Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk accounts available  (Read 210 times)
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:24:31 AM

Na people like you dey spoil our name as Nigerians
We can not say he or she is a Nigerian. He created the same topic on other local boards.

just imagine what your doing like has it gotten to this with your level on this platform it’s obvious you know the rules and regulations outlined to be followed but you’ve chosen to do as you like.
Do not let me repeat what I have posted before:

Op buying and selling of accounts in this forum  is prohibited and you should know better that if caught, the account you spent money in buying would be ban or tagged. So I recommend you luck this thread.
Buying of account on this forum is not prohibited:

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

But it should be discouraged because it can lead to scam. Also that newbies buying an account will still remain newbies. You can see it from their posts and to ban the account is highly possible because of mistakes of plagiarism and spamming.

Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:10:37 PM

Lol wahala, some people go like dey do wetin them go implicate them, I no even understand cause sometimes your intention fit dey right but why posting it here, I never stay long here and I never see selling of acct but is this the right way to sell an account in the forum? If yes you should continue but some people will actually discourage you and with the comment section I'm not sure people will buy an account from you because the story we hear about scam don too much and victims dey actually wise up and seeing those feedback shows you have no quality reputation here.
Watin go implicate them to Watin first make I ask, from the look of thing self that account seller fit no from this local board, make we keep the name aside. And even if them permit to sell account for this forum no way fit they much more better than to buy and sell for public, but Watin be the need to buy account when you no no Watin the account owner don carry am commit for the pass before them hack am wan come sell am give you.

With the way the system don they design now, account way them buy just they almost useless for here, eh no easy to live another person life on top your own, because account way them they sell nah person own and to keep the account on standard you also need to they leave like the old owner, so why the stress instead make u just create your own and start with others.
I never said this user is from naija local board, and besides the account user don already spoil the reputation of the account with the posting of account for sell, Implicate them how? I'm referring to the account user not our board.
I'm not even interested in buying an account here and besides why will I want to buy an account from someone else with a different opinion from mine. I can't even trust the person selling the account and e never reach like that so I no fit buy account.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: