Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin now?  (Read 1583 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:14:16 PM

I agree with what @Oshosondy said, DCA is your best strategy for a beginner. You don’t have to buy a whole bitcoin before you can get started on your hodling journey. You can buy small amounts of bitcoin within a certain period depending on your income. There’s a saying only invest what you can afford to lose, your weekly/monthly bitcoin investment should not be one that keeps you up at night.

There are so many uncertainty in the market such that it would have been for any one to investment any time money is readily available for investment irrespective of the price point, reason that it is Bitcoin we are talking about here even when the price drops it can as well go higher than expected, hence the reason why buying any time you have your money for investment ready since you don't know to what extend the price can go up or down and for you to prepare for the up you must have Bitcoin in your portfolio, if the plan is to buy and hold for long any time you buy Bitcoin is the best time for you. Only invest the amount you can be very comfortable with yeah that is the logic of investment in Bitcoin so that you will not be selling when you are meant to be accumulating to solve your other needs.

Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 12:06:58 PM

In my opinion, with the current market movement, Bitcoin is still relatively stable, the decline doesn't really worry me or make me scared and want to sell it. Instead of selling, it's better to add to our Bitcoin coffers while the price is still below $60k, that would be very profitable. . Using the DCA technique could be a solution to the current bitcoin price. Because maybe in the future or into next month the price of bitcoin will rise slowly, and it is also possible that the price will fall much further, but I think even if there is a decline it will not reach below $50k.
I also think like that, now is still a pretty good time to continue adding to Bitcoin coffers before the Bitcoin price returns to $60K. Because the increase in Bitcoin prices is marked as a price recovery that will definitely occur again this year, although this may be seen slowly. And I will also use this technique when I have money even though I always leave a little for my personal life because I always buy anything with more calculation. Including when I bought Bitcoin again in this good condition.

Well said. The recovery might be slow or a quick pump, no-one can predict we all just need manage risk and be open to uncertainties presents.
This is one of the best time to grow our Bitcoin Portfolio and have more stash of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: