Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is merit necessary for my survival here  (Read 1090 times)
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 10:02:20 AM

Greetings everyone!
I really want to know if merit is necessary in other to secure my account, my friend who introduced this site to me said, I must have merit
He didn't explain to you in detail. You must contribute meaningfully before you can be given merit. You don't just get merit without putting effort. The people you see here with alot of merit worked for it.

Quote from: Eldestyoung
link=topic=5478977.msg63370863#msg63370863 date=1703282127
Please how do I get this merit and how is it important.
Like i said earlier you need to navigate through the axis of the forum, read what people post that got them Merit and learn from it. Read more often than posting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olatundespo

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 01:06:14 AM

Basically I think everyone need merit for survive here.working so hard but result zero what to do ! It's one of the decepline. BTC talking getting important to grow up knowledge more and more.
Hopefully merit one of the thing for inspiration to work and might be strong position in forum. Just  every want to know how can I achieve my first merit?
reizella28

Activity: 73
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 03:54:44 AM

Basically I think everyone need merit for survive here.working so hard but result zero what to do ! It's one of the decepline. BTC talking getting important to grow up knowledge more and more.
Hopefully merit one of the thing for inspiration to work and might be strong position in forum. Just  every want to know how can I achieve my first merit?

From what I have read, merit can help you to increase your rank which can be used in joining some campaigns by simply wearing their signature, and from that you can get paid by BTC. Of course, it is not easy to attain merit as you need to have a good and quality post that can contribute here in the forum.

You can receive merits from anyone if they find that your post is helpful as well as a quality post, or you can try merit assessment where people with high ranks would evaluate your posts and give you tons of merits. I have read it before here before joining the forum, just trying to catch up.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 07:32:21 PM

You don't need merit to secure your account. Without merit, you can learn, post and partake in bounty altcoin as an hunter. There are so many accounts for on the forum existing for so many years without a merit.
Most people are just ignoring what the forum is really about, and they are focusing on other things. Merit shouldn’t be the main reason to be here, and merit is not needed to secure an account. If you are desperate and looking for merit, then you might not really be able to stay long in the forum here before you might end up going against the forum rules. The forum is basically for learning, and if you are really ready to learn, you are also going to receive merit.

Do you still encourage people to participate in bounty campaigns? To me, bounty campaigns are not really profitable like before, most are just time wasting because the rewards aren’t really worth it, and some are even scam projects that will never pay you. So the best thing is to rank up your account and join the signature campaign if you want to earn, or if you have any skills, then display them on the service board.

I don't really encourage bounty. Just try to list those things you can do within the forum without a merit. Bounty days has gone when good money are made from it. This days projects' team prove to be more clever than hunters by making them work for them without payment. Those that pay self paid with few cent or dollar that doesn't match in for the work being done by hunters. It's high time newbies understand the main purpose of the forum for them to work with it.

Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 09:47:43 PM

Greetings everyone!

I really want to know if merit is necessary in other to secure my account, my friend who introduced this site to me said, I must have merit

For you to keep being a member of this forum, you do not necessarily need merits to be active here in the forum, merits is only important for you to rank up which not many are interested in the ranks, you can still be a member of the forum and carry out your business even as a newbie.

Before now, there was nothing like merits here in the forum, and at that time those who were here cab rank up to legendary members without the need for merits up until 2018 or so when the merits system was introduced but it was not a mandatory requirement to be a member of the forum, but merit is required to rank up here in the forum now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 10:51:25 PM

You don't need merit to secure your account. Without merit, you can learn, post and partake in bounty altcoin as an hunter. There are so many accounts for on the forum existing for so many years without a merit.
Most people are just ignoring what the forum is really about, and they are focusing on other things. Merit shouldn’t be the main reason to be here, and merit is not needed to secure an account. If you are desperate and looking for merit, then you might not really be able to stay long in the forum here before you might end up going against the forum rules. The forum is basically for learning, and if you are really ready to learn, you are also going to receive merit.

Do you still encourage people to participate in bounty campaigns? To me, bounty campaigns are not really profitable like before, most are just time wasting because the rewards aren’t really worth it, and some are even scam projects that will never pay you. So the best thing is to rank up your account and join the signature campaign if you want to earn, or if you have any skills, then display them on the service board.

I don't really encourage bounty. Just try to list those things you can do within the forum without a merit. Bounty days has gone when good money are made from it. This days projects' team prove to be more clever than hunters by making them work for them without payment. Those that pay self paid with few cent or dollar that doesn't match in for the work being done by hunters. It's high time newbies understand the main purpose of the forum for them to work with it.
Since the crypto market is already on the bull run, the. We might be seeing more bounty projects coming toaunch again with good vibes and opportunity for bounty hunters to earn from different bounty programs they subscribed for.
Making free money in the crypto market is more of a competitive move this time and many new projects would like to give out there tokens to users so that they can benefit from holding their token and doing little tasks.  Those that can find their ways on knowing good bounty tokens that would have a massive bullish movement in the market will tend to make money from bounty projects.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 11:12:41 PM

Greetings everyone!

at first you have to know your major objectives why you are here because if you know the reason why you are here you will be concentrated and I believe that if you are concentrated you can make your merit or any your merit at any point in time, a merit not have any solution to earn it but only solution that you can use is to make sure you respond positively to any post that is be made by any other person, so therefore I believe that they have to understand the real concept of making a merit or earning merit is by making a reasonable or a quality post that is educative to people that is only Avenue that you can make a merit

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██