Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic deleted  (Read 1186 times)
vultaicnetwork (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 12:09:03 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2024, 02:20:53 PM by vultaicnetwork

This topic has been deleted because it's inactive and serves no purpose. There's no point in keeping it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RTSCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 11:55:18 PM

Why is there a new topic? So new people won't see all the trickery and lying you've been doing over the last month? Let's summarize:

1) Started project by someone who is not a dev, doesn't know how to code, and has no vision.
2) Hired a dev who works for another shady project called cryptoluck, got scammed, dev ran away with funds
3) Hired another dev, got a website made for $50 on fiverr, have a dev on hire only...so your code / site will probably stall many times, updates won't be done on time, any issues won't be resolved
4) Copied a bunch of stuff from AIPG (tokenomics, halving schedule, who knows what else) and gave no credit to their team.
5) Said no pre-mine and a day before mainnet launch changed to 1% premine with no mention of how that will be used.
6) 10% dev fee which will probably go into your own pocket and you're not even a dev

There's probably a bunch more, but this is what I caught wind of in just a few days. I'm astonished people are renting 1TH/s rigs to mine this junk.

Ms_Mining

Activity: 165
Merit: 33

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 12:08:47 AM

There's probably a bunch more, but this is what I caught wind of in just a few days. I'm astonished people are renting 1TH/s rigs to mine this junk.
People hope to mine more coins early on and be the first to sell them on the first listing. This is often done, especially if development is not expected from the project.
Let's be honest with ourselves, this project has no serious prospects. Especially with such a history of creation.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 01:18:31 AM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/vlc

PROP, SOLO - 1% fee

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
RTSCrypto

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 08:56:40 PM

Why is there a new topic? So new people won't see all the trickery and lying you've been doing over the last month? Let's summarize:

1) Started project by someone who is not a dev, doesn't know how to code, and has no vision.
2) Hired a dev who works for another shady project called cryptoluck, got scammed, dev ran away with funds
3) Hired another dev, got a website made for $50 on fiverr, have a dev on hire only...so your code / site will probably stall many times, updates won't be done on time, any issues won't be resolved
4) Copied a bunch of stuff from AIPG (tokenomics, halving schedule, who knows what else) and gave no credit to their team.
5) Said no pre-mine and a day before mainnet launch changed to 1% premine with no mention of how that will be used.
6) 10% dev fee which will probably go into your own pocket and you're not even a dev

Fake news
Fud
Read whitepaper

Tell me what's fake about anything I wrote? Anyone involved in your project from the start knows about your lies. Go ahead and list on xeggex and dump your 2 million coins so you can disappear from this space.
cyno12

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 10:25:05 AM

Hashrate peek 1.4TH/s
Xeggex listing request sent

Xэшpeйт: 238.03 GH/s  nicehash is off)
tswift

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 01:19:26 PM

Read the other thread on Vultaic. This is 100% a scam coin/rug pull. And the only thing the original poster will keep spamming as a reply to everyone is "FUD" and "fake news"

This one is even worse than CryptoLuck and I didn't think that was possible
ScarTalon

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 05:11:44 PM

This is an absolute joke of a project. It's discord is being run like a dictatorship. Niko, the lead dev, and his moderator team have zero emotional intelligence.
Niko, why are you banning people who are asking questions about transparency and what is happening to funds being used? Why was I banned for asking where Niko is getting the funds he's offering to sell for $0.10 per VLC in the OTC channel?
Instead of providing proof and transparency of what funds are being used for, you argue like a child and, among other things, claim everything is fud and banning anyone who doesn't sing the praise of this project.
I won't be surprised if and when this project turns out to be a scam, or it comes out Niko/the mods were doing scummy things behind the scenes like selling the pre-mine funds/dev fee for their own personal gain.
This project is a screaming red flag.
RTSCrypto

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 05:38:07 PM

Fake news
Fud
Read whitepaper

Tell me what's fake about anything I wrote? Anyone involved in your project from the start knows about your lies. Go ahead and list on xeggex and dump your 2 million coins so you can disappear from this space.

Fud again

Your everywhere old topic new topic I think you love me

You couldn't even answer my question because you know it's true. Nothing is fake about what I wrote. Go ahead and try to dispute it. I've got all the receipts from discord even though you started deleting old posts lol.
ScarTalon

View Profile
February 11, 2024, 07:06:43 PM

This is an absolute joke of a project. It's discord is being run like a dictatorship. Niko, the lead dev, and his moderator team have zero emotional intelligence.
Niko, why are you banning people who are asking questions about transparency and what is happening to funds being used? Why was I banned for asking where Niko is getting the funds he's offering to sell for $0.10 per VLC in the OTC channel?
Instead of providing proof and transparency of what funds are being used for, you argue like a child and, among other things, claim everything is fud and banning anyone who doesn't sing the praise of this project.
I won't be surprised if and when this project turns out to be a scam, or it comes out Niko/the mods were doing scummy things behind the scenes like selling the pre-mine funds/dev fee for their own personal gain.
This project is a screaming red flag.

Your a bot
This is all anyone should need. GL with your scam project.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 02:54:03 PM

Hi,
We've added Vultaic (VLC) to http://zpool.ca/algo/kawpow. See below for connection details.

Fee only: 1% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0015
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine kawpow and get paid in VLC:
Code:
-a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://kawpow.mine.zpool.ca:1325 -u VLC_ADDRESS -p c=VLC

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://kawpow.mine.zpool.ca:1325 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

SSL/TLS is available for all ports. Simply prepend the port with a 5. Example for kawpow: 51325

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cons3ncus

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 07:57:59 AM

Careful but significant dev dumping is ongoing

People simply don't care Grin
ScarTalon

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 05:42:14 PM

Careful but significant dev dumping is ongoing

People simply don't care Grin

Proof?
When i asked you to provide proof the funds you were offering to sell in the OTC channel of your discord weren't dev/project funds, and instead were your own to verify you weren't selling dev funds outside of what was already sold and accounted for, for exchange listings, you banned me from your discord instead of providing proof and claimed I was a "bot" and I'm spreading "fud".
Gtrader88

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 03:25:23 PM

dictator project that when you start asking questions about the developers, the fee and roadmap ban you saying that you create chaos instead of responding, be very careful guys,They are not reliable
RTSCrypto

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:39:41 PM

Ah....so your scam didn't work out and now you're transitioning to 'AI'. Laughable.

"We'll be the first fully decentralized AI blockchain in the crypto space." followed by "We aim to integrate AI ChatGPT and DALL-E AI"..... the jokes write themselves!

Funny how you write "Additionally, there won't be any source code available to prevent competitors from copying our project." whereas you're the ones who straight up copied everything about AIPG from their tokenomics, their halvings, and now trying to switch over to what they're doing.
lwclancers

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:54:46 PM

Keep bumping to expose this as a scam/warning to people!

Main "Dev" dumped his wallet yesterday.  Reset and deleted all content from the official discord, and deletes any messages asking questions or try to expose the fraud.  Timeouts or bans anyone who questions anything.

Ya'll have been warned!

Ah....so your scam didn't work out and now you're transitioning to 'AI'. Laughable.

"We'll be the first fully decentralized AI blockchain in the crypto space." followed by "We aim to integrate AI ChatGPT and DALL-E AI"..... the jokes write themselves!

Funny how you write "Additionally, there won't be any source code available to prevent competitors from copying our project." whereas you're the ones who straight up copied everything about AIPG from their tokenomics, their halvings, and now trying to switch over to what they're doing.
RIPPE

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:03:57 PM

People warned about this since day one, in every possible platform. If some people still fall on this pathetic Rug, it's deserved. Huge respect to Herominers, They saw Through this bullshit and didn't give them a platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: