Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t play gambling with drugs or in half sleep  (Read 1600 times)
Westinhome (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 03:53:58 PM

In as much I don't understand your statements too well, I am comfortable to accept the fact you said it is not advisable to gamble by the morning when you you don't you know your faith for that day. Honestly your day can get ruined when it is started with a bad time.
And if I try to understand you a beat, I don't think that your friend counted the losts as a result of him being on drugs or in a sleep mode. It is just the nature of gambling. You don't just win just because you paid maximum attentions in predicting your game. I have met lto of gamblers who testified that they have won bets several times and they winning usually comes as a shock because they never expected and the same time, they weren't serious during when running the Prediction. They claims to just pick randomly without any logical calculations with the hope of winning possibilities

The fact is the important one in this thread,because I want to convey the message to the gamblers in the forum.Because it may help some one to avoid of the careless losses in the gambling site.If the gamblers play the random betting their will be some losses,So it was essential to avoid of careless mistake like this while you use the real money in the gambling.It was the nature of the gambling,but it was not the nature of all the gamblers.Because not all the people use the drugs before they start the gambling.The only thing which was natural was early morning betting because of some unique profit in the night game.

Concentration is important for the player. If it is weakened - you can make elementary mistakes, because of which you can lose everything. Therefore, you should start the game when you are as focused as possible.  Therefore, it is unacceptable to play for a long time without a break, otherwise you can regret it for a long time. Success in the game does not depend on the amount of time spent on it

The game concentration also the important one for the responsible gamblers,because the gamblers using the real money to play the gambling.The loss is not the hardest part in the gambling,it was the natural outcome.But my opinion is to avoid of the unwanted loss because of playing the gambling without any responsibility.Playing was the own wish of the gamblers,but how we play should not affect the financial situation of the gamblers.My friend had asked me a loan to balance the losses in the gambling site.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:12:47 PM

That is a very dangerous combination- using drugs and playing gambling at the same time.

When a person uses drugs, their brain shuts-down depending on what they took. Most of the time, people who also use drugs have a different set of rationalization wherein they lose sense of purpose and judgement. They also become too aggressive as they tend to feel less sensitive towards their surroundings. Now, if you pair that kind of effect with gambling, which is already an established dangerous kind of addiction, then you yourself have a death sentence.

The point of don't gamble with drugs or in a half sleep is only to make sure you're not gamble exceed from your capacity. But there's no such gambling with drugs or in a half sleep will make you able to earn money because God or Saint will increase your luck, that's superstitions.

Superstitions has no impact to gambling, it's kind of stupid to believe in that.

I think before a person gambles, he/she must have a steady sense of judgement and rationalization. If they lose their sense of judgement, that will become a dangerous situation where they can exceed their expenses, thereby losing more in the process.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 04:23:19 PM

It all depends on the gambler level of drugs intake, If the gambler is on the dose that he can control himself, and think well he can place his bet without any problem. It also depends on the type of drugs that he takes. There are some drugs that when you take them, you will be inspired and think deep in whatever that you want to do at that moment. So gambling when you are on drugs does not mean that you will not be able to make the decisions that you will make with your normal senses, and gambling on drugs is not a guarantee that you will run at loss. This is because when you are not on drugs, you will still lose more than you win, and this shows that we cannot win the house edge. This is why when your friend gambles early in the morning, he will run at loss, even when he is not on drugs. Luck is what gambling is all about, and in whatever state that you are in, when it is your lucky game, you will still win the game, either drunk or on drugs. The disadvantage of gambling when you are on drugs is that it will give you a false confidence to bet with a huge amount of money, or to continue playing till your bankroll will be gone. It is good that a gambler does not start his day with gambling because you might lose a big amount of money that will ruin your day. I only gamble during the weekend and sometimes after work in the evening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:36:36 PM

I think this is the best example of gambling for fun.
I'm sure he isn't expecting to win a large sum for he is just sleeping after betting. Whatever his addiction either to drugs or gambling, he is losing money.

I think before a person gambles, he/she must have a steady sense of judgement and rationalization. If they lose their sense of judgement, that will become a dangerous situation where they can exceed their expenses, thereby losing more in the process.

When a person is drunk, you can't expect him to have a fair judgment as his inhibitions are lost already. This is why those degens high on drugs rape kids and rob people on the streets. This guy however has money that's why he is still gambling. But I'm guessing he still has a stash of drugs no need to buy more.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 04:45:21 PM

I had a friend who use to play the gambling only when he consumed drugs,Sometimes he use yo win the money.But most of the time he loss the funds,when we have a chat on the weekend we shared our experiences.The reason of the loss in the drug consumption is the gambler will play the game without any hesitation to take risk.The gambling is the risky game,the gamblers who take huge risk some times make the huge multiple of betting dollars.But the risk doesn’t make him win,because the meaning of the risk is the possibility of losing and winning.Every month we meet each other,the odds between us is gambling.
I don't see any reason why somebody will be Under the influence of drug before playing gamble. Gambling should be don on a clear eye. that is without highness. Because the result will be disastrous when you would have used your lifetime savings to play gamble and lost. Because you will try to comit suicide, because you wouldn't like what you will see. Just think of how your life would be when drug has cleared from your eyes and you noticed that some men are waiting for you to sign a document of you evaquating from your house, because what you did was under the influence of drug and even the law will not save you from that. It is advisable to play without the influence of drug or alcohol  to know what you are doing in other not to make a funny mistake or decision that will rub your name to the mud or even causing you high blood pressure.

Die_empty

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:51:20 PM

I had a friend who use to play the gambling only when he consumed drugs,Sometimes he use yo win the money.But most of the time he loss the funds,when we have a chat on the weekend we shared our experiences.The reason of the loss in the drug consumption is the gambler will play the game without any hesitation to take risk.The gambling is the risky game,the gamblers who take huge risk some times make the huge multiple of betting dollars.But the risk doesn’t make him win,because the meaning of the risk is the possibility of losing and winning.Every month we meet each other,the odds between us is gambling.
Addiction to drugs is one of the most destructive behaviors to develop. When it's now combined with gambling addiction, it will lead to many losses. Being under the influence of drugs distorts the reasoning of gamblers and it could lead to a lack of concentration and distraction which leads to losses. Drug influence might even make one not control gambling adventure which would lead to loss chasing and overgambling. Your friend should stop drugs and also seek for means of controlling his gambling activities.

My friend also added when he had huge winning in the night games without drugs,he had an habit of playing the gambling at the earning morning after wake up.It doesn’t mean an addiction,it was his dedication towards the game.But the sad part is he will loss sometimes if he wake up in the few hours sleep.When he had shared this I had advice him not to do the gambling in both in drugs or early morning games.Because we should not play the game at the early morning,because we are beginning the day.If the game give the loss in the early morning,the entire day will goes in a negative vibe.The new gamblers should take it as the lesson to avoid loss in gambling.
I am surprised that someone is gambling when he is feeling sleepy. There is no fun in gambling when you are not even in the right mood. Gambling shouldn't be seen as a full-time activity but should just take a small part of our time. I don't gamble in the morning but even if I lose,  it wouldn't affect my daily activity because I am gambling with the sum I can afford to lose.

pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:55:30 PM

My friend also added when he had huge winning in the night games without drugs,he had an habit of playing the gambling at the earning morning after wake up.It doesn’t mean an addiction,it was his dedication towards the game.But the sad part is he will loss sometimes if he wake up in the few hours sleep.When he had shared this I had advice him not to do the gambling in both in drugs or early morning games.Because we should not play the game at the early morning,because we are beginning the day.If the game give the loss in the early morning,the entire day will goes in a negative vibe.The new gamblers should take it as the lesson to avoid loss in gambling.

It's true that gambling early morning and losing would ruin the whole day for us but at the same time I wouldn't gamble in late nights as well.
Gambling late night and losing would ruin my sleep since I would keep thinking about the losses and won't be able to sleep.
The best time would be around evening where we get some time to digest the losses and then we can sleep.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 522

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:13:40 PM

I think this is the best example of gambling for fun.
I'm sure he isn't expecting to win a large sum for he is just sleeping after betting. Whatever his addiction either to drugs or gambling, he is losing money.

When a person is drunk, you can't expect him to have a fair judgment as his inhibitions are lost already. This is why those degens high on drugs rape kids and rob people on the streets. This guy however has money that's why he is still gambling. But I'm guessing he still has a stash of drugs no need to buy more.
We should not even think of gambling while we are drunk, there may be people who had done that before and might have made money from it not knowing that they are really making money only to know after then realize they gambled when they were drunk. I will not even advise my enemies to gamble when they were drunk because this might have lots of consequences to us if we have huge amount of money in our bankroll. Gambling should be more of playing bets that we could understand and make money from not betting and trying to make money on game of chance or bet that we don't really have concrete idea about.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Westinhome (OP)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 08:27:52 PM

I don't see any reason why somebody will be Under the influence of drug before playing gamble. Gambling should be don on a clear eye. that is without highness. Because the result will be disastrous when you would have used your lifetime savings to play gamble and lost. Because you will try to comit suicide, because you wouldn't like what you will see. Just think of how your life would be when drug has cleared from your eyes and you noticed that some men are waiting for you to sign a document of you evaquating from your house, because what you did was under the influence of drug and even the law will not save you from that. It is advisable to play without the influence of drug or alcohol  to know what you are doing in other not to make a funny mistake or decision that will rub your name to the mud or even causing you high blood pressure.

The gambler most of the time the regular drinking people will sue to do the same before the game.Secondly the gambler who doesn’t have any guts to make the huge betting for the risk will use the drugs to increase their risking mind.Because the normal gambler will play the normal game compared to taking huge risk in the gambling site.The reason was very simple,they never decided to take risk while playing the game.The drugs doesn’t give the risk taking mind,sometimes they not understand the things happening in the real game.So there are more possibilities for making the wrong betting for the particular game.In one or more way to understand the risk using the drugs will not be promoted.Some gamblers who loss money in the game in the drugs will commit the suicide by the same amount of guts.The offline gambling with the drugs may leads to fight with the co-players because of the hot topic after the loss of money in the gambling site.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:41:58 PM

-snip-
I will not even advise my enemies to gamble when they were drunk because this might have lots of consequences to us if we have huge amount of money in our bankroll. Gambling should be more of playing bets that we could understand and make money from not betting and trying to make money on game of chance or bet that we don't really have concrete idea about.
It will only cause trouble, playing with people who are already drunk with alcohol.
Gambling, betting really has to do with people who are conscious on the bets, although there are many chances of people who are intoxicated and affected by drugs taking part in betting.

When they are aware of the bets made and lose, they will demand for their money back and there will even be conflicts that could have occurred.

So it is better not to take bets from drunk and uncontrolled gamblers.
Then new problems arise that will make betting and gambling not conducive.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:44:41 PM

It is giving the strength inside and bravery to keep on going and take risks as much as they can. It sucks when someone does that because that's where probably that person is getting his strength.

Better not to do it because you're just not ruining your life but also finding the quickest way to lose your money. If you don't love yourself and you don't give importance to your money.

That's what you'll do and don't be surprised when you get to the point that you've almost left with nothing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:02:39 PM

We should not even think of gambling while we are drunk, there may be people who had done that before and might have made money from it not knowing that they are really making money only to know after then realize they gambled when they were drunk. I will not even advise my enemies to gamble when they were drunk because this might have lots of consequences to us if we have huge amount of money in our bankroll. Gambling should be more of playing bets that we could understand and make money from not betting and trying to make money on game of chance or bet that we don't really have concrete idea about.
People really need to begin to use more their common when they gamble, if you take the time to go to your favorite casino you will notice that those that are their best clients receive free drinks, are casinos doing this just as a show of good will? Just in part, because another reason to do this is that a person that is under the influence of alcohol will take impulsive decisions, and this plays right into the hands of casinos since the longer you do this, the easier it is for them to get an advantage over you due to the house edge.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:17:12 PM

It's not only when you are on drugs or in half sleep, but don't do anything that will take your attention from gambling that will lead to some mistakes. When you are not giving gambling attention, especially when you are selecting games in football, it can lead to serious mistakes, and the mistakes will increase the risk and lessen someone's chances of winning. This topic just makes me remember when I was betting on some teams to have straight wins, all of them, but due to my lack of concentration, I mistakenly selected the opponent of the team I wanted to pick as winning, thinking it was the team I bet on. So when they finished the game, I was very happy because I think the team I bet on won the game, but getting to the bet accounts, I discovered it was the wrong team I bet on, so with that, I lost the game. 

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:40:34 PM

It is giving the strength inside and bravery to keep on going and take risks as much as they can. It sucks when someone does that because that's where probably that person is getting his strength.

Better not to do it because you're just not ruining your life but also finding the quickest way to lose your money. If you don't love yourself and you don't give importance to your money.

That's what you'll do and don't be surprised when you get to the point that you've almost left with nothing.
And this is where self realization or learning would really be kicking in on which on the time that they have nothing in the end. As long they arent still wrecking up themselves on gambling then they would really be continuing on what they are doing until they have nothing left. The more problem on here is that you arent really that just dealing with gambling problem but also dealing up with with drug addiction on which this is something that
shouldnt be letting by someone would really be going into their body because resolving substance addiction isnt something that you could really be able to get rid of it in a short period of time.
This is why it would really be causing too much problem into your life on which it will really be coming into a point that you might really be thinking up some suicide for you to be able to solve out that problem.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:01:19 PM

If your friend consumes drugs, this is much more dangerous than gambling addiction, let alone that he combines the two. Here I mean the organic damage that can affect some body functions because drugs are capable of destroying brain cells and nerve conductors at a dangerous speed.
In the case of your friend, addiction to both is what stimulates his desire to practice them simultaneously because this will certainly increase the secretion of dopamine and thus increase pleasure. Taking risks is what increases the feeling of pleasure during gambling, and this risk-taking is undoubtedly stimulated by drugs.

As for the psychological aspect, it is not possible to accurately determine which is more dangerous between gambling addiction and drug addiction, as both lead to the destruction of the personal and social life of the addicted person. If a person suffers from any type of these addictions, he must commit to seeking appropriate treatment and psychological support to be able to overcome his addiction and restore his normal life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:04:54 PM

The effect of most illegal drugs is removing a person's doubts, worries, and any kinds of concerns they have in their mind thinking everything is easy and risk-free. A person that is currently under that status and if applied to gambling, can lead to a much aggressive betting style which means staking a high bet amount without understanding the risks. Since not worried at all, they will not realize that by continuously betting on high bet amounts, their bankroll will be busted quickly until they are surprised that "Insufficient Balance" will now be displayed on the screen.

Since they are not yet satisfied, they will find ways to return to their interrupted gambling session again as much as possible.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2072
Merit: 883

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:28:50 PM

I'll do you one better, DON'T DO DRUGS EVER, yeah?

Why set a precedent where you'd sound like you're kind of okay with people using drugs as long as they don't gamble afterwards. That's kinda stupid and some clown out there's gonna take your advice at heart and is going to really gamble sober, and then take hits of his drug of choice after his gambling session. Might as well just preach about not gambling at all at that point cause not having any addiction at all's better than having something to play with and then be addicted all at the same time. Pretty sure this friend of yours acts the same way whether sober or not. Could also be true that you're making this shit up although the percentage of people who are addicted to gambling that eventually became addicted to something else is pretty high especially within brick-and-mortar casino settings. But I digress, next time be more mindful of what you say, people are stupid and would take your word for it. Don't do drugs whether or not you're gambling, you're going to ruin your life more than it would ruin your game. If you can't help it, seek assistance and surround yourself with support, be with people who are willing to help you out of your addiction problem and if possible and necessary, admit yourself to a rehabilitation center. Be smart, don't wreck your life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:37:53 PM

And this is where self realization or learning would really be kicking in on which on the time that they have nothing in the end. As long they arent still wrecking up themselves on gambling then they would really be continuing on what they are doing until they have nothing left. The more problem on here is that you arent really that just dealing with gambling problem but also dealing up with with drug addiction on which this is something that
shouldnt be letting by someone would really be going into their body because resolving substance addiction isnt something that you could really be able to get rid of it in a short period of time.
This is why it would really be causing too much problem into your life on which it will really be coming into a point that you might really be thinking up some suicide for you to be able to solve out that problem.
Two addictions at the same time and that's even harder to control.

We see those drug addicts that can't control themselves and so as the gambling addicts. How much more can you contain these two when you can't even control one of them, right?

If a gambler loves himself and sees the future with a good plan. Stop and avoid this at all cost because you're wrecking your life and you're not giving the best life for yourself.

It's okay to gamble and set some limits but adding it with drugs? That's crazy and it really ruin lives.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nwada001

Activity: 588
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:39:41 PM

It's true that gambling early morning and losing would ruin the whole day for us but at the same time I wouldn't gamble in late nights as well.
Gambling late night and losing would ruin my sleep since I would keep thinking about the losses and won't be able to sleep.
The best time would be around evening where we get some time to digest the losses and then we can sleep.
I agree with the early morning gambling point of view, as the day is just starting and getting yourself emotionally down due to high losses in gambling can ruin the whole day, but I don't also see the same thing when it comes to gambling at night. 

When ever I'm unhappy and need ways to cool myself off, the first option I place on the table is to sleep. If I can be able to sleep, I will be rest assured that I won't wake up with those things that were keeping my mood down, so if I'm to gamble late at night and I eventually lose, that won't affect myself; rather, anger will make me sleep on time and peacefully, as it will be the only option I have at that moment. Every other thing will only increase the anger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:55:09 PM

Your friend is doing too dangerous, isn't it when you're on drugs you're not in the right frame of mind, maybe later he'll bet all his money and he'll regret it. Drugs are just as bad as gambling without a proper mindset. Your friend is addicted to drugs and gambling.
If you can still talk to your friend, it's okay to talk to him properly and make him realize that what he's doing is very wrong, he can gamble without taking drugs. I don't have experience with drugs but I know you are not in the right mindset when you use something like that, right? How can you play gambling properly if you can't think properly, he might bet all his money on gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: