Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I require your intervention  (Read 517 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 587

God is great

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 03:10:49 PM

I was introduced to bitcointalk and I don't know much about cryptocurrencies; please advise me on what I should do to learn more about bitcoin. Please send me a link that will walk me through the process so that I don't run into any complications when I start my investment.
Beginners who gets to know bitcoin sees bitcoin in a certain way that it can get one to become rich immediately. I will tell you, you don't need to rush because you were introduced to bitcoin which is very profitable.  You need to learn about bitcoin and understand the volatility  before you rush into bitcoin. When you take your time to understand bitcoin you will make good decisions when investing that will not later be a challenge to you.

You don't need to rush to have all the links, just take your take your time and learn gradually you will definitely have better understanding in bitcoin. As a beginner you also need to be very careful with the links you click online, because this is another way which scammmers use in getting people.

This bitcoin forum you find yourself is a good place for you to know to understand all you need to know concerning bitcoin and as you put interest to learn you will surely gain knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:08:48 PM

I was introduced to bitcointalk and I don't know much about cryptocurrencies; please advise me on what I should do to learn more about bitcoin. Please send me a link that will walk me through the process so that I don't run into any complications when I start my investment.
Three easy steps that after doing youll be able to cope with bitcoin and possible cryptocurrency knowledge.

1. Download Bitcoin whitepaper read it until you grasp ideas on how it works.

2. Once you are done reading. Go here in forum and interact with users all your questions can be answer by lots of OGs. Including how and why something like that.

3. Extend to other crypto only when you already understand how bitcoin works and the blockchain.

Everything will follow through after that happy learning.
These three stages are the three stages that must be passed if Op is lazy to learn and find out more, besides that if you want to be more effective and efficient in learning bitcoin by interacting with other people on the forum, maybe watching videos on social media about bitcoin will speed up learning to know bitcoin.

If the focus is to know about the technology first discussion is indeed the most appropriate thing, but if the focus is investment then knowing bitcoin in a basic way and understanding how to transact buying, selling and storing bitcoin safely is the shortest step that OP can take, there is a need to learn a lot of fundamentals or technical analysis at the beginning because it will come by itself if the focus is trading, but if for long-term investment buy simpa and mengeanl 4-year bitcoin cycle is enough in my opinion.

My advice, in investing in bitcoin is strong mentally and don't expect to get rich quickly, because market fluctuations are quite terrible can affect investment in bitcoin for beginners.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 03:48:25 PM

When you read pin posts, you will get a lot of information that will help you learn about Bitcoin. You may face some difficulties while reading forum threads related to cryptocurrency if you are a beginner. So I will advise you to do some research through YouTube and Google in your native language. So it will give you some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Then focus on the forum and start engaging discussions. That's how you can learn and grow your cryptocurrency knowledge day by day.

That is the right directives, I think this guidelines is enough to show newbies way to Excell in this board and anything related to Bitcoin and crypto currency. At first one must put study to acquire the right knowledge because with knowledge one can't make it right in the board. Allot is already in the board to truly guide any who needed help to Excell in the forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 01:17:35 AM

Most beginners who come to the forum for the first time tend to write and do not want to read the messages that were published earlier. Grab some popcorn and start reading all the pinned topics that are in the "Beginners & Help" section.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:15:30 PM

If you want to quickly learn about crypto currency, maybe it's not right for you to want to earn income by learning here. There are many threads here especially about Bitcoin, please use forum search and explore it. It takes patience and of course you will spend a lot of time on this forum. If you really want to invest quickly in crypto, it's better to recruit knowledgeable people who have years of experience.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1767

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 02:16:42 PM

If I can advise you, please find out or look for someone who is senior and understands Bitcoin investment or how to use a wallet/exchange that you can register and buy Bitcoin for you to buy and invest, You cannot rely on the links here, all the information you get here about Bitcoin is nothing but theory, the real practice lies with your friends who know how Bitcoin works in the real world.

I see a lot of those beginners who play with Bitcoin, wallets, exchanges and so on, end up in losses, because they don't want to ask for help from those who know in the real world, that's why I say you have to get to know those who really understand Bitcoin, for you to start investing in Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 02:51:11 PM

You have a great chance to learn everything there is to know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in this forum. The wealth of knowledge offered here might act as a springboard for you to learn more about these digital assets. Avoid the urge to learn things quickly; instead, take your time and approach the process with patience. You can learn new viewpoints and insights that will help you understand by carefully going through member comments and conversations. Even though there might not always be direct links available, reading through discussions can still be quite informative.

As you explore various threads and articles links shared by members, it's important to not only absorb the information but also strive to grasp the fundamental concepts underlying Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Don't hesitate to seek clarification on any confusing topics or ask questions when something is unclear. The collective wisdom of the community is at your disposal, and fellow members are often eager to offer explanations and insights to aid in your learning journey. Embrace the learning process, engage with the content, and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge available within this forum to enhance your understanding of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 03:38:06 PM

Beginners who gets to know bitcoin sees bitcoin in a certain way that it can get one to become rich immediately. I will tell you, you don't need to rush because you were introduced to bitcoin which is very profitable.  You need to learn about bitcoin and understand the volatility  before you rush into bitcoin. When you take your time to understand bitcoin you will make good decisions when investing that will not later be a challenge to you.

You don't need to rush to have all the links, just take your take your time and learn gradually you will definitely have better understanding in bitcoin. As a beginner you also need to be very careful with the links you click online, because this is another way which scammmers use in getting people.

This bitcoin forum you find yourself is a good place for you to know to understand all you need to know concerning bitcoin and as you put interest to learn you will surely gain knowledge.

The mistake that many of the newbies often make is in having the wrong impression first about bitcoin and this forum, we have to understand the intention designed for the creation of each, find a means to how we could be of a resource to contributing to the growth and development of the forum, learn more about bitcoin and then when opportunities comes in, we are going to be glad enough that we have something to fall back on with the level of knowledge we would have acquired by then.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 225
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 06:14:27 PM

I suggest you start exploring whatever is on this forum, you can start reading from anywhere. If there is a term you don't know, Google can answer it very quickly, if you need details you can ask in this forum by posting, make sure you search first for the information you are looking for whether someone has started a discussion or not (most of them already exist). As for the link, after I saw it above, many people have provided it. I hope you feel at home here. good luck.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2024, 11:38:59 AM

It would be good if you share an update telling on how much of the suggested links and advices you have gone through. It is important to share information,  converse, and ask questions here so you do not make any mistakes. For instance asking on what wallet to use or what platform to buy Bitcoin from, You’ll get all that info here but you need to be active to show you’re actually serious.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀