Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #takebobbysbitcoin Ballet REAL BITCOIN Wallets  (Read 1429 times)
napros

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 04:47:50 PM

I maybe a long way off or I could be very close, but some guidance would be fantastic.

I have been able to generate a few Intermediate Codes from the information provided for #2

The issue I am having is, do I continue along the same path or am I heading in the opposite direction to where I should be going.

From the BIP38 Passphrase I am able to get the Intermediate Code, from this I can generate a Bitcoin Address, Confirmation Code and Encrypted Private Key (but the Confirmation Code and the Bitcoin Address are not the same as what was given, do I spent days clicking "Generate" or am I doing something wrong and way off base.)

Thank you in advance for any help provided.
Steeley

Activity: 1129
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 02:58:15 AM

This challenge is great news. I personally love the Ballet Wallets and, in addition to storing some of my own stack on them, I use them to give Bitcoin to people (the cheaper ones). I think they should be mentioned more often in the public as "Best Wallets" on the market, but I never see them discussed in articles or on Reddit. I'm pulling for this to help with PR.

Also, the new coin wallet is cool. I am not buying it because it isn't really a collectible, but this is one of the items Ballet has put out that I have seen people mentioning in public. I'm hoping this new product will lead to some BTCC style limited versions in the future. 

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
YodasRedRocket

Activity: 684
Merit: 562

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 02:32:30 AM

This challenge is great news. I personally love the Ballet Wallets and, in addition to storing some of my own stack on them, I use them to give Bitcoin to people (the cheaper ones). I think they should be mentioned more often in the public as "Best Wallets" on the market, but I never see them discussed in articles or on Reddit. I'm pulling for this to help with PR.

Also, the new coin wallet is cool. I am not buying it because it isn't really a collectible, but this is one of the items Ballet has put out that I have seen people mentioning in public. I'm hoping this new product will lead to some BTCC style limited versions in the future. 

Agree! Ballet is next best after making your own keys ✊🏼

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: