Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] MYBITS- HAIL TO THE KING (SILVER)  (Read 423 times)
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2950

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 10:33:34 PM

Well that was fast... let me know if a spot opens up.
Congrats, they look amazing!

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 497
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 11:09:08 PM

If anyone backs out I need one of these!!!!!

Also if anyone wants to make a quick flip I will offer to double your money on this coin.

PM ME!

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 882
Merit: 178

Thank God Runes solved Bitcoins fee problem! lmao

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 11:20:17 PM

If anyone backs out I need one of these!!!!!

Also if anyone wants to make a quick flip I will offer to double your money on this coin.

PM ME!

Probably my favorite Mybits release to date -I get the enthusiasm but JPEGs have spoiled me. I don’t even pick up my phone for a 2x

lol jk - good luck on your hunt
MrMojoRising26 (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 728

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 01:17:17 AM

sorry for the late response i have 2FA and couldn't login on moblie anyway here is the list that made it
Primobit #9
thebtcdoctor #18
SN347 #17
geophreigh #6
2stout  # 19
Sentinel #15
Slimzak #16
Pinky #20
this was the order in which I received private messages or comments. If someone does not pay fairly soon I will sell to the next in line If there is enough interest I will possibly do a brass version for those that missed out on this one! for those that missed the cut my apologies i guess I should have made some more thanks for your interest be on the lookout in a week or two for the next release it will be on a friday have a good weekend everyone
geophphreigh
Legendary

Activity: 1243
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 01:28:36 AM

sorry for the late response i have 2FA and couldn't login on moblie anyway here is the list that made it
Primobit #9
thebtcdoctor #18
SN347 #17
geophreigh #6
2stout  # 19
Sentinel #15
Slimzak #16
Pinky #20
this was the order in which I received private messages or comments. If someone does not pay fairly soon I will sell to the next in line If there is enough interest I will possibly do a brass version for those that missed out on this one! for those that missed the cut my apologies i guess I should have made some more thanks for your interest be on the lookout in a week or two for the next release it will be on a friday have a good weekend everyone

Wonderful!
Was waiting on confirmation of a coin. Payment and PM with details incoming.
Really love this coin, glad to have picked one up.
Geophphreigh

EDIT:
ill take #6

I believe that Caribbean treasures Had #6 before me, happy to have another number.
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 882
Merit: 178

Thank God Runes solved Bitcoins fee problem! lmao

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 01:53:16 AM

Primobit #9
thebtcdoctor #18
SN347 #17
geophreigh #6
2stout  # 19
Sentinel #15
Slimzak #16
Pinky #20

Wonderful!
Was waiting on confirmation of a coin. Payment and PM with details incoming.
Really love this coin, glad to have picked one up.
Geophphreigh

EDIT:
ill take #6

I believe that Caribbean treasures Had #6 before me, happy to have another number.

His earlier comment before editing was he wanted to work a trade on it. Then changed after the fact. I know Mojo to be fair and honest in all my dealings
bitcoiner24h
Copper Member

Activity: 813
Merit: 54

Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 08:19:09 PM

If there is any available I am interested. thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: