Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think are the best crypto to invest in today before the halving?  (Read 377 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:35:16 AM

Hello guys, I'm new in the world of cryptocoins, I have the theory, but I lack the practice, I've been analyzing some cryptos, many of which I've read here on the forum. Which do you think are the best before the halving? Im a little lost with all coins there are....Thanks

I suggest to focus on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto world, and the price will most likely be higher after the halving occurs. If you want to focus on altcoins, then Ethereum is the choice. However, I'm sure there will be many people who suggest choosing bitcoin over other altcoins.
mate have you forget that you are posting in Altcoin section ? and people are asking here about Altcoins and not bitcoin so  when they ask about ALTS then lets answer about that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OP try to invest in Solana or maybe try to focus in Layer2 projects or at least consider AI projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 598

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 03:21:18 PM

Majorly I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin so that you can get the best profits on your Investments and if you have a dominant budget. It depends on whether you want quick profits or a long term good profit. For the long term I'll advise you to invest in Bitcoin but if you want some quick profits.

Then the coins like ETH, SOl, Doge come into play but don't go for not much renown altcoins because the market is very unstable right now and the coins are volatile. So Invest safely to have good profits on your investments and to keep yourself out of losses.

Claymore2

Activity: 109
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 04:44:15 AM

In my opinion, beginners should stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum for now. They might not make as much money as other cryptocurrencies, but they're safer choices. Altcoins can be risky, and beginners might not know which ones to pick. It's better to play it safe at first.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 01:48:28 PM

In my opinion, beginners should stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum for now. They might not make as much money as other cryptocurrencies, but they're safer choices. Altcoins can be risky, and beginners might not know which ones to pick. It's better to play it safe at first.
but how can a beginner enters bitcoin with this so high price of bitcoin ? I'm afraid that
by chance newbie can risk 68 thousand dollars in single coin that's why this posted here as there
are cheaper altcoins that has potential in the coming run ,Am not saying bitcoin has no potential
but given this circumstances? i don't think that newly entered market will find guts buying this much.
Majorly I will advise you to invest in Bitcoin so that you can get the best profits on your Investments and if you have a dominant budget. It depends on whether you want quick profits or a long term good profit. For the long term I'll advise you to invest in Bitcoin but if you want some quick profits.

Then the coins like ETH, SOl, Doge come into play but don't go for not much renown altcoins because the market is very unstable right now and the coins are volatile. So Invest safely to have good profits on your investments and to keep yourself out of losses.
well we can advise bitcoin but since Op is asking here in altcoin maybe he already has
some bitcoin and wanted some added to his folio.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: