Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get rich? [outside of crypto]  (Read 222 times)
cportofolio (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 05:11:38 PM

(...)

So in your opinion if you get to have money you will be stuck in a limitless greed where material things color your reputation?
How much money will cause this to happen?
I don't know in what country you live but where I am if you have no money you end up sleeping on streets.

"Knowledge, skills , application, creativity..." - is the answer I am looking for but what exactly worked for you?
I wasn't fishing for a purely theortical nor philosophical answer but something that worked for whoever wanted to answer.

The first thing is that you are really stubborn or don't want to be open in your thinking to receive all the truths of life, and you are also the type of person that I encounter a lot in life who avoids the truth and is confused by things but consider it a life goal.

Having money and being stuck Smiley , please understand more about being immersed in it if you really haven't satisfied your life needs then that's your problem. No matter where you live, the things around you correspond to your perception, like if you live in a steppe area, valuable assets can be a horse, in a place where life is luxurious like Dubai, cars and yachts give you a feeling of happiness, but you haven't actually touched them and thought they were great.

Life balance factor, don't talk about being satisfied when you have $1 million, so first have it first, don't think too much and continue to feel it later. The truth is that if you have gone through those things, you will understand what I share.

Don't worry about who I am or what my life is like, just feel the things I share. I can tell you that I was once a beggar, a thief, a homeless person, an excellent student, an excellent employee, a business manager, a millionaire before the age of 30,... any? I also have quite a few university degrees and have stopped using them for the job I aim for, the truth is that after many things I know about life, it is quite simple from material things to fame, and the last thing that I feel the only meaning is realizing balance in life.

And lastly, I just think you should continue to experience life now, and go back and look at the things I have shared with you. The way you're navigating the language to me actually feels quite simple and light, everything you're trying to pin down is what's best for me, but I won't tell you, that it all matters in the same and there is no best there.  And continuing on to the last point, I'm not talking about theortical nor philosophical and you've labeled it yourself. Anyway, I hope your journey goes smoothly, no need for criticism to justify what happened, everything here is enough Smiley

Your answer to my question was in your signature but I didn't pay attention.
so to shorten your "how did you get rich" journey: You chose to scam people by leveraging the name of some billionaire dude that has nothing to do with you and such is the way you might have become rich.
In any case, your way does not fit with my views so I will disregard it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 03:33:54 PM

I was given great wealth at birth.

Think about a situation where somebody loses an arm in a car accident. The arm was totally demolished so that the doctors couldn't even find the pieces to re-attach it. Where could anybody ever find a new one that would come close to the one that was lost?

If the person was a multi-billionaire... these days they have some really good prosthetic arms. They can even attach nerves that make the arm work, and simulate the senses of touch, feeling heat, or feeling cold. Last I heard, an arm like this might cost $billions, and it wouldn't be nearly as good as the original... at least in most ways.

I got my original arms free at birth, right along with the rest of the body, which is so much wealth that it could never be rebuilt by scientists at any price.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cportofolio (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 05:25:14 PM

I was given great wealth at birth.

Think about a situation where somebody loses an arm in a car accident. The arm was totally demolished so that the doctors couldn't even find the pieces to re-attach it. Where could anybody ever find a new one that would come close to the one that was lost?

If the person was a multi-billionaire... these days they have some really good prosthetic arms. They can even attach nerves that make the arm work, and simulate the senses of touch, feeling heat, or feeling cold. Last I heard, an arm like this might cost $billions, and it wouldn't be nearly as good as the original... at least in most ways.

I got my original arms free at birth, right along with the rest of the body, which is so much wealth that it could never be rebuilt by scientists at any price.

Cool

You are not answering my questions but at least you have a very good take.
Your answer has to do with what being wealthy can mean, my question was really how you made your money from a pragmatic point of view. (if you made such a sum that would deem you to be rich - whatever that means for you)

It looks like some people trying to answer my question are believing I want to be a character from some rap video or that I am someone who cannot find happiness in life because of chasing money and are giving me useless answers.

I'm new to writing in a forum so maybe forum posts should be more philosophical than pragmatic.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: