Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking a Partner for the Project  (Read 344 times)
kennyliang23

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 03:32:47 AM

I am looking for a developer partner for a community site. We will establish a Web3 Metamask connection and distribute the tokens we issue as airdrop to people who are active in the forum.

2. Step Two - Listing the Issued Tokens on an Exchange

Can Professional Friends Reach Me? I Need Help on This Issue and I May Consider Establishing a Partnership with Him on This Issue.

Best Regards

Before looking for developers to help you with your project, why not post your credentials first with the kind of project you're building I don't think it is interesting enough for developers, because there is no usage, we have hundreds of airdrop projects already, there's nothing in your plan that says what it's trying to solve and will there be a demand by the community because its a different from all the other airdrops that came.
For all we know this is just another shitcoin in the making, we already have hundreds of dead shitcoin don't add more to the numbers.

Totally agree with you.

If you are posting a hiring post, you need to list out all the details about the JOB DESCRIPTION.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: