Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to get very small USDT loan  (Read 289 times)
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:52:05 AM

Hello,
I want to get 30 USDT loan without collateral
[snip]

Security  - If required I will give all my valid documents to the lender like a bank
First, no one will lend you the loan you requested no matter the purpose you want to use it for.
Second, in this century that valid IDs are sold on the dark web and there's also an AI that generates ID documents that look valid. Do you expect someone to see you providing document as a proof of your honesty? Please wake up from your illusion.

1. I am willing to take very small loan and I have no collateral now.  I have a govt job in India ( salary around 435 USDT per month converting my currency ). My salary date - 2nd of each month.  So if I fail in forex trading I will pay you back from my salary. Don't worry. I will not run away with 30 USDT.  
Maybe you don't do the math because the last time I checked 30 USDT is something in India and if you're indeed working with the government as you claimed then wait till your payday instead of requesting for loan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srikanta24 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:54:51 AM

well, if you don't want to give me a loan 30 USDT only, no need to give me.

NB: I am very very frustrated about the mentality.      

1. Some people people is telling me scammer
2. Some are giving me suggestion not to trade
3. Some people is telling me new comer

I have a question now - Why aren't old people scammer? Just for understanding - is it 100% true that old people aren't scammer here?
Solosanz

Activity: 798
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:58:55 AM

1.  Yes, I am new here. I searched in google - "crypto loan"  and found this site - is that my fault?
It's not your fault, but I don't believe this forum appeared into your first page, this forum isn't that popular.

I have a question now - Why aren't old people scammer? Just for understanding - is it 100% true that old people aren't scammer here?
There are old users who have a good reputation that could scam, but at least it decrease the rate of being scammed because they're risk their reputations. In your case, you didn't risking anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
srikanta24 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 12:21:41 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2024, 12:25:09 PM by Mr. Big

I am now clear that nobody is giving me loan because I am new here. Well, may be - I would do the same if I were old, but, not sure.

even though, my question is - is it 100% true that old users are not always scam?

https://ibb.co/FHpgH6T

And for my case, I am not telling that I will not take any risk. Nobody told me upto that.

In here - everybody has a mentality ----->

1. New comer is bad, scammer etc

2. Old user are good, very good, better, even the best

Without listening the words or giving chance to proof, or without asking document proof etc.

3. People here are thinking themselves are good judge
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2440

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 02:11:26 PM

It's not that the newbie's account is bad or not bad. You can't judge a person by their forum account. It's all about trust in the user. It is clear that Hero or Legendary accounts are more trustworthy because many of these accounts are involved in subscription campaigns and this can be taken as a guarantee that the user will return the credit. Otherwise, he will lose his earnings. Again, it depends on how much credit we are talking about. For example, if 30 USDT was asked for by a user who is participating in a subscription campaign, he would have a chance to get this credit. I don't think he would risk his account, which is making him money, for 30 USDT. I repeat, it's all about trust. There is no trust in your newbie account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Orpichukwu

Activity: 476
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:57:59 PM

Why do you need a loan of 30 USDT when you have 255.99 USDT in your wallet? Why don't you use that amount for Forex trading? Or are you hoping that some naive person will believe your words and give you a loan? It sounds like a typical scam or begging.
The Op probably thinks the people in this forum are dumb, and he can just twist them with his ill story and maybe end up getting $30 from anyone in the name of promising to return it with $10 extra. 

And come to think of it, why need $30 when there is $250+ in the wallet that he wants to get the loan with, or is the wallet an exchange address where the balance might have already been spent internally and it's yet to be moved out of the wallet by the exchange? 

Either way, the OP creating an account and knowing the best way to request a loan is something that looks fishy and a means by which he wants to try his scam luck, which probably turns out negative for him.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 46

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:58:09 PM

1.  Yes, I am new here. I searched in google - "crypto loan"  and found this site - is that my fault?
It's not your fault, but I don't believe this forum appeared into your first page, this forum isn't that popular.

There are old users who have a good reputation that could scam, but at least it decrease the rate of being scammed because they're risk their reputations. In your case, you didn't risking anything.

Like everything is just so fishy around him, first he barges into the forum and creates a new account asking for a loan, who is that stupid to actually give him a loan, he is just wasting his time.
Most of all I just feel he is lieing about how he found this forum, normally if you don't use the right keywords your search results would not lead you here, I feel he is someone's alt trying to scam on this forum, besides no collateral and he has no good deal to even offer for the loan, and as just appeared out of no where, he could also disappear with the money 😄.

If anyone falls for this, he needs to go back to beginners and help to read all those post on how not to get scammed and I think this guy just brought a new format scammers use, tell you their weak story, acting all stranded and as tho they need help, trying to get some trust by acting as tho they have the ability to pay back. Personally I think your unwisely desperate or just trying to fool someone, and both are the case for you OP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sergeant Major

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:05:33 PM

OP, I will give you the 30 USDT loan.

I just need 3 Bitcoins for collateral. 

You send me the 3 BTC then I'll send you the 30 USDT.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:38:37 PM

well, if you don't want to give me a loan 30 USDT only, no need to give me.

NB: I am very very frustrated about the mentality.      

1. Some people people is telling me scammer
2. Some are giving me suggestion not to trade
3. Some people is telling me new comer

Question: If you lose the 30 USDT in trading (which, by the way, is very likely, regardless of your previous successes with the demo account), how will you repay the lender? If this is to be through a salary, then the question arises as to why you don't wait until your next incoming salary and use the money directly. Or if you have no income of your own, then this is a very risky business for the lender.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:36:04 PM

It doesn't make sense even the best traders whether in crypto and forex, they don't borrow money for them to trade.

$30 seems to be quite hefty amount depending on where you're living but, it's best to just save money and then use that for your practice. I don't know where you're pulling your bravery to ask for a non collateral loan for trading.

And you even said that you're practicing it, so for someone's $30 it's going to be good, gone and byebye when you lose your trade.

Sell some stuff of yours that you don't use anymore until you reach $30

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:22:49 AM

And for my case, I am not telling that I will not take any risk. Nobody told me upto that.

In here - everybody has a mentality ----->

Without listening the words or giving chance to proof, or without asking document proof etc.

3. People here are thinking themselves are good judge
No it is not just a judgement mate but more on Advises and also warning to what can be potentially to happen , I am not telling that you are scammers but how can I also tell that you are not?

we are talking about money here and you are asking money without any assurance aside from your words of course.

If I am to ask you a loan will you be giving me as I am a complete stranger?just try to understand things from your own experience in case.

ameerhamza24

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:42:13 PM

Hello,
I want to get 30 USDT loan without collateral

usdt
trc -20
TR8pUxw8gKjSqKTpLyew8vjFuXCPxDq4eZ

Loan terms

1. No collateral
2. Duration upto 2nd March 2024
3. Return 40 USDT

Loan Use

1. Forex trading in Exness

Security  - If required I will give all my valid documents to the lender like a bank

1. I am willing to take very small loan and I have no collateral now.  I have a govt job in India ( salary around 435 USDT per month converting my currency ). My salary date - 2nd of each month.  So if I fail in forex trading I will pay you back from my salary. Don't worry. I will not run away with 30 USDT.  

2. I want to utilize my 10 days so I am asking this loan.

Please  comment in positive way. I am serious about forex trading. If you help me, I will be pleased on you.

it is just better to wait for your salary which is a lot more than 40 dollars and 2nd of the next month is not that far i am sure you can wait. since you are a newbie nobody is gonna give you a loan. Take your salary and then trade. it would be better for you and others in this forum..

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
vs2014

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 08:04:22 PM

You should practice all the rules before coming to this forum. Because here higher rank with trust biometrics are followed for giving and taking loans. You are a new member so how can you be trusted? There is no way to trust you so the loan is not applicable for you. However keep all these activities away and research the crypto market well from here which will have a good impact on your crypto life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄