Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Im new here and i can help you with privacy matters  (Read 421 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 08:06:15 AM

For example,you want to trade on exchanger but you do not want to set up your own ID kyc process.
Or you want to exchange your crypto and no kyc at all.
My service help Will be that your name will be no where.

The service which you are providing is not only risky for those who will take this service from you, and also it will be risky for yourself too. Let me explain this a bit here.

Well, first let's assume that your intentions are good and you really want to help people. In this case, anyone can ask you to make an account for himself, You do the KYC and he does all sorts of bad stuff from that account like money laundering or being scammed money from somewhere is transferred to this account and everywhere your name will be used and you may have to face legal issues depending upon the severity of the issue.

In case you had bad intentions, as you have the KYC of the account, once you see that the person has deposited money in the account, you can claim the access back by your KYC and change the particulars to access that exchange and thereby getting hold of the user's money.

So it's better for everyone and you too, not to initiate such service and lock this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ameerhamza24

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:48:24 PM

Hi, Im here to help you with your privacy matters.
I can help you to cash out matters kyc exchanging.
Im like your very own private banker i can set up bank accounts and help you to operate with complete privacy yourself.
If you have any ideas also how you need help with privacy matters maybe to set up kyc for you then let me know.
Let me know If you need my services:)

I'll be like lawyer or banker kind of helper for here

I don't think that this is your right time to offer your services here. as of your rank says you are a newbie and you also have 2 negative trust and also you only have 4 activity that means you just started. first go to the Beginner and Help section. read and learn and communicate, write, gain rank and trust, then you can offer some true services. like this no one is gonna buy any services from you.

You also yourself don't know what your services are. Some places you are mentioning lawyer and some places you say banker. First You yourself should be knowing what services you are gonna provide.. The best is that you should get back to beginner & help section and learn about this forum and bitcoin a develop your account and gain more trust then try this again. and also try to change your services they sound really off to me.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 12:52:25 AM

It's going to incur complete loss wipeout if investors trust other ppl to trade using their money on someone else's account. Does the trader give assurances he won't run away after he's scammed investors. This isn't a good idea for investors.

For example,you want to trade on exchanger but you do not want to set up your own ID kyc process.
Or you want to exchange your crypto and no kyc at all.
My service help Will be that your name will be no where.

The service which you are providing is not only risky for those who will take this service from you, and also it will be risky for yourself too. Let me explain this a bit here.

Well, first let's assume that your intentions are good and you really want to help people. In this case, anyone can ask you to make an account for himself, You do the KYC and he does all sorts of bad stuff from that account like money laundering or being scammed money from somewhere is transferred to this account and everywhere your name will be used and you may have to face legal issues depending upon the severity of the issue.

In case you had bad intentions, as you have the KYC of the account, once you see that the person has deposited money in the account, you can claim the access back by your KYC and change the particulars to access that exchange and thereby getting hold of the user's money.

So it's better for everyone and you too, not to initiate such service and lock this thread.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: