Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price approaches $3k  (Read 843 times)
criptoevangelista

Activity: 252
Merit: 507

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:24:49 PM

Ethereum did break the $3k mark earlier but now it seems like profit booking is happening. What looks interesting to me is suddenly BNB price has spiked by 7%. I don't have any news that indicates the reason. It looks to me as if whales are manipulating it's price for now.

There are two reasons why Ethereum breached the $3 price point. Of course one reason is the spot ETF that might get approved soon. The next one is Dencun upgrade which is going to happen on March 13th.

It's really quite strange that this high appreciation of BNB in this short space of time, it's almost 10% per week in the last 3 weeks, so far nothing justifies it other than whales moving the price, or are we close to burning BNB?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:29:23 PM

Yes ETH price already touched 3K Usdt I think bull run will create new all time high in ETH so those who have ETH hold can hold it, in future it may break previous all time high price.

this is a good time time to invest with ETH and there's a chance that it will go up higher and higher. We all know that Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest. It will follow Bitcoin for sure in the future. Also Ethereum is for long terms investment so we don't need to panic once we already buy Ethereum cause one thing for sure it will give us a good profit in the long term. And now the price is around $3k  which is pretty good enough. Anyways congratulations for those who get their profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:26:48 PM

$3k has already been briefly exceeded. However, we are still more than 30% away from the ATH (around $4,700 depending on the exchange). Bitcoin is closer to its ATH in percentage terms, which means either Bitcoin is overbought or Ethereum still has some catch-up potential. I also think that speculation about a spot ETF in the near future could push ETH up quite a bit.
Well, if you look at the ATH, ethereum is still not far enough from its current price, but little by little, I think ethereum can reach that price, just like bitcoin.
Additionally, I think that this is the beginning of a price increase that could become very high. We know that the Halving hasn't started yet, but the price of ethereum has started to recover and is almost reaching its ATH. It is possible that, after the halving, ethereum will be positively impacted by the market, and the price could be much higher beyond its ATH. However, I feel that currently ethereum's movement is still quite good.

Yeah, indeed. Bitcoin has the advantage that the ETF has already been approved. This is still pending for Ethereum. Should this also be approved, I assume that ETH will also come significantly closer to its ATH. In addition, the Decum upgrade is planned for March or April, which could also provide a further boost. The Bitcoin halving could also give the crypto market as a whole another boost. A lot of events in the coming months that could have a positive impact on the prices.
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 06:13:36 PM

Well, There are many people who has made more than 2x profit from Ethereum who have been holding it for a long time. Ethereum is performing very well and now it is at $3k at the time of the creation of this post. Well, I am also planning to invest in Ethereum in the coming time like as I am expecting from the market a good corrction before the Halving event. What do you guys think about how much the market can make correction and how much Ethereum can go down? any rough guess or any rough idea? anyone have.

Besides all that Ethereum favorite ETF approval month is expected to be May which is also very close. Well keeping in mind that how much Ethereum can gain its price in the coming Bull Run? Give me any rough guess about it as one of my close friend is expecting it may cross $10k in the coming time fram so please must share your opinion over this... Many Thanks!

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:23:51 PM

Yes ETH price already touched 3K Usdt I think bull run will create new all time high in ETH so those who have ETH hold can hold it, in future it may break previous all time high price.
ATH price hits after all these past weeks, therefore putting smiles on the faces of traders. Ethereum price reaches $3000 and this is huge profits from those patient investors that long it on future trading. Though watching the weekly chart of ETH, it's making some bull runs in the previous days and that doesn't send any sign of bull season, there's still time to invest in ETH but we have to thoroughly examined our entries on these projects. ETH is a promising project in the market, we just have to make it our priority to invest in this project if only we are interested in massive profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:27:40 PM

this is a good time time to invest with ETH and there's a chance that it will go up higher and higher. We all know that Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest. It will follow Bitcoin for sure in the future. Also Ethereum is for long terms investment so we don't need to panic once we already buy Ethereum cause one thing for sure it will give us a good profit in the long term. And now the price is around $3k  which is pretty good enough. Anyways congratulations for those who get their profit.
This is just the beginning because we are going to see the price of Ethereum exceeding the previous height or 4k to reach 8k.
This is going to happen looking at the moment the market is using to keep going bullish. Maybe we need to be prepared and buy enough Ethereum and watch the market to keep going bullish so that we can make money from our holding.
It is not only Ethereum that is going to do wonderfully well in the market, there are other good projects that have the inbuilt momentum to skyrocket.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:00:25 PM

ATH price hits after all these past weeks, therefore putting smiles on the faces of traders. Ethereum price reaches $3000 and this is huge profits from those patient investors that long it on future trading. Though watching the weekly chart of ETH, it's making some bull runs in the previous days and that doesn't send any sign of bull season, there's still time to invest in ETH but we have to thoroughly examined our entries on these projects. ETH is a promising project in the market, we just have to make it our priority to invest in this project if only we are interested in massive profits.
It's good that it touches $3k, and we can compare it when Bitcoin hits $50k. However, it's a long way to go for ETH, it is still down 40% from it's previous high while BTC is just 26% only. So it means that there need to be more growth for ETH. Anyhow, it's early, not just  bull run for altcoin market in my opinion. No question that it can achieved more next year. No need to get excited, more will come for sure. I just talk to one of my friends who have been slowly stacking ETH since the bull run but he says it's too early. So that  should be the mentality of ETH holders and just keep on buying. Or if you are going to sell, at least re-invest right away or go to other promising coins.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:12:06 PM

It's good that it touches $3k, and we can compare it when Bitcoin hits $50k. However, it's a long way to go for ETH, it is still down 40% from it's previous high while BTC is just 26% only. So it means that there need to be more growth for ETH. Anyhow, it's early, not just  bull run for altcoin market in my opinion. No question that it can achieved more next year. No need to get excited, more will come for sure. I just talk to one of my friends who have been slowly stacking ETH since the bull run but he says it's too early. So that  should be the mentality of ETH holders and just keep on buying. Or if you are going to sell, at least re-invest right away or go to other promising coins.
ETH hitting $3k was something we all expected now waiting for Bitcoin to touch the $60k price that will allow ETH reaching the $3.2k and by the time Bitcoin advance to an All Time High then ETH is expected to be around $4k

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:38:13 PM

ETH hitting $3k was something we all expected now waiting for Bitcoin to touch the $60k price that will allow ETH reaching the $3.2k and by the time Bitcoin advance to an All Time High then ETH is expected to be around $4k
Bitcoin price is still the basis and yes, it will happen anytime soon as we are approaching the halving.
ETH is still trusted by many investors and reaching $3k price again is a good indicator of a great bull market. We might see a new ATH with ETH as it leads the altcoins market into a bullish trend. There's a lot of good projects under ETH network as well, better to check it as well because for sure they will follow the pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 10:01:02 PM

$2,983 at the time of writing but it sure has clicked $3,000. Regarding the ETF, I am not sure if it is as huge as people have been saying. We’ve seen Bitcoin ETF and I haven’t really seen any urge of use around it. I understand that it’ll take time but I don’t think it is deep as people had hyped it. Anyhow it goes, I’m here to watch it unfold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:46:17 AM

ETH's ETF may be confirmed within a year due to changes in the price of Ethereum. The great trajectory we have seen ETH go through over the past few days is really interesting. Currently, the price of Ethereum has crossed $3000, and we can expect it to reach higher levels soon. Many investors have predicted that the price of Ethereum will exceed $5000 by 2024 and this prediction is believed to be correct. Ethereum's price will surely touch $10,000 when ETH's ETF receives approval.

I'm yet to see whenever ETH spot ETFs will materialize before the end of the year. Especially when Gary Gensler used to hint Ethereum is a "security". If ETF applications are delayed, we should expect market prices to stall. A great buying opportunity before the SEC makes the "big decision". Just as Bitcoin "pumped" all the way to $52k a month after the approval of spot ETFs, the same will happen with ETH.

It's possible that the world's second-largest crypto by market cap will hit $5k - $8k after the SEC gives the "green light". And with the upcoming Dencun upgrade (which aims to make L2 even cheaper), things will get even better. Maybe Solana will get its own ETF after ETH does? Only time will tell. As long as decentralization is preserved, nothing else matters. Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:50:40 AM

https://cryptoslate.com/ethereum-price-approaches-3k-amidst-spot-etf-anticipation-dencun-upgrade
Analysts of Bernstein believes a spot ETH ETF is a near certainty within one year.

The price of Ethereum (ETH) approached $3,000 on February.19 amidst anticipation concerning development that are expected to occur in the coming months. The Ethereum is ranked #2 (no: 2) by market cap and the price is up to 2.69% over the past 24 hours. Ethereum has a market capitalization of $356.82 billion with a 24 hours trading volume of 15.44 billion dollars.

Analysts at the company predicted a 50% chance that a spot Ethereum ETF will be approved by MAY and a near-certain chance that such a fund will be approved within one year. This is a very good increase in the crypto world as another trading market will be approved soon and the awaited miners of this Ethereum will finally benefit from another crypto currency, especially now that dollar has a very high value in the trading market.

- Yeah but did not managed to stay because up to now maintaining the below 30k value which means this may go down any further any time from now.
wait Spot ETF for Ethereum to be  approved in May? so this will take effect soon after halving?
this will be a big load of expectation from the whole crypto community not only for Ethereum and Bitcoin but the whole.

- Also since there are lots of coins interconnected to Ethereum then they will surely benefits from these coming event?
wondering how much we can expect from Eth and all connecting projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:28:10 AM

Again yesterday Ethereum broke the price point of $3k for a brief period and then the profit booking started. Whenever it reaches the $3020 mark it gets dragged down after some time. It is facing strong resistance at that price point and if it breaks it then it will stay above $3k for a long time. In the meantime, BNB price manipulation keeps driving the market with Bitcoin price still trading sideways while its dominance is still above 51%. I feel we might see another spike in the price of Bitcoin soon and before the halving.

cryptoWODL

Merit: 216

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:32:04 AM

It seems like it will take two years before ETH returns to such a price in the market. I think the reason why Ethereum rallied today is because it has an upcoming ETH spot ETF this coming month of May 2024.

And maybe the positive news about ETH in this field of crypto space has brought it, so it is not surprising that it is called the queen of cryptocurrency. And it is possible for this ETH to reach 4000$ ATH this coming bull run in the altcoins season for sure.
Probably also yesterday I saw the Ethereum coin hit a high of $3036.12 dollars which may have been the highest price of an Ethereum coin this year.Just as we have seen the price of Bitcoin rise significantly after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, the price of the Ethereum coin will also rise significantly when the Ethereum ETF is approved.You said ethereum will touch $4000 when the bullrun starts but my guess is above yours I think ethereum price can touch $10k when bullrun starts after bitcoin halving.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 01:46:53 PM

Analysts at the company predicted a 50% chance that a spot Ethereum ETF will be approved by MAY and a near-certain chance that such a fund will be approved within one year. This is a very good increase in the crypto world as another trading market will be approved soon and the awaited miners of this Ethereum will finally benefit from another crypto currency, especially now that dollar has a very high value in the trading market.

I'm also optimistic that Ethereum ETF can be approved by SEC this May, this is because Bitcoin ETF has paved the way for this to happen, therefore Ethereum, don't need to go through the hurdles that Bitcoin went through before it's approval. So based on this speculation I'm not surprised that Ethereum, is gradually pumping now, Bitcoin price also started pumping when it was nearing the time before it's ETF was approved. Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin and I believe that it's not too late for investors to start buying Ethereum now, because I see it hitting past the $5 target that many observers predicting.

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:20:02 PM

Ethereum did break the $3k mark earlier but now it seems like profit booking is happening. What looks interesting to me is suddenly BNB price has spiked by 7%. I don't have any news that indicates the reason. It looks to me as if whales are manipulating it's price for now.

There are two reasons why Ethereum breached the $3 price point. Of course one reason is the spot ETF that might get approved soon. The next one is Dencun upgrade which is going to happen on March 13th.

It's really quite strange that this high appreciation of BNB in this short space of time, it's almost 10% per week in the last 3 weeks, so far nothing justifies it other than whales moving the price, or are we close to burning BNB?
It shouldn't be strange to you that the price of BNB and so many other coins went up. The increase in the price of Bitcoin has also affected other altcoins, which is like a tradition in the cryptocurrency space. If there are any other reasons, we should know by now. Definitely, we will see more and more increases in BNB. Am happy that last year i was able to accumulate some altcoins which BNB is one of them. I think because of its usage and fast network, it will surpass its all time high this year.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:29:49 PM

It shouldn't be strange to you that the price of BNB and so many other coins went up. The increase in the price of Bitcoin has also affected other altcoins, which is like a tradition in the cryptocurrency space. If there are any other reasons, we should know by now. Definitely, we will see more and more increases in BNB. Am happy that last year i was able to accumulate some altcoins which BNB is one of them. I think because of its usage and fast network, it will surpass its all time high this year.

I think BNB is riskier than ETH. although altcoins may have their risks BNB with a change of ownership and I think there will be problems in the future regarding the Binance exchange.
At the moment it's still fine, but hopefully, nothing bad happens. but in my view, you might be able to keep BNB for the short term. don't hold it for too long, I think it's more risky than ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Merit: 202

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:33:11 PM

Bitcoin price is still the basis and yes, it will happen anytime soon as we are approaching the halving.
ETH is still trusted by many investors and reaching $3k price again is a good indicator of a great bull market. We might see a new ATH with ETH as it leads the altcoins market into a bullish trend. There's a lot of good projects under ETH network as well, better to check it as well because for sure they will follow the pump.
Of course people still believe in Ethereum and would continue to invest in it. Bitcoin has definitely played a huge roll in the success of Ethereum due to it's correlation, in as much Bitcoin will surely hit a new ATH same should be expected from Ethereum, it already showed a sign by hitting $3k.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:50:18 PM

https://cryptoslate.com/ethereum-price-approaches-3k-amidst-spot-etf-anticipation-dencun-upgrade
Analysts of Bernstein believes a spot ETH ETF is a near certainty within one year.

The price of Ethereum (ETH) approached $3,000 on February.19 amidst anticipation concerning development that are expected to occur in the coming months. The Ethereum is ranked #2 (no: 2) by market cap and the price is up to 2.69% over the past 24 hours. Ethereum has a market capitalization of $356.82 billion with a 24 hours trading volume of 15.44 billion dollars.

Honestly speaking, I am not surprised to see Ethereum reaching $3000, because its potential much bigger than where it stands now. When, analyzing the historical price correlation of Ethereum with Bitcoin, theoretically its price should be above $4000 based on 1:0.08 ratio. Thus,it is is still under-valued, and I am pretty sure the market will fill this gap in coming weeks, if ETF of Ethereum is approved by SEC.  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:04:47 PM

Yeah, indeed. Bitcoin has the advantage that the ETF has already been approved. This is still pending for Ethereum. Should this also be approved, I assume that ETH will also come significantly closer to its ATH. In addition, the Decum upgrade is planned for March or April, which could also provide a further boost. The Bitcoin halving could also give the crypto market as a whole another boost. A lot of events in the coming months that could have a positive impact on the prices.
Will there are has chance of escape if ETFs Ethereum approval regarding how bitcoin dropping drastically in first time after ETFs bitcoin approval? although one month later bitcoin price success break out to the higher. I doubt many interest will take advantage with ETFs Ethereum approval how easily make FUD and manipulate of Ethereum price.
Seems bitcoin have show us good recovery and faster back to the higher price, current awhile not really necessaries for Ethereum get ETFs approval and scare with bad possibilities in the future or Ethereum easily going  drop after getting approval. Celebrates with Ethereum success break out above $3k and waiting for how much new highest price break out before halving time arrive? Has chance for ETH raise the new all time high price and break out to $5k?

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄