Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] AllCrypt.com - Your CryptoCurrency Exchange  (Read 5885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
allcrypt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:03:57 PM

For every "your design sucks" comment we get - we get a "love the design!" Comment. Hard to gauge that.

What don't you like?

I didn't say it sucks Wink but I guess I'm more of a lover of flat design / straight edges. Also can you fix the hovering on the navigation bar not being rounded? Smiley

NOT being rounded - like you hover the nav bar and it's squared off?

Odd. What browser are you using?

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reecelander

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

For every "your design sucks" comment we get - we get a "love the design!" Comment. Hard to gauge that.

What don't you like?

I didn't say it sucks Wink but I guess I'm more of a lover of flat design / straight edges. Also can you fix the hovering on the navigation bar not being rounded? Smiley

NOT being rounded - like you hover the nav bar and it's squared off?

Odd. What browser are you using?

Firefox

https://i.imgur.com/OcIVdrs.png
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

Thanks for the screenshot. I wasn't aware. I'll have our design guy look at it but it's not a high priority. I personally suck at CSS so we outsource that.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 06:16:24 PM

Bunch of new updates:

* Piles of new coins added. Check twitter feed for a list.

* Added new customization options. Read about it here: https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2014/04/announcing-two-new-features-to-clean-up-the-look-of-the-site/

* Fixed some of the CSS. Our site shouldnt suck so hard on mobile devices anymore. Yes, on my iphone, it sucked. Hard.

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

Wow. We suck at updating threads. Been more active on twitter lately.

Anyway, just a bump - added a ton of new coins, and a massive new feature set coming to the site VERY soon... stay tuned!

FatMiller

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:10:21 AM

Hello guys!

You have invested so much time and efforts - and still only №26 with very marginal tunover :0( http://emill.org/exchanges/allcrypt.com
Is market so difficult nowadays?
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:59:48 PM

Bump for Allcrypt - it certainly deserves better, it's easier to navigate and use than the larger exchanges I use. Not to mention the nice deals I scoop up there.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:13:16 PM

Hello guys!

You have invested so much time and efforts - and still only №26 with very marginal tunover :0( http://emill.org/exchanges/allcrypt.com
Is market so difficult nowadays?

Competition. We have the chicken and the egg problem. No one wants to trade with us because we have no volume. We have no volume because no one trades with us.

So we are constantly doing new things to change the landscape. We have a big thing coming in a week or so (if I can ever stop putting out fires long enough to finish the code) that we are hoping makes the site blow up. We also have two other things on the back burners that are starting to simmer that might bring some much needed attention and traffic to the site.

We've only been open just over 2 months now. It takes time to dislodge the bigger guys. No one will ever beat WalMart - but the smaller stores that have better options and service will cater to those who demand more.

Give it time. We're getting there.

And like we've said 100x before - PLEASE - give us your suggestions. AllCrypt was born from the dislike of what the other exchanges offered. There have got to be things you dislike about the exchanges you trade on now. What are they? We want to fix those issues and be YOUR cryptocurrency exchange of choice.

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

OK, I'll throw out a long shot, but here's a feature that could blow people away if it could be SAFELY (for your and for your customers) implemented:

The ability to make multiple Buy offers utilizing the same reserves of BTC/LTC/DOGE.

For example, say I have 1 BTC and am interested in ABC coin, but I also am hoping to pick up some XYZ coin. So I place an order for 100 ABC coins at .01 BTC each, but then also place an order for 500 XYZ coins at .001 each. This totals 1.5 BTC in buy offers between the two coins.

So let's say someone sells me 70 ABC coins. My order on the ABC exchange now is down to the remaining 30 at .01; but on the XYZ exchange it also adjusts my buy offer down to 300 XYZ coins since I only have .3 BTC left. Someone then sells me 200 XYZ coins, and both orders update again - to 10 ABC coins at .01 and 100 XYZ coins at .001.

Just to make it more complicated/fun - let's say I then sell 1 BTC of DEF Coin. The system then looks at my original ABC and XYZ orders and knows that I never did get 30 of my ABC coins or 300 of my XYZ coinbuy offers. So it restores my buy offer from 10 coins to 30 for ABC and from 100 to 300 for XYZ. Since there is now enough BTC to complete both orders, things now proceed normally.

(One additional point - Let's say that my ABC order was completed with the original funds without completing the XYZ order. In this case my preference would be to cancel the XYZ order, rather than have it automatically resurrected when I added new funds. At the very least we should be able to view such "latent orders" that are awaiting BTC/LTC/DOGE funding so we can kill them if the market has shifted, before adding new funds.)

There are many times I wish I could have placed more buy orders, but was limited by how I could spread my BTC around. So I wind up placing orders in dead coins and miss out on chances to buy more active ones. A feature like this would enable us to make offers across many coins simultaneously, which I think would make a huge impact for you since it would create the appearance/reality of much greater buy support across all your coins. (At first this might be lowball offers, but competition would quickly drive the offers up.)

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:00:16 PM

Hrm. Thats a very interesting idea. The part we very likely could not do (maybe?) is the auto-restoring of orders. Maybe. Hrm. We could set a dormant flag on an order... and have it become un-dormant when it could be funded.

Actually the more I think about it, the more do-able this really is. We are currently working on a new trading system. Part of that system requires you to place coins in escrow (a special holding account where you cannot touch them, they are held in reserve, as collateral, for some of the new features).

There's not much reason we could NOT make a new order type "Multi Order" or "Split Order" or something like that where you place BTC in escrow, and that funds whatever Split/Multi/suggest a better name orders on a first come first serve basis. All split orders would be held, or ignored by the system, until more escrow was added to cover them. At which point they'd reactivate.

Given your 'I'd prefer to have it cancel' there could be an extra option on them allowing them to resurrect, or die. Ooh. Zombie orders. When your escrow empties, the order becomes a zombie order, and it can either resurrect or die. Maybe not the most professional terms but I personally do love the zombies.

Your timing for asking for that feature couldn't be better. I'm working on the escrow/new system as we speak. Adding a new order type would be cake.

Open to suggestions for a name for this type of order, as, I'm pretty sure it's not duplicated anywhere (stocks/securities/other exchanges).

Do me a favor? Paste that entire idea into a support ticket on the site? Easier for me to manage them as support tickets.

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:29:57 PM

Hrm. Thats a very interesting idea. The part we very likely could not do (maybe?) is the auto-restoring of orders. Maybe. Hrm. We could set a dormant flag on an order... and have it become un-dormant when it could be funded.

Actually the more I think about it, the more do-able this really is. We are currently working on a new trading system. Part of that system requires you to place coins in escrow (a special holding account where you cannot touch them, they are held in reserve, as collateral, for some of the new features).

There's not much reason we could NOT make a new order type "Multi Order" or "Split Order" or something like that where you place BTC in escrow, and that funds whatever Split/Multi/suggest a better name orders on a first come first serve basis. All split orders would be held, or ignored by the system, until more escrow was added to cover them. At which point they'd reactivate.

Given your 'I'd prefer to have it cancel' there could be an extra option on them allowing them to resurrect, or die. Ooh. Zombie orders. When your escrow empties, the order becomes a zombie order, and it can either resurrect or die. Maybe not the most professional terms but I personally do love the zombies.

Your timing for asking for that feature couldn't be better. I'm working on the escrow/new system as we speak. Adding a new order type would be cake.

Open to suggestions for a name for this type of order, as, I'm pretty sure it's not duplicated anywhere (stocks/securities/other exchanges).

Do me a favor? Paste that entire idea into a support ticket on the site? Easier for me to manage them as support tickets.

Will do! Hope this can work out well for you (and us!)

allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:25:00 PM

This new idea goes hand in hand with stuff I was already coding - like I'm adding both at the same time. Very cool timing.

I'm going with the term "Split Buy" unless someone comes up with something better. Multi Buy? Nah.

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:35:44 PM

You'll have to find a way to shout it from the rooftops once you have it ready. I could hype it in the Poloniex trollbox, but that would probably just get me the Banhammer. ;-)

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

My quick suggestions:

- total portfolio value, in BTC by default, but with option to change to different currency. If possible a small indicator of daily change would be nice (ie green arrow up + "5%" next to it would indicate that total portfolio increased by 5% compared to 24 hours ago)

- GIVEAWAYS tab!!! Like the one on Poloniex. A certain amount available per 1 account and one ip. Great for devs to promote the coin (they would donate), great for users - they get free coins, great for exchange - drives up trade volume and attracts new users.

- [not sure has it been mentioned yet] Automatic orders. Example: I place an order to buy 10k DOGE at 100 satoshi, and when the order is complete (fully or partially?) automatic order to sell for 104 satoshi is placed. With the 'repeat' option, so it can go on and on.

- new web design? Some brighter background maybe, and logo more visible? Also the site doesn't work great with Opera browser, need to refresh every time after placing or canceling orders.

Any news on referral program?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
XBITCOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

xchange

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:00:25 AM

en, i like to trade at the ecoinfund.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:59:23 PM

hey guys!

we have added AllCrypt on the Cryptonators's list of exchanges with rates and daily volume

https://www.cryptonator.com/exchange

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

Thanks! If there is any API functionality you need, let us know.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

Thanks! If there is any API functionality you need, let us know.

actually there's something we wanted to ask...is it possible to issue us some kind of a key for more frequent requests?
We are fetching your API once in 15 min. due to requests' limitation, and all other exchanges every 30 seconds
thanks

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
allcrypt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

Use the cmcmarketdata call. Same info, minus the order book which you likely don't need. Once per minute limitation.

In addition, fetching every 30 seconds of any public API is beyond overkill. The majority of coins don't move that fast, and if a user is THAT interested in updates that frequent, they are actuay on the exchange ready to trade. You're beating the hell out of other sites Apis for info way more often than your users are likely using.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: