Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't it all about money?  (Read 2586 times)
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 06:16:22 PM

It has been said that money can't buy everything and you can't realize everything in exchange for money.  Because with money you can never achieve happiness. With money you may be able to express temporary happiness but you can never do that in your mind.  Yes, given money or lack of self-will can fulfill many wishes and which you write down and temporarily do not get.  With money, you can grow your business. In business, you can invite money. You can achieve everything yourself. You can achieve success.  Suppose you have money but no happiness or your family is not happy in that case your money is useless.  No good or no price.  You need money to achieve but sometimes you need money to achieve happiness.

True that there is limitation to what money can buy, specifically life, and there are sickness that money cannot cure. Aside that bro money is actually very important because there is no way you can do anything or even survive in this world without money. True that money does not give actual happiness but give you excitement and access to what ever you want to buy talk of luxury and comfort money will give you full access. And when you have money especially a lot of money it will come a time that you will feel like your lacking something. It is better to give meaning to life than just money, make friends have fun be kind and treat people well, that is what we call life not just buying and spending. Make people happy and help does you can.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yukyzu

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 03:32:49 AM

All our strogle in this world is just all about making money and be a better person tomorrow because anything that we are doing today we do it for future. sometimes going to school is better but it depends on your destiny, because sometimes when you graduate from school after spending almost 6 years in the school and when you came back home you will not see job, so for me I think if one can see where he/she can make money before thinking of going school is better.
Every person who works, of course they will still think about how to get an income that can meet their needs and if there is anything left over from the needs they need then they can save and invest so that their future does not experience financial difficulties, when someone who have completed their education but don't yet have a job. I think what they learn at school will be very different in terms of application in the field, so it's not certain that those with good understanding will be able to easily get a job and this really depends on a person's personality to be able to apply what they learn at school. and indeed it would be better for us to see what potential we have, whether we are studying or continuing to look for work and can learn from existing experiences.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Abbatty

Activity: 136
Merit: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:36:00 AM
Merited by HajiBagi (2)

What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.
I  totally agree with you, this is one of the biggest problem we a facing in Africa as a whole. In most advanced countries let take Europe as an example, a lot of individuals are doing very much well without even going to school  or not even having a tertiary education. In Africa we believe so much in school, like our parent believes you have made it in life already when you able to complete a tertiary education. I have a friend who never wanted to go school after his secondary education. He told me he just want to engage in selling car part. His parent didn’t like that ideas and did not even support him with capital to start that business. Due to lack of capital he later went back to school and his parent paid his school fees during those for years. After several years of completing his tertiary education with no job, he was able to gather capital for the business through friends and family contributions and personal hustle. I think his business is about 4 years old now and he is doing very well for himself and also taking care of his parent and family. All I’m saying his if his family had supported him with capital since when he wanted to start the business he will be doing far better now. African parents need to start listening to their kids and also supporting their dreams. It not actually about going to school because at the end it about who is doing well financially in life.

I think in places like Africa why money is actually considered to be the road to wealth is because most African countries are under developing economy and you can’t have a reasonable work if you don’t go to school, but in advance countries working in the sport sector can make you be a millionaire if not a billionaire. Let take the footballers for example, they make millions every months without even going to school, and not to talk of endorsements deals they get. Nike, puma, Adidas also pay them for wearing their products too. So I will always say it “Pick a dream and chase” especially in Africa.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:33:25 AM

Everyone needs money, in everyday life it costs money, the costs come from money, money is not everything, but everything needs money, even urinating and defecating you have to pay with money, those are the costs in everyday life, children's costs, wife's costs and self's costs. .

When we talk about money, there is no end to it, we work hard just to earn money, for our daily needs, in everyday life we ​​spend a lot of money for our needs, especially when we have a family, so we are smart enough to save money so we can invest so that our finances will be better in the future.
Yeah, you can't do anything without money these days because even to use a public toilet, you will need to pay money in most countries, so there is no doubt that money has become the most important thing for anyone living in any corner of the world because we are in an era where money buys everything.

People used to say that money can't buy happiness, I wonder how that can be true when you can't get anything without money and how can one be happy while having nothing. You can't be happy if you are hungry, have nothing to wear, and have no place to live. This thing can only be said for people who live in places where they do everything themselves, they sow vegetables and other stuff and use them for eating, but even then, I believe one would still need money at some point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 01:29:47 PM

All our strogle in this world is just all about making money and be a better person tomorrow because anything that we are doing today we do it for future. sometimes going to school is better but it depends on your destiny, because sometimes when you graduate from school after spending almost 6 years in the school and when you came back home you will not see job, so for me I think if one can see where he/she can make money before thinking of going school is better.
Every person who works, of course they will still think about how to get an income that can meet their needs and if there is anything left over from the needs they need then they can save and invest so that their future does not experience financial difficulties, when someone who have completed their education but don't yet have a job. I think what they learn at school will be very different in terms of application in the field, so it's not certain that those with good understanding will be able to easily get a job and this really depends on a person's personality to be able to apply what they learn at school. and indeed it would be better for us to see what potential we have, whether we are studying or continuing to look for work and can learn from existing experiences.
Currently, there are many graduates who have completed high school with good grades but still have difficulty finding work. This could be caused by many factors. But one thing that is certain and clear is that it is also about money and relationships. Nowadays, even to enter and be accepted by a company, prospective applicants sometimes have to spend money to make it easier to be accepted. Or job applicants can also be easily accepted if they have relationships in the company. or insider. So currently having a higher education does not guarantee that someone can get a job easily. But one thing that is certain is that those who are highly educated usually when they start an independent business, the percentage of success will usually be quite high. Because they have the insight they have gained from education. In contrast to those who start without sufficient insight, it will be much more difficult.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:11:24 PM

What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.
Money will come to anyone who understands how to make it, it doesn't matter if you have a bachelor's degree or not, as long as you know how to make it, then nothing can stop money from coming to you. A diploma is only a formality or as proof that someone has received higher education, but a diploma cannot guarantee that the owner can make money easily.

Going through several processes such as pursuing education cannot be excluded because the higher the knowledge you have, the easier it is for you to make money. In some cases there are a handful of people who are able to achieve financial freedom without going through the education process, but the number is very small.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:13:23 PM

It has been said that money can't buy everything and you can't realize everything in exchange for money.  Because with money you can never achieve happiness. With money you may be able to express temporary happiness but you can never do that in your mind.  Yes, given money or lack of self-will can fulfill many wishes and which you write down and temporarily do not get.  With money, you can grow your business. In business, you can invite money. You can achieve everything yourself. You can achieve success.  Suppose you have money but no happiness or your family is not happy in that case your money is useless.  No good or no price.  You need money to achieve but sometimes you need money to achieve happiness.
Indeed money sometimes makes people blind or arrogant. Again, you don't need much money to be happy in life. Everything is relative. Because the more a man can control himself the better he can manage everything. I have seen many people who chase after money forget themselves and neglect their families. I have personally seen a lot of psychological satisfaction in spending money especially when friends come together or when many helpless people can stand by the downtrodden. An Australian young man named Ali Banat was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 29 and Dr. said he had only seven months to live. So after that he spent all his wealth for humanity. Which brought him genuine happiness and peace and he lived for another 25 months. So money takes no alternative in life and through proper management of money there will be no lack of spiritual peace in life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 06:15:57 PM

Money will come to anyone who understands how to make it, it doesn't matter if you have a bachelor's degree or not, as long as you know how to make it, then nothing can stop money from coming to you. A diploma is only a formality or as proof that someone has received higher education, but a diploma cannot guarantee that the owner can make money easily.

Going through several processes such as pursuing education cannot be excluded because the higher the knowledge you have, the easier it is for you to make money. In some cases there are a handful of people who are able to achieve financial freedom without going through the education process, but the number is very small.

Hard workers will get more money because they are in struggles to find new opportunities of earning and they do not rely on single salaries but try to evaluate new technologies that can add extra income to their savings. A degree cannot describe your future but your skill does so therefore your struggling, hard work and skills can define your success so don't think that if you have degrees then you will be a wealthy person in the world.

Try to get degrees but also focus on developing your skills because there are so many individuals who have degrees but are still jobless while skilled people are earning a good sum of money. Degrees can just make you able to do a single job according to your education but skills can open lots of doors for you to make wealth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:20:21 PM

It can be true that it sometimes doesn't depend on your education level. Whether you're bachelor or not, it doesn't always determine the capability of earning money from certain jobs. However, in certain jobs, it requires the minimum education level. If you're not a bachelor's degree, you can't join the jobs. It is untrue that a diploma is just a formality, it is achieved after we got a long process of learning. But I can agree that it doesn't always determine our future.  Wink

In some cases there are a handful of people who are able to achieve financial freedom without going through the education process, but the number is very small.
Exactly. There should be some people who can be successful although they don't experience the process of further education level. But the people must have certain skills, so they can work on some possible jobs. It is impossible to succeed if we have nothing, no success without knowledge.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:45:00 AM

Hard workers will get more money because they are in struggles to find new opportunities of earning and they do not rely on single salaries but try to evaluate new technologies that can add extra income to their savings. A degree cannot describe your future but your skill does so therefore your struggling, hard work and skills can define your success so don't think that if you have degrees then you will be a wealthy person in the world.

Try to get degrees but also focus on developing your skills because there are so many individuals who have degrees but are still jobless while skilled people are earning a good sum of money. Degrees can just make you able to do a single job according to your education but skills can open lots of doors for you to make wealth.
It is absolutely true that a person can never become successful or rich in the world just by having a degree or theoretical knowledge. There is no substitute for acquiring skill in the world, this skill can propel a man to the pinnacle of his success. Skill in the world is the sum of hard work and practice. And our degrees help us take this skill a step further. That is to be successful we need to combine hard work skills and theoretical knowledge.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:58:41 PM

It is absolutely true that a person can never become successful or rich in the world just by having a degree or theoretical knowledge. There is no substitute for acquiring skill in the world, this skill can propel a man to the pinnacle of his success. Skill in the world is the sum of hard work and practice. And our degrees help us take this skill a step further. That is to be successful we need to combine hard work skills and theoretical knowledge.
Theory and degrees cannot guarantee success for anyone, but that doesn't mean degrees aren't important. Think simply, if you are not good or talented, how can you achieve excellent degrees or pass competitions to enter the world's top prestigious schools? Therefore, it can be said that people with theories and degrees will always have an advantage over those without degrees. Regarding skills and experience, these two factors need time to accumulate and cultivate, they do not arise spontaneously or are innate talents. Therefore, depending on each person's ability and effort, there will be different results.

Personally, I always evaluate theory and practice as equally important. People who possess these two elements will always have more opportunities and outperform those who only possess one or more of those elements.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
juhobtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 02:52:07 PM

True that there is limitation to what money can buy, specifically life, and there are sickness that money cannot cure. Aside that bro money is actually very important because there is no way you can do anything or even survive in this world without money. True that money does not give actual happiness but give you excitement and access to what ever you want to buy talk of luxury and comfort money will give you full access. And when you have money especially a lot of money it will come a time that you will feel like your lacking something. It is better to give meaning to life than just money, make friends have fun be kind and treat people well, that is what we call life not just buying and spending. Make people happy and help does you can.

Money plays a large role in our lives, they move us, and our desires. I began to work very early, so as not to depend on my parents, and I understand the value of the money is very good, but I like to work and know that I myself decide how I want to live and what to do. But money is just a means of achieving the goal, there is a lot of things, that I will always value more than money. For example, freedom, or feelings, is definitely to buy it for money, although probably freedom is a separate topic for conversation.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:16:18 PM

Money plays a large role in our lives, they move us, and our desires. I began to work very early, so as not to depend on my parents, and I understand the value of the money is very good, but I like to work and know that I myself decide how I want to live and what to do. But money is just a means of achieving the goal, there is a lot of things, that I will always value more than money. For example, freedom, or feelings, is definitely to buy it for money, although probably freedom is a separate topic for conversation.

Everyone will also be freer to choose when they have a lot of money so that it will also be easier for that person to find freedom in their life. Until now, money still plays a bigger role in various things, but we all have to know that money is only a tool for purchasing which in general can also buy some difficult things in this world. But on the one hand, we also have to know that there are some things that are not worth exchanging for money, such as time with family and free knowledge that we have obtained through other people, where that person has never asked for a penny from us.

But at a time when getting money has become increasingly difficult for most people, everything has started to be valued with money so that the younger generation is now starting to find it difficult to differentiate between things that are more valuable than money. So they tend to equate everything as the same, because when there are difficulties they face, they prefer money as the final solution without making any considerations to look at other options.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 03:32:17 PM

In my own observation, those who didn't go to school or have not graduated from any school are more productive than the one who went to school and graduated with good grades and why because those who went to school works in the government office and get paid with big salaries while those who didn't go to school do the creativity and produce things for people to use. And a very good example in my region in Nigeria, the cooking of crude oil to fuel and different products are done by non educated ones.

In Africa real education is not even there and education is only good in advance countries. Though education is good but the way African leaders have made it making people to say that education is nothing but education is good in all ramifications of life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 07:57:03 PM

Indeed. A degree never guarantees for a success in this life, but it can be very helpful in reaching the success. With a degree, we can easier to get the jobs because we have a higher standard in terms of formal education. In theory, we also have more knowledge when we already reached a degree on a certain education level. However, this won't bring nothing if we never have an experience in real jobs. Experience and skills sometimes can be acquired from real jobs, it won't be acquired in the university. So, it is true that these things are also important to make us successful in this life. Yep, combining the knowledge got from formal education and skills/experience is the way to succeed. We can't rely on the degree or knowledge that we acquire from the formal education only.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 12:13:10 PM

In my own observation, those who didn't go to school or have not graduated from any school are more productive than the one who went to school and graduated with good grades and why because those who went to school works in the government office and get paid with big salaries while those who didn't go to school do the creativity and produce things for people to use. And a very good example in my region in Nigeria, the cooking of crude oil to fuel and different products are done by non educated ones.

In Africa real education is not even there and education is only good in advance countries. Though education is good but the way African leaders have made it making people to say that education is nothing but education is good in all ramifications of life.
This goes back to each individual in my opinion, because I noticed that there are people who are not highly educated and are enthusiastic about working hard and there are those who are lazy, and there are also people who are highly educated, there are those who work hard and there are those who are lazy. So this hard work does not completely depend on their level of education, but it depends on each individual.
I see around me there are people who have completed higher education but they don't want to work hard and what they learn while studying in the end they don't put to good use. What is actually the goal of our higher education? is it just to get a piece of paper to confirm that we have completed our education, or are we serious about gaining knowledge for our use in the future. It comes back to ourselves.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:00:23 PM

There is no doubt that money is quite an important aspect in life, of course everyone needs money in their daily lives, moreover, of course everyone wants wealth, and wealth can be measured by having money. if we really have a lot of money, of course we can be considered rich, apart from that, of course everyone has a desire, whether it's to have a luxury vehicle, a luxury property or even a luxury gadget, and of course to be able to have all of that, you have to have money first, there's no way we can have it if we don't have the money ourselves.

all things in everyday life of course require money and money is a requirement as a medium of exchange, I appreciate what you are doing, we should work to be able to make money and not depend on parents, even those who have rich parents Raya, they easily ask for whatever they have, it is not to be imitated, I apply this principle "we are pioneers, not heirs". That's what must be implemented so that we can make money on our own, not by depending on our parents.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gaza13

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 02:01:42 PM

Xcode7, I can boldly tell you that so many people love to be slaves, lol, funny how it sounds but that is the true. I am still a student and so many occasions that me and some other fellow students were having conversations about what they want to achieve after graduating from the university but the response of some students suggests that they want to be slave for the rest of their life, either to the government or to a private firm. Most students wants to wants to get a job in big companies and some wants to get a government work so that they can be getting pension after they retired but what do I want? I want to own my own company, I want to employ people too so they they can work for me and would be happy if that can come to light.
Have you started doing what you said above? Something that is easy to say but difficult to prove. Opening a business or employing many people is not easy. The experience of students like you is not enough to build a company, the main thing is still the capital that must be considered to build a company which is not small. That's why many people prefer to work in companies, they definitely think about the huge risks if they want to open a company. If you want to open a company, of course you cannot stand alone, of course you need friends and relatives in it.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 02:16:01 PM

There is no doubt that money is quite an important aspect in life, of course everyone needs money in their daily lives, moreover, of course everyone wants wealth, and wealth can be measured by having money. if we really have a lot of money, of course we can be considered rich, apart from that, of course everyone has a desire, whether it's to have a luxury vehicle, a luxury property or even a luxury gadget, and of course to be able to have all of that, you have to have money first, there's no way we can have it if we don't have the money ourselves.

all things in everyday life of course require money and money is a requirement as a medium of exchange, I appreciate what you are doing, we should work to be able to make money and not depend on parents, even those who have rich parents Raya, they easily ask for whatever they have, it is not to be imitated, I apply this principle "we are pioneers, not heirs". That's what must be implemented so that we can make money on our own, not by depending on our parents.
Money is a tool, guy. A powerful tool, but it's easy to get hung up on the wrong part of it. We chase luxury because society defines success. However, that doesn't make you rich. Building your own wealth, standing on your own two feet, not relying on anyone else - that's real power. When you say "pioneers, not heirs," that hits deep. This is about making your own way, not following others. True pioneering is in your mind, breaking out from the pack and learning. Money follows those who do things. Alternative wealth, not just money. No bucks, just your thoughts and spirit. Build that treasure trove, and it'll be worth more than a bank account

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AmaGold70

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:11:09 PM

Yeah it's all about making money but then education is necessary in our lives, I mean what's the essence of making so much money when you can't express yourself fluently in English, there's a difference between learning how to read, write and speak English in the street and classroom, let's say you are a business man and have sales personnel, your staff could Rob you under your nose because you won't have the basic idea of how your business is going by just learning how to read and write unless you have a very high IQ.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: