Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should newbies do in trading?  (Read 1438 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:12:28 PM

Quote from: jrrsparkles
Making profits when green days are almost possible for everyone and the opposite when we are on red days. Not just newbies, almost everyone deserves a break when things are not going way in that way which will give us time to analyze and restrategize after understanding what and where things are not working out. And trading with small capital isn't profitable as such a huge capital so higher capital will ease things when we got every skills needed to trade.
As a newbies, you have to watch the green candle light like some days or weeks before you can take action either to trade to make profits from the market or wait to observe the green candle light to know what to do at the moment.

When the red candle light show up, all you need to do is to wait at the moment and watch the market price to know, if the bear run is about to take place or planing to turn to green candle light for those that are still hodling to use the period to earn from the market.

If you have big capital and you still have the skills of trading, it will bring you more profits that will make you to establish other businesses to have surplus money to always invest in BTC.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:53:36 PM

Quote from: jrrsparkles
Making profits when green days are almost possible for everyone and the opposite when we are on red days. Not just newbies, almost everyone deserves a break when things are not going way in that way which will give us time to analyze and restrategize after understanding what and where things are not working out. And trading with small capital isn't profitable as such a huge capital so higher capital will ease things when we got every skills needed to trade.
As a newbies, you have to watch the green candle light like some days or weeks before you can take action either to trade to make profits from the market or wait to observe the green candle light to know what to do at the moment.

When the red candle light show up, all you need to do is to wait at the moment and watch the market price to know, if the bear run is about to take place or planing to turn to green candle light for those that are still hodling to use the period to earn from the market.

If you have big capital and you still have the skills of trading, it will bring you more profits that will make you to establish other businesses to have surplus money to always invest in BTC.

Candle is nothing but an indicator we prefer, and as far as my technical analytical knowledge of crypto people users 24 hr handle as the most longest not weeks in candles form because it's something that is preferred by the short-term traders so days or month is irrelevant here.

The nature of the crypto market itself volatile, you can't predict which way the price will go in the next second, you can't say that you can make consistent profits but definitely you can minimize loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:41:29 PM

I'm also beginner in trading. I trade since this summer and I lost about $90 on $120 account. Recently I make $20 on last $34.
Throughout my journey in trading, I read Jack Schwager's book, watched many educational videos on YouTube, read many articles on the educational sections of CEX exchanges, and also talked with many traders. It seems to me that I understand enough about technical analysis, trading systems and trader psychology. But I'm at a dead end and don't know what to do next. Other traders advised me to just trade, but I think that over time I will lose my remaining $45, and demo trading does not bring such emotions and I don’t want to try hard when trading it
Self learn or having some mentor or guru, then it would really be just that depending on you. Stick into something that you do prefer in terms of learning curve because if you do find out that you could be able to learn up things on your own and doesnt have the money to afford on having those mentors or gurus then it would be best that you do go with that self learn path. We do know that there would really be some sub fees
into those people who are tending to teach up someone. So if you are really that the one who is skeptical or doesnt have the money then you could go with this option. Also, come in mind that when it comes to information and other things that you would really be needing up is already available online.

It would really be just that depending on how you would really be researching those things. It would really be needing up that extra work and some hassles for you to learn up things.
Trading skill isnt something that you could really be able to learn up on a short time. So dont rush up yourself on learning because anything could really be learnt along the way.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 392
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 05:23:50 PM

I'm also beginner in trading. I trade since this summer and I lost about $90 on $120 account. Recently I make $20 on last $34.
Throughout my journey in trading, I read Jack Schwager's book, watched many educational videos on YouTube, read many articles on the educational sections of CEX exchanges, and also talked with many traders. It seems to me that I understand enough about technical analysis, trading systems and trader psychology. But I'm at a dead end and don't know what to do next. Other traders advised me to just trade, but I think that over time I will lose my remaining $45, and demo trading does not bring such emotions and I don’t want to try hard when trading it
Trading involves losses and those who are new to trading have no experience due to which they tend to lose more.  So I would advise new traders to start trading with small amount of funds and keep trading. In this case they will lose some amount and from that loss they can learn a lot and gain experience. For this new traders should first learn fund management. After that you have to acquire good knowledge about market analysis, chart analysis, other research. And gradually they will become experts

Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:01:59 PM

For newcomer or newbies in trading most important not get panic when buying or selling of trading assets, its not important how smart when making analyze but most of newbies can't controlling well their panic moment indeed market on higher or lower price. Controlling emotion in trading is very important and don't make your self manage by whales after sharing bad or good news will interested to buy or sell cryptocurrency assets, actually most of news from whales have manage well if sharing good news you must sell your assets and buy back later after some bad news sharing or bitcoin and altcoin on lower price position.

However, for beginner always needed the guider when trading and you must looking for the channel of signal for free how to manage well with trading but you can learn by your self by watching most of Youtube channel guide step by step how to start trading in cryptocurrency for newbie.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:39:51 PM

For newcomer or newbies in trading most important not get panic when buying or selling of trading assets, its not important how smart when making analyze but most of newbies can't controlling well their panic moment indeed market on higher or lower price. Controlling emotion in trading is very important and don't make your self manage by whales after sharing bad or good news will interested to buy or sell cryptocurrency assets, actually most of news from whales have manage well if sharing good news you must sell your assets and buy back later after some bad news sharing or bitcoin and altcoin on lower price position.

However, for beginner always needed the guider when trading and you must looking for the channel of signal for free how to manage well with trading but you can learn by your self by watching most of Youtube channel guide step by step how to start trading in cryptocurrency for newbie.
Easy to say for you not to panic but actually this is something the main thing that you would really be able to experience on the time that your first time on encountering or involving with this unpredictable space.

When we are still noob then we would likely be having those impressions that it is really just that easy to trade but on the time that you would be having that kind of engagement then you would be having
those changed up impressions on which it causes for you to make those mistakes on which its normal. When you are still a noob then its normal that you are prone to mistakes because of lack knowledge
but on the time that you have gained sufficient experience then it would really be changing up.

We do know that its not something that you could really be able to avoid on the moment that we are engaging into something which is our first time.
Once you do gain up that experience then you do know on what you do gonna do.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wildwest

Activity: 1730
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:26:10 AM

There are many things that trading beginners must pay attention to and learn, the most important thing is to be able to control emotions when trading in crypto. carelessness will make you lose all your money, In trading for beginners, study all the charts for each coin you want to buy. When you enter trading, the coin price will dump 50% so you can make a profit. Dare to trade in the crypto market means you have to be able to accept risks such as losing the money you trade.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yukyzu

Activity: 304
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:02:41 AM

There are many things that trading beginners must pay attention to and learn, the most important thing is to be able to control emotions when trading in crypto. carelessness will make you lose all your money, In trading for beginners, study all the charts for each coin you want to buy. When you enter trading, the coin price will dump 50% so you can make a profit. Dare to trade in the crypto market means you have to be able to accept risks such as losing the money you trade.
Controlling emotions when trading is of course very important in order to be able to analyze the market well and be able to make profitable decisions on the trades we make. Those who cannot trade without emotions will of course find it difficult to get good results from the trades they make. and we often see those who cannot control their emotions when trading, of course they will lose more in the trades they make, when someone has decided to trade in crypto, of course they must be able to accept the risks they will incur when they make mistakes that are detrimental to themselves.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 08:59:34 PM

Just follow the advice of the other commenters here; don't be greedy if you are going to enter the trading category; study it as much as you can; then you should ask yourself if you are sure of what you want to happen here in the crypto space. Because what you will go through in crypto trading is no joke.

And you must be ready or aware of the consequences that you can face here; expect the failures and frustration that you will experience here. So in this matter, the question is, are you ready to face the negative things that can happen to you here?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:07:45 PM

Controlling emotions when trading is of course very important in order to be able to analyze the market well and be able to make profitable decisions on the trades we make. Those who cannot trade without emotions will of course find it difficult to get good results from the trades they make. and we often see those who cannot control their emotions when trading, of course they will lose more in the trades they make, when someone has decided to trade in crypto, of course they must be able to accept the risks they will incur when they make mistakes that are detrimental to themselves.

Yes, that's right, bro, because we, as beginners who want to trade, must first learn the knowledge about trading, don't be careless, we are the ones who lose, not other people, learn about the ups and downs of charts and learn to gain knowledge from friends who are hero members or the like, because if we Once we understand the trading procedures, everything will be made easier and we also understand future predictions, so don't be careless in taking action, you still have to be knowledgeable and consistent.

GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 03:39:32 AM

They need experience, knowledge and patience.
Everyone needs to Learn first in order for them to earn, they should start of with demo account or small amount, don't rush things or jump in with high amount you are trading not gambling know the difference.
Watch some video guides or read some stuff so that you would know more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 07:52:55 AM

Well, if we talk about newbies, there are lots of things that need to be considered, and they do. I think, the first thing they need to do is learn to do research to choose what they will trade. After that, he can look at the charts from year to year, and if they are confident with their choice, then they need to start with small capital as their experiment. If their strategy is successful in a few days or weeks, he can try to increase the value of his trading, and start looking for other coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 09:27:28 AM

When it is said that a newbie who enters the crypto space has no idea or knowledge of anything in cryptocurrency, It means that since you don't know anything about this field, first find out or confirm with yourself if you are really serious about making a profit here. Of course, you will answer yes, right?

In that case, don't be in a hurry to earn; learn first and absorb what you will learn about crypto, trading, and potential cryptocurrencies. Remember, there is no shortcut here. And lastly, don't be greedy, because you insist that you want to make a lot of money right away. What I can advise you is to just go home and play PSP games.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: