Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 5k€ in 5 coins - good selection?  (Read 160 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:34:24 PM

In my opinion, coins that are worthy and potential to invest in are Binance, Ethereum, TON Coin, Solana and Polygon (MATIC), and if you have 5k then convert your money to 1K for each altcoin, and I am very optimistic that these five altcoins can provide profit in the future.
BNB, ETH, and SOL are the safest bets in my opinion. They have already established themselves as one of the top altcoins and are often considered to be next in line with bitcoin. They also seem to exhibit a relatively stable price as of now. I would personally increase the amount I’d invest in three coins.

1k wouldn’t be my choice as I am not yet that familiar with the two other coins and therefore cannot give my opinion.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:06:03 PM

In my opinion, coins that are worthy and potential to invest in are Binance, Ethereum, TON Coin, Solana and Polygon (MATIC), and if you have 5k then convert your money to 1K for each altcoin, and I am very optimistic that these five altcoins can provide profit in the future.
BNB, ETH, and SOL are the safest bets in my opinion. They have already established themselves as one of the top altcoins and are often considered to be next in line with bitcoin. They also seem to exhibit a relatively stable price as of now. I would personally increase the amount I’d invest in three coins.

1k wouldn’t be my choice as I am not yet that familiar with the two other coins and therefore cannot give my opinion.

However I think this three altcoins you just mentioned happens to be the best altcoin to invest in, because they have a good potential in the future, if I'm to make selection about the best altcoin to invest in, I will rather choose ethereum reason is because it can be use for Long term holding. moreover ethereum has gain more popularity more than solona and bnb, However ethereum has proven to be the best altcoin to invest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:50:28 PM

I feel that memecoins, AI and gaming, also possibly RWA are the upcoming mega trends so I wanna be well prepared for the next bull market

Do you agree that the following selection is decent? I only wanna pick coins that have at least 10x potential

- NEAR Protocol
- Render
- Immutable X
- Shiba Inu
- ONDO

Almost all of the ones you have chosen will have a high market cap in the market. Now,  if I were to shop so that I can get a big profit in the future, SHIB would be the first one, NEAR is second on your list as well, as are Pepe, Not, and Kas.

Actually, there are more of them, even if it's just little by little, as long as the important thing is that I have some cryptos or meme coins that I know have great potential in the future.
If I only just a lot of money were I can able to buy those potential crypto I will buy em for sure now at once. But my budget is tight and limited only.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:32:42 PM

If you’re looking to make more, why not target cheaper altcoins which are more probable to increase in price than the ones that cost a lot? Also, I think that a greater part of your portfolio should focus on top and grounded altcoins that will act as a pillar for the portfolio. Then a smaller percentage to the memecoins you wish and even to new cryptocurrencies that you can risk. Big risks should have a smaller allocation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:37:27 PM

If you’re looking to make more, why not target cheaper altcoins which are more probable to increase in price than the ones that cost a lot? Also, I think that a greater part of your portfolio should focus on top and grounded altcoins that will act as a pillar for the portfolio. Then a smaller percentage to the memecoins you wish and even to new cryptocurrencies that you can risk. Big risks should have a smaller allocation.
Actually, many people want to buy altcoins, but we all know that altcoins have very high risks, that's why many people are afraid to buy altcoins. But there are also many who dare to face that risk and enter altcoins. On average, those who dare to take risks by buying altcoins will have the potential to make a profit. We have to buy potential altcoins such as Shib, PEPE and Doge. Apart from the price being still cheap, approaching the altcoin season, the price movements of these three coins also seem to be very good.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:41:42 PM

Actually, many people want to buy altcoins, but we all know that altcoins have very high risks, that's why many people are afraid to buy altcoins. But there are also many who dare to face that risk and enter altcoins. On average, those who dare to take risks by buying altcoins will have the potential to make a profit. We have to buy potential altcoins such as Shib, PEPE and Doge. Apart from the price being still cheap, approaching the altcoin season, the price movements of these three coins also seem to be very good.
Yes, altcoins have risks but the risk level is dependent on which altcoin. For instance if you invest in ETH it wouldn’t be the same as investing in a random meme coin. Which is why I said that a bigger portion of the portfolio should contain top altcoins (which usually have lower risk), and the smaller portion can be filled with altcoins with greater risks (meme coins, etc)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
Today at 01:50:28 AM

from what I see, I might only be interested in NEAR Protocol in your portfolio. Apart from that, I feel that investments other than that are investments that have high risks. However, if your goal is long-term investment, then I recommend choosing coins that have good potential, such as ETH, BNB, and other popular coins. This aims to ensure that you can get good profits, with a downside risk that you can still accept. However, it all depends on your decision. I feel that 5k€ is quite a lot of money, so if it were me, I would probably choose investments that have less risk.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
Today at 02:17:23 AM

Yes, altcoins have risks but the risk level is dependent on which altcoin. For instance if you invest in ETH it wouldn’t be the same as investing in a random meme coin. Which is why I said that a bigger portion of the portfolio should contain top altcoins (which usually have lower risk), and the smaller portion can be filled with altcoins with greater risks (meme coins, etc)
Currently, I think investment in Bitcoin has gone up high, and only a slight correction from the new ATH has occurred, therefore I am more suited to altcoins where there are still many potential altcoins whose increase has not been significant. Therefore, diversification is necessary to reduce risk, especially if we invest in altcoins. However, if you want to be safer, investing in Bitcoin is not bad, just wait patiently for the price to fly

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:42:17 AM

I feel that memecoins, AI and gaming, also possibly RWA are the upcoming mega trends so I wanna be well prepared for the next bull market

Do you agree that the following selection is decent? I only wanna pick coins that have at least 10x potential

- NEAR Protocol
- Render
- Immutable X
- Shiba Inu
- ONDO
I can only support NEAR protocol and Shiba Inu but aside from that?  i know nothing about that 3 coins you are planning to put your other thousand dollars.

but that is your money so nothing that we can do for that but you to decide , good luck mate hope those 3 will also go to moon sooner.

op is looking for cheaper capital but wanted a big return in which you cannot expect in high valued cryptos like you mentioned.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
Today at 03:45:02 AM

- NEAR Protocol
- Render
- Immutable X
- Shiba Inu
- ONDO
That coin is risky for you, even if it has ten times the odds. Meme Coins always have the potential for high returns, although we cannot predict which coins will generate such high returns. You should invest in coins that offer double, triple or quadruple as your risk will be very low there. You need to select coins that are less likely to lose your investment money than investing in meme coin. The rise in Bitcoin price over the past few days has boosted the value of the top alt coins, hopefully it will be a good decision to hold on to the top tier altcoin investments once the bull season kicks into full swing.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: