Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find and hold in Atlcoin effectively?  (Read 598 times)
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 02:28:39 AM

This is my process for finding an Altcoin (new project) for long-term investment

Having said that, because of the lack of utility in altcoins, i buy only Bitcoin, but if i must advise people on altcoins, i'd tell them to purchase altcoins that have been in the market for sometime and already have a "strong" community.

The steps that is listed in the OP are helpful tips to choosing altcoins to buy, however as you've also noted, an investor can use the strategies and end up buying scam projects or new projects that are legit from the beginning later they're value will end up becoming worthless. The fact is that new projects are risky, even after researching them, they might end up not being profitable in the long run. Like you if I plan to buy altcoins, it'll have to be the ones that have proven their reputations in the crypto market, like Bitcoin, because I like to minimize my risks.
Investing in altcoins is very profitable but investing in altcoins is very risky. Investing in new altcoins projects most of the time fall victim to scams and all money is at risk. For this we should check the projects carefully before investing. Buying altcoins  So we need to find some good coins so that we don't get scammed by investing. To stay away from scams we need to check the projects before investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:57:32 PM

Honestly it will be too risky to hodl new project. Some of the new project we have this looks so convincing to invest and by the time you put your money into it you realise that you have invested into a wrong project.  For me I don't think it is best to go into new project so fast to invest in it because some of the new projects are scam project.  Give née projects time to invest in it don't rush to invest in it just because to make money from it fast.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 11:06:27 PM

Honestly it will be too risky to hodl new project. Some of the new project we have this looks so convincing to invest and by the time you put your money into it you realise that you have invested into a wrong project.  For me I don't think it is best to go into new project so fast to invest in it because some of the new projects are scam project.  Give née projects time to invest in it don't rush to invest in it just because to make money from it fast.
We could make money from altcoins that is why many people are holding altcoins for the moon.
We need to look for good project to hold so that we don't have to be left out in the market.
We have to make sure we put money in altcoins that have been in the market for long not just random new projects that could end up becoming a rug pull.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 11:09:19 PM

Perhaps your are right buddy! based on the rate of some pump and dumb coins in the space, it has risen to the extent that even good altcoins that are trying to surface are seen as scam projects because they have been mixed in the time and era of shitcoins, or pump and dump tokens.

Its absolutely not good to hold shitcoins for long but at the same time one could be luck since investing on this coins are more like gambling, so it's luck based, if you're lucky enough you can profit by holding for long.

johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 11:20:30 PM

You are right, risk is always there even on fundamental and popular coins, it's the nature of investing in cryptocurrencies because of the fluctuations that occur from supply and purchase. It is a little more difficult to find new altcoins for the long term, but altcoins that are already listed on the cex will be better than those that are still listed on the dex (allowing devs to withdraw liquidity if they add). cex must also be analyzed because the possibility of deep and long prices can also occur. I often target the profit that I will make within reason.
=====================================
I enjoy my free time more by following airdrops with new wallets to find out what altcoin season is every week, and I sometimes invest with my own consciousness, I like to know and read what will happen to the project that I will meet in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:32:03 AM

I think Ethereum is the best alt coin for long term investment or holding. Investing in new altcoins now and holding them can turn out to be a waste of money. At present the background of the new coin looks fine, but after a few days a scam occurs. Choosing a new successful and profitable altcoin is a very difficult task. I think investing in Solana, Litecoin, BNB, Polkadot is safer than finding new coins and holding new coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 08:47:33 AM

I think Ethereum is the best alt coin for long term investment or holding. Investing in new altcoins now and holding them can turn out to be a waste of money. At present the background of the new coin looks fine, but after a few days a scam occurs. Choosing a new successful and profitable altcoin is a very difficult task. I think investing in Solana, Litecoin, BNB, Polkadot is safer than finding new coins and holding new coins.
Not all new Altcoins are scam and they stand a better chance of giving good profit than that of the top Altcoins. But not compromising, Ethereum remains the top Altcoin, one favorite thing about it is on it's own the price can increase as well still correlated with Bitcoin, both ways investors can earn profits. It's only hard to detect which new Altcoin to invest into, since most starts up very well but the end becomes uncertain, even at our best of speculating the best we might end up on the wrong investment.

Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:04:05 PM

To the recognize a good project then you should looking of there, community, partnership, exchange announced confirmed information should be collected. They should also know about the power of private sales. According to me there are many best ido projects at this time where you will really benefit from investing. But rather than buying tokens from ico with risk, the best way is to buy tokens from a good project from an ido organization. They want to get into crypto with integrity so they will actually be the best profiteers.
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:02:44 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2024, 09:15:45 PM by Troytech

In fact, to find potential projects, we have to carry out complex research, which means there are many aspects that need to be looked at. I have my own way of identifying a project, as follows:

1. Looking at the fundamentals
2. Looking at the teams
3. Looking at the investors and backers.
4. Looking at the tokenomics.
5. Looking at the community

The 5 points above are just headlines, we need a long discussion to explain them 1 by 1.

Step 3: Find a nice entry, price it right by comparing with projects that are similar to the project you are aiming for (for example, layer 2 array if you are planning to invest in ARB, you can compare it with OP ), from there you can estimate what capitalization level is reasonable to buy.

To compare 2 altcoins from the same category, you can use Marketcapof, there you will easily get multiples by comparing the MC of 2 projects.

I bet you that you would do all this research and end up with a pump and dump project that you would lose all your funds  or even a scam project that is well disguised and has a good team or have a way around that staff stuffs.

In the crypto space and when dealing with alts its better to have in mind that your in a den of fakes and good ones, so yeah research can help you select out a lot of bad ones and keep those well disguised one for you to pick from along the good projects, but my point is simple finding a good project to invest in is not easy even with research and it won't totally safe you and better you use your disposable funds or invest what you can afford to lose or and have very little invested in alts.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:23:31 PM

In fact, to find potential projects, we have to carry out complex research, which means there are many aspects that need to be looked at. I have my own way of identifying a project, as follows:

2. Looking at the teams

The 5 points above are just headlines, we need a long discussion to explain them 1 by 1.

Step 3: Find a nice entry, price it right by comparing with projects that are similar to the project you are aiming for (for example, layer 2 array if you are planning to invest in ARB, you can compare it with OP ), from there you can estimate what capitalization level is reasonable to buy.

To compare 2 altcoins from the same category, you can use Marketcapof, there you will easily get multiples by comparing the MC of 2 projects.

I bet you that you would do all this research and end up with a pump and dump project that you would lose all your funds  or even a scam project that is well disguised and has a hokd team or have a wah around that stuff.

In the crypto space and when dealing with alts its better to have in mind that your in a den of fakes and good ones so yeah research can help you selact out a lot of bad ones and keep thise well disguised one for you to pick from along the good projects, but my point is simple finding a gokd project to invest in is not easy even with research and it wont totally safe you and better hou use your disposable funds or invest what yoi can afford to lose or and have very little invested in alts.

Doing extensive research may save you from potential
losses but it does not guarantee you that it will earn you
profits. Even if a project isn’t a scam what are the chances it will progress
past the hype? It just minimizes the risks of the project being a scam

The thing is, though, a lot of projects look legit at first and if you
aren’t careful or observant you might not see some of the red flags.

Still it’s important to do your own research and think critically of
what you see.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:50:31 PM

2. Looking at the teams

I bet you that you would do all this research and end up with a pump and dump project that you would lose all your funds  or even a scam project that is well disguised and has a hokd team or have a wah around that stuff.

In the crypto space and when dealing with alts its better to have in mind that your in a den of fakes and good ones so yeah research can help you selact out a lot of bad ones and keep thise well disguised one for you to pick from along the good projects, but my point is simple finding a gokd project to invest in is not easy even with research and it wont totally safe you and better hou use your disposable funds or invest what yoi can afford to lose or and have very little invested in alts.
It is better that you do all of these research's and follow the instructions because the rate at which you will fall for scam or bad altcoins would be less. Dont be ignorant of the advice and opinions from  individuals here. No one is saying that when you follow this steps then you are 100 percent guaranteed that the altcoins you would end up selecting to invest will be a legit altcoin. Mistakes are bound to happen to an investor but not willingly going in to scam project. It is good that you tried to avoid them, at least you wont fall victim of the scams every time.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:03:57 PM

When we evaluate an altcoin project for investment, I think the key considerations include, fundamentals of the project, expertise of the team, and strength of the community support. Additionally, prevailing market conditions at the time of investment, whether bullish or bearish , play a crucial role in determining the success of your investment. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 09:15:20 PM

To the recognize a good project then you should looking of there, community, partnership, exchange announced confirmed information should be collected. They should also know about the power of private sales. According to me there are many best ido projects at this time where you will really benefit from investing. But rather than buying tokens from ico with risk, the best way is to buy tokens from a good project from an ido organization. They want to get into crypto with integrity so they will actually be the best profiteers.

I agree with you that these things need to be checked before investing or holding any of the altcoin projects as we have an idea that investing in altcoin is the very picky part well if teams have strong networks with other strong projects then it may have high chances of performing well in the coming future. Although all the projects have some cons as well as nothing can be fully completed at the same time but if we find more pros and fewer cons in the project we can try our luck with it.

Besides this, I have seen my friends making good money from ido's but It took their a lot of time to return them profit but In the end, investing in ido's worth a good amount of profit to them. I am not suggesting to invest in them it should be done on your own research i am just telling what I have seen. Well, maybe there is a chance I will also participate in any IDO in the coming future but after this bull season, and until then I am just holding.

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 12:49:48 AM

Now is not a bad time to take a closer look at something old and already proven but does not have much publicity and at the same time has potential. Take the same TON, a serious team has good recognition and only now new projects created on Tone are starting to appear. And the important point is not yet added to Binance (for now) and this will give a huge boost in the future. I would not enter into new projects in such a market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 02:06:11 AM

It is better that you do all of these research's and follow the instructions because the rate at which you will fall for scam or bad altcoins would be less. Dont be ignorant of the advice and opinions from  individuals here. No one is saying that when you follow this steps then you are 100 percent guaranteed that the altcoins you would end up selecting to invest will be a legit altcoin. Mistakes are bound to happen to an investor but not willingly going in to scam project. It is good that you tried to avoid them, at least you wont fall victim of the scams every time.
The issue is that the developers of altcoins have become really skilled at making their projects to look as if you will make a fortune with them, as everything seems to be in place for the project to succeed, but at the end it is just another bad project that was disguised expertly by scammers.

So while your due diligence can protect you from the most obvious scams, it cannot protect you from the scammers that really know what they are doing, making it impossible for you to distinguish between a legitimate project and yet another scam.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 02:32:48 AM

Well, I am quite convinced with what you have said, but AFAIK, altcoins are usually very unpredictable, and therefore, it is not too good to invest and hold for a long time. Some altcoins could get developed at a time when the Bitcoin halving is just a year away, and the reason why some project owners take such a strategy is so that their project can just get influenced by the Bitcoin bull market and get pumped, after which it will again be dumped, and from there, the project will just lose its value. Someone can actually take all those steps that you have explained, but they can still end up investing in an altcoin that will not generate any profit for them. Anyone who is investing in altcoin should invest with caution, with the money they can afford to lose, because there are some projects that can look very promising and also have a good vision and road map, but on the long run, they will just crash.
That's the nature of most altcoins and those shitcoins that don't have anything better to do are exploiting that very thing because you never know which one's going to last a long time so they guilt trip every investor into thinking that if they don't invest in all those shitcoins (which you wouldn't know about until it's too late) and that you're missing out, that's why you need to look into some parameters that would qualify an altcoin as a worthy investment, OP did gave away a good way to identify that you're not going to be investing in some shitcoin that would only yield you nothing but time wasted, @MAAManda also gave some good points to point out to check out potential altcoins to invest into, the best one so far that I've checked out though is to look into the project itself and the developers behind it, that way you can gauge people that are developing this altcoins if they're trustworthy enough or if they're some kind of liar or deceiver that will only want your money and never really cared about the project in the first place.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 04:11:14 AM

if you hold for the long term, buy altcoins that are already big market but the price is still below the ATH price. other BNB examples can be matic. the point is that big market coins are safe and not scam coins, the price is still cheap so that the profit can be maximized.
I can't agree with your opinion here because there are many altcoins in the market that once came into the market and generated much more ATH than it was worth but have been dumped over time and are now at a point where it is no longer possible to reach that peak. For example, here I am giving charts of some coins which were once in a very good position but now they are at a stage from which it will never be possible to go back to the previous stage. Those coins are FIL, ICP etc.

File price chart: Maximum price: $430
                            Instant price      : $8.77

Internet computer price chart: Maximum price: $2831.020
                                                     Instant price       : $13.77

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 11:58:25 AM

if you hold for the long term, buy altcoins that are already big market but the price is still below the ATH price. other BNB examples can be matic. the point is that big market coins are safe and not scam coins, the price is still cheap so that the profit can be maximized.
I can't agree with your opinion here because there are many altcoins in the market that once came into the market and generated much more ATH than it was worth but have been dumped over time and are now at a point where it is no longer possible to reach that peak. For example, here I am giving charts of some coins which were once in a very good position but now they are at a stage from which it will never be possible to go back to the previous stage. Those coins are FIL, ICP etc.

File price chart: Maximum price: $430
                            Instant price      : $8.77

Internet computer price chart: Maximum price: $2831.020
                                                     Instant price       : $13.77

Its true most of the project will never be able to reach its previous ath but there are some exceptional altcoin that do wonder. Just look at sol price action. Many people thought that it won't be possible for sol to touch even 50$ in this season but now it seems sol will cross its ath and create a new one very soon. Same thing can happens with ICP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 01:38:40 PM

I bet you that you would do all this research and end up with a pump and dump project that you would lose all your funds  or even a scam project that is well disguised and has a good team or have a way around that staff stuffs.

In the crypto space and when dealing with alts its better to have in mind that your in a den of fakes and good ones, so yeah research can help you select out a lot of bad ones and keep those well disguised one for you to pick from along the good projects, but my point is simple finding a good project to invest in is not easy even with research and it won't totally safe you and better you use your disposable funds or invest what you can afford to lose or and have very little invested in alts.

Do you know where after all the research and searching I did I ended up with a P&D project, do you need me to show you the portfolio I have? Cheesy no, no, that's not a wise attitude at all.

I mean, don't underestimate research, even if in the end when misfortune comes and ends up in a scam project, at least we have done research first and not become blind investors. If you just do research you still get stuck in a bad project, what else if you don't do research? did you get the point?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 12:32:49 AM

I mean, don't underestimate research, even if in the end when misfortune comes and ends up in a scam project, at least we have done research first and not become blind investors. If you just do research you still get stuck in a bad project, what else if you don't do research? did you get the point?

Your point is valid that it is always prudent to conduct through research and exercise due diligence before deciding to put your hard earned money in any venture. Returning to the subject  of the opening post (OP) there are some coins based on current market dynamics , such as AVAX, DOT and Solana posses the potential to not only reach their previous all time high (ATH) but also surpass it, due to their recognition in the market as low cost chains with progressive features. These coins are worth holding for long term to yield substantial gains.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀