTUM

Binance Smart Chain BNB

Ethereum ETH

For personal contact:
- Email:
talk @ visionbodhi . com
or speak @ visionbodhi . com
or info @ visionbodhi . com
or join @ visionbodhi . com .

- Matrix Channel: visionbodhi:matrix.org .
- Telegram: https://t.me/VisionBodhi .

I have zero live streaming experience and never use any of those things so I need few days to test, to get used to before the official world solution releasing.

Best Regard,
The Savior Bodhi
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 04:31:28 PM

Having this type of logic or arguments do not really get the world to a better place, we do not need a new "system" because no matter what kind of system you build, if the people are still evil at the top, they will find a way to get to that top eventually.

We should focus on making the world a better place not with force, but with education and that only starts with politicians. In a world where people do not want to step over thousands to be better, will be a better world but even education system is built in a way that you fight with others to be at the top, that is not the point. Look at nations such as Finland, they realized long ago that they can't just battle kids against each other for better education, and they are doing much better thanks to it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 03:29:32 AM

Who is going to take responsible for refusing the real Savior Messiah ?

To all of you who have rejected me the real Savior Messiah Buddha,
prepare for the sudden collapse destruction and deadly orders from God(s), Deity(s)!

It is crazy and absolutely non-sense !
Instead of either a direct talk or financial support, all of them choose war chaos !

If they want war chaos, then fine, I am going to give them even more war chaos !

The final decision will be made soon and 99.99% is a complete disconnect, ignore until there is a real connection with me from a real human of this civilization.

If I choose to release world solution in current personal state/situation then all the current leaders from both the shadow and public will 100% instantly gone vanish.

Thank You,
WinningJoy (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 03:19:42 PM

If I The Messiah King Was Forced To Release World Solution In Current Situation Then Prepare For The Destruction At The Top

No matter what happen, I will release the world solution within the next 15 days or so.

Now it is only the question of how I will going to do it and what will be my mood.

With the current state and personal situation, then I can say this: all of you better prepare for the real destruction from the top entities, that is because I am unhappy to do that things in that condition(s), an unnatural way.
Therefore, some high level entities must gone in exchange for that process.

And the current world and I do not have much time left to wait.
I was given enough time, offer and opportunity for all of you especially the top beings/entities already.

I want to finish everything.

That is law of karma and what will happen.
I release this message to give you final warning before I took actions.

Of course, there is a tiny chance (less than 1%) my solution will be wrong.

But I remind you this: I never given warning and hold any new knowledge wisdom for this long (usually share within 1 week) but this time is very different because I fully smell and confident in this final world solution vision which I am holding.

Frankly, I would even gambling “correct or die” world solution if any beings entities have guts to take that bet !

The Messiah King

All Other Non-World Solution Offers Will Be Delivered Later

My priority is the current world solution and the biggest issue the currency system, financial system.

If you obtain any other offers such as the special forbidden human God evolution knowledge wisdom then you can send me the fees now but I will only delivery send you the “product, service” later after I fully release the world solution.

To be honest, the chance for you able to obtain any of my offer(s) will be close to 0% after the moment I release everything to end the current world chaos.

So be quick, be smart !

Regard,
The Savior

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: