Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] AllCrypt.com - Your CryptoCurrency Exchange  (Read 5885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:12:20 AM

add WATER please,  a reall charity coin : 0.1% of transition  to water charity. and there was a charity project first, then launched this coin today.
detail:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allcrypt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:09:33 AM

add WATER please,  a reall charity coin : 0.1% of transition  to water charity. and there was a charity project first, then launched this coin today.
detail:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.0

We need a github source. Provide a public open source source code we can compile and we'll absolutely support the coin.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
zhuaihdd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:29:53 AM

Then how does Bittrex have zero issues with confirmations (most it took for first confirmation was half an hour) with only 0.0001 fee?
Regardless of cents or whatnot, I do 0.002-0.003BTC withdrawals for renting on betarigs.com, so a 0.001 fee would be a BIG chunk of that.

Why are you using an exchange as a wallet? We're not a coin storage system. Using an exchange as a coin storage system or a wallet is a horrifically bad idea. We will NEVER make a change that ENCOURAGES people to store their coins with us long term and use us as a wallet. Use a wallet service if you want a wallet. You use an exchange if you want to trade coins. Paying services from your exchange wallet is... it blows my mind.

And I cannot comment on how or what Bittrex does. Thirty minutes for first confirmation is, in my opinion, 22 minutes too long, given BTC's tendency to run on 8 minute blocktimes before a difficulty change. If you're trading in a fast market and trying to take advantage of arbitrage between different exchanges, 30 minutes may as well be four hours. We are built for speed and efficiency in trading coins.

Not being used as a wallet to make payments.

So that is what it is., I can see it now, thanks for the information.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:59:40 PM

OK, I have a Feature Request (and no other exchange I've seen has this, so far as I've seen):

I'd love to be able to see at a glance whether my buy and sell bids are at the top of their respective charts, or if others have placed bids ahead of them. Right now, on every exchange I use, you need to drill down into the specific trading page for each coin to get this info. I'd love for it to be available in some form on the Open Orders section of the History tab.

There are a couple ways this could be implemented:
1. List how high on the buy/sell list you are by position, without any information on the quantity of coins being bought/sold. For example, if the DOGE/BTC market listed:

PRICE            QUANTITY
.00000111       90000
.00000109       5453.42
.00000108       19300   <--Me

Then on the Open Orders it would list this order as being in Position #3.

2. Alternately, it could list the quantity of coins ahead of my position in the buy/sell queue. In the example above, the Open Orders chart would report my position as 95,453.42, meaning there are that many coins that would need to sell ahead of mine starting to sell.

Ideally you could shoehorn both in - that way we could tell easily if we've dropped from #1 to #7 in the queue due to sizable orders or those silly "selling 1.3218283 altcoins" orders.

My 2 satoshis,
ebliever

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:42:18 PM

OK, I have a Feature Request (and no other exchange I've seen has this, so far as I've seen):

I'd love to be able to see at a glance whether my buy and sell bids are at the top of their respective charts, or if others have placed bids ahead of them. Right now, on every exchange I use, you need to drill down into the specific trading page for each coin to get this info. I'd love for it to be available in some form on the Open Orders section of the History tab.

There are a couple ways this could be implemented:
1. List how high on the buy/sell list you are by position, without any information on the quantity of coins being bought/sold. For example, if the DOGE/BTC market listed:

PRICE            QUANTITY
.00000111       90000
.00000109       5453.42
.00000108       19300   <--Me

Then on the Open Orders it would list this order as being in Position #3.

2. Alternately, it could list the quantity of coins ahead of my position in the buy/sell queue. In the example above, the Open Orders chart would report my position as 95,453.42, meaning there are that many coins that would need to sell ahead of mine starting to sell.

Ideally you could shoehorn both in - that way we could tell easily if we've dropped from #1 to #7 in the queue due to sizable orders or those silly "selling 1.3218283 altcoins" orders.

My 2 satoshis,
ebliever

Fantastic idea. I'll see if I can work that today.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Could you please add CommunityCoin - symbol COMM - to AllCrypt?

Specs here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.0

No need to go through the entire 65 pages of the announcement thread  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:24:23 PM

Could you please add CommunityCoin - symbol COMM - to AllCrypt?

Specs here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.0

No need to go through the entire 65 pages of the announcement thread  Grin
+1
The communitycoin has a nice fairly distributed model.
It has a huge potential.
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:11:47 PM

Proud to announce we are an official sponsor of the 2014 CryptoCurrency Convention in NYC on April 9th! If you're going, stop by and say hi!

www.CryptoCurrencyConvention.com

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:04:02 PM

I have another Feature Request Smiley

On a couple other sites they have a button or drop-down option to list only coins you have a balance in. Could you do the same for your Balances tab? It really is nice to just see the few coins you have a balance in rather than having to wade through a hundred others.

And if you want to get a leg up on the competition - add a 2nd option that lists the coins you have a balance in, PLUS the coins you have Buy orders on. That will make it easier to find and drill down to check on each market I've an interest in.

I do like your layout. Some of the other sites, even the major ones, have miserable layouts that are a pain to navigate in, to the point it's hard to keep track of what coins you even have in their exchange.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

I have another Feature Request Smiley

On a couple other sites they have a button or drop-down option to list only coins you have a balance in. Could you do the same for your Balances tab? It really is nice to just see the few coins you have a balance in rather than having to wade through a hundred others.

And if you want to get a leg up on the competition - add a 2nd option that lists the coins you have a balance in, PLUS the coins you have Buy orders on. That will make it easier to find and drill down to check on each market I've an interest in.

I do like your layout. Some of the other sites, even the major ones, have miserable layouts that are a pain to navigate in, to the point it's hard to keep track of what coins you even have in their exchange.

Right now we DO have the option to selectively hide pairings or certain coins - and they are hidden globally, but it's not a dynamic balance based system. Which is a great idea. (Check out the Market Preferences tab, on the drop down under Markets. Also, if you click the 'favorite market' checkbox on a market page, or in the preferences tab, it's added to the dropdown.)

I had the thought to have an option to hide low volume/zero traffic coins, but I dont want to hide a coin you MIGHT want to see - out of sight out of mind. "No, AllCrypt doesnt have CORG - not on the list" - when it actually is, you just hid it.

But yeah, hiding all the coins you have a zero balance in makes perfect sense. Adding in coins you have buy orders in too is pretty cool.

We've had some hardware hiccups the last few days, and getting ready for the Crypto Convention has kept us busy. But those are both stellar ideas and I'll get them in ASAP.

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:49:49 PM

Right now we DO have the option to selectively hide pairings or certain coins - and they are hidden globally, but it's not a dynamic balance based system. Which is a great idea. (Check out the Market Preferences tab, on the drop down under Markets. Also, if you click the 'favorite market' checkbox on a market page, or in the preferences tab, it's added to the dropdown.)

I had the thought to have an option to hide low volume/zero traffic coins, but I dont want to hide a coin you MIGHT want to see - out of sight out of mind. "No, AllCrypt doesnt have CORG - not on the list" - when it actually is, you just hid it.

But yeah, hiding all the coins you have a zero balance in makes perfect sense. Adding in coins you have buy orders in too is pretty cool.

We've had some hardware hiccups the last few days, and getting ready for the Crypto Convention has kept us busy. But those are both stellar ideas and I'll get them in ASAP.

Hey, I do really like that ability to select exchanges that appear in the Markets drop-down. That will be handy and I've already configured it. Now we just need to get you more volume so I can get more trades running!

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

Hoping to add those features today or this weekend. Been crazy busy prepping for the convention next week.

In other news, give this a read. Please. We need user opinion.

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2014/04/should-allcrypt-com-remove-ltc-as-a-trading-pair-is-it-the-day-of-the-doge/

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:06:36 AM

User configurable cold storage wallets are now online.

Another first from AllCrypt.com!

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2014/04/user-configurable-cold-storage-wallets-now-live/

brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:23:29 AM

Thanks for adding RUP, I think it will be large market cap coin in the near future.
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:07:55 PM

Next big project?

Margin trading and short sales. It's about damn time that's come to the altcoin world.

It's a big project and will take time, but now that cold wallets are done, it's time for the next big thing.

AllCrypt.com - always innovating.

Wanna take bets on how long it takes Cryptsy/MintPal/Etc to add user configurable cold storage wallets? Wink

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

Short sales and margin trading sound too good to be true. Smiley I am using 6 exchanges, but find myself on Allcrypt more than any of the others. I hope all your hard work pays off for you.

Fermin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:31:06 PM

Next big project?

Margin trading and short sales. It's about damn time that's come to the altcoin world.

It's a big project and will take time, but now that cold wallets are done, it's time for the next big thing.

AllCrypt.com - always innovating.

Wanna take bets on how long it takes Cryptsy/MintPal/Etc to add user configurable cold storage wallets? Wink

Good to heard that! and good luck!  Wink
reecelander

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:44:56 PM

Exchange looks very promising, not sure about the design though, it could do with some improvements.  Smiley
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

For every "your design sucks" comment we get - we get a "love the design!" Comment. Hard to gauge that.

What don't you like?

reecelander

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:33:54 PM

For every "your design sucks" comment we get - we get a "love the design!" Comment. Hard to gauge that.

What don't you like?

I didn't say it sucks Wink but I guess I'm more of a lover of flat design / straight edges. Also can you fix the hovering on the navigation bar not being rounded? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: