Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] (⁀ᗢ⁀) Custom Anime Style Vector Art (⁀ᗢ⁀)  (Read 61 times)
nullnico (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:55:03 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2024, 01:31:20 AM by nullnico

Hi everyone (⋋°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧⋌)

I set as a personal goal for this year to try getting paid for whatever product or service I can offer in Bitcoin but . . . it has resulted kinda hard to find people willing to pay with it or any other crypto ╥﹏╥ so I came here with hope I can find someone willing to get some of my Custom Vector Art in Anime Style, something I usually do as a hobby. Because I'm new here, I'm a hobbyist and I want to encourage anyone to give it a try I will be offering affordable prices. So here is what you need to know:

Delivery format: SVG file
Available Services:
  • Simple Shapes Non-Humanoid Icon (See showcase 7). Delivery time: Within 24hrs. Price: $1
  • Half Body Art (See showcases 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 ): Delivery time: within 72hrs. Price: $5
  • Full Body Art (See showcase 1 and 2 ). Delivery Time: Within 1 week. Price: $15
Addons:
  • Animation: I can add some movement using javascript just keep in mind there is so much it can be done just with SVGs and that it WON'T be a fancy skeletal animations with meshes. Ask about what kind of motion you would like and I'll tell you if I can make it happen. Price: +$50 on top of the base price
What you need to provide:
  • A reference: You must send me a reference for the pose or the type of character you would like. Provide as many references as you can to illustrate what you want and no, I won't just trace on top of the references.
  • A Description: Which is very clear and detailed so I can understand exactly what you want.
Revisions: Up to 3. If you need more I would suspect communication issues on your end Tongue
The Process: You contact me via a message here with you reference, description, type of service and payment method => I get back at you as soon as I can with observations or accepting your job => Once finished I'll sent you a mid resolution watermarked JPEG with the final result for you to review, if you are satisfied => Make the payment and send me the transaction => I verified the payment arrived and I send you your SVG => Everyone is happy.
Payment Method: Bitcoin obviously but because these are small amounts where the fees might make it not attractive (⋟﹏⋞) so, I can accept other cryptos with low fees as dogecoin, USDT on polygon, SUI, etc. you can suggest another one you prefer but I might not accept it if it is not very well known or I don't feel comfortable under my own discretion.

Showcase
I would assume you want to see what kind of work I can deliver so I would gladly show it below:

Showcase 1: A full body Art. This one has a background, a logo, an another small character, but to be clear I'm just showcasing the human character. It could have had more details like in the shoes but I got lazy and stopped there but if I was being paid, the shoes would have been more detailed Tongue
https://i.ibb.co/thSXnb9/showcase-1-Copy.jpg

Showcase 2: Here is an outline view of the character to illustrate that I just don't trace over others people work, I use references and 3D models "puppets" and my personal touch to get a result I feel satisfied with OR that makes sense if it is gonna be animated (~‾⌣‾)~
https://i.ibb.co/x6hkdt5/showcase-2-Copy.jpg

Showcase 3: This is for the half body. It is a chibbi version of the character above.
https://i.ibb.co/GvnJF5R/showcase-3-Copy.jpg

Showcase 4: Again the outlines.
https://i.ibb.co/N6HGjz2/showcase-4-Copy.jpg

Showcase 5: Just because it is vector art don't think they have to look stiff, the characters can be very expressive if needed (・ω<)
https://i.ibb.co/BPs7SVB/showcase-5-Copy.jpg

Showcase 6: This one is unfinished but it is another example of a half body art. This one I wanted to dynamically color it with javascript that's why it is in grayscale so I could make sure the contrast would be fine but again, it is unfinished.
https://i.ibb.co/mSTKsTX/showcase-6-Copy.jpg

Showcase 7: A simple non humanoid icon example
https://i.ibb.co/6nSYn4b/showcase-7-Copy.jpg

Showcase 8: Another Half Body example. This one I was trying to imitate Ken Sugimori's (The former? art director for pokémon) art style. I could have made the hands more detailed thou.
https://i.ibb.co/rGpWwHX/showcase-8-Copy.jpg

So that's everything I believe, feel free to ask anything in this post if I miss something or if you are interested send me a PM and we can get to business (⌐▨_▨).

Note 1: I will accept probably most request even NSFW but keep in mind I reserve the right to not accept requests.
Note 2: I would like to publish in this thread the works I'm able to finish since I want to show people I actually deliver so if you would not prefer for me to publish a mid resolution watermarked version of your request, please refrain from requesting a vector art at the moment ;P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:45:24 AM

OP, if you're serious about your service offer in the forum, you will probably benefit a lot from buying a Copper Membership so you can post pictures even though you're a newbie, a lot of us here don't really like to click on links as it's a bad practice and use Talkimg to post your pictures.

Here's the link for Talkimg
Code:
talkimg.com

Showcase 1

Showcase 2

Showcase 6

Showcase 7

Showcase 8

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nullnico (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 09:30:16 AM

Hey blckhawk, thanks for quoting the images so they can display and for your suggestions!

I was considering the Copper Membership but ultimately decided to wait and see if there is some kind of demand or interest for the offered services, otherwise I'll be hanging around and grinding for the features lol. (I understand the reasoning for the restrictions btw Tongue)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: