Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:48:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Previous ATH achieve before bull?  (Read 341 times)
Dailyscript

Activity: 210
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 09:29:49 AM

4000 dollars remaining to beat the all time high for bitcoin. What other conviction do we need as an investor to understand that the bull run is here. It seems there will be a lot of person that will be ignorant of the fact that the market is going to the greener side and soon it will cost a lot to be able to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins. The only coin that are easily comfortable and affordable to buy are the meme coins.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:18:13 PM

Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.
I was pushed to asked when exactly do expect the bull run?
Like I can see ETH and BNB doing very well..

We seem to be entering the initial stages of bull market, with Bitcoin reaching above $57,000 this morning, just $10,000 below its all time high (ATH). By my simple definition of bull market, it occurs, when price of any assets stays above it 200 Daily Moving Average (DMA for more than two weeks, based on this, it apperas that we are in a bullish market. My intuition tells me that we might witness new ATH in the coming month of March.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:32:27 PM

Hey all have been hearing some people saying is bull run and some post over here have been saying we are not yet in bull run so I was mean to asked when exactly do we expect bull run if now is not yet the period. Then lastly does it mean we must achieved the previous ATH before we can say we have entered main bull run, since lots of people keeps saying bull run already started.

We seem to be entering the initial stages of bull market, with Bitcoin reaching above $57,000 this morning, just $10,000 below its all time high (ATH). By my simple definition of bull market, it occurs, when price of any assets stays above it 200 Daily Moving Average (DMA for more than two weeks, based on this, it apperas that we are in a bullish market. My intuition tells me that we might witness new ATH in the coming month of March.
I belive that thing. Bitcoin is creating something special, Now touching 57k$ and the previous ATH was 69k$, while there are nearly 50 days until the halving, will bitcoin reach the ath before the halving as an exceptional historical milestone? because bitcoin usually generates ath approximately 1 year after halving. well, it is certainly creating something exciting that we can look forward to.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 12:46:46 PM

For crypto a bull run is breaking previous all time high by most of the coins. For such bull to arrive, crypto market goes through a few rapid rises and stabilization before making the ultimate run. The price rise of bitcoin from below 20K to 30K+, stabilization, to 40K+ stabilization and now the price may stabilize somewhere near 60K, which gives time for people to accumulate the ultimate sudden bull run that would probably go over 120K. And when the price reaches at top, the fall is also sudden which do stabilize above the last bears low. So, we may say we are already in a bull as buying at current price and not able to sell high could make you lose when the bull falls.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 01:18:01 PM

We're already in it. I know most people are waiting for it after halving. The days after halving, I expect the market to dump as those who bought early this year or before it are likely going to be taking profit to rebuy for much quantities later. That dump will cause many to FUD. Don't panic when that begins to happen.

They're yet to get to their current ATH. So, they still have enough room for price movement to the upside.

Although Bitcoin price has significantly increased from what it was last year, but from what I've yet observation it's after halving that the main bull run will gradually start to happen, until it eventually reaches it's ATH.
The months after halving is the era most people look at for the bull run. Sadly, that's when things begin to heat up and the market begins to go gaga. So much noise in the market during such time. For me, I've come to note that the bull run starts a year before halving and goes into a year after halving (this is where we expect a fresh ATH, 2025). If you check the calendar, halving is more than a month to its time now (April) but we're already experiencing a bull moment. Bitcoin is trading above $56k ATM. That's less than $14k of its current ATH. Who knows, we might get a new record before April the way price is shooting up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 01:22:14 PM

Op you can check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5486708.msg63723222#msg63723222 to see if really this is BullRun or still in the introduction to the BullRun. Yesterday the way bitcoin bump was marvelous to many and today again it is still increasing. And to cut the long story short we are in the BullRun and we no going to the halving and we all know that after the halving then we will enter the ATH then after the ATH, we will enter into another strong dip again and those who are wise will buy bitcoin again and hodle it for the next bull market.

After the previous ATH then bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market will be another All Time High again and not a bull market. Because the previous All Time High was $69k and once the price of bitcoin surpassed the $69k then it is another All Time High and not a bull market. It is when the price is close to the previous All Time High then it becomes the BullRun. Therefore we are now in the BullRun.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 01:22:58 PM

Most likely that would be the case because as we can see right now, the BTC price is not low it is already been increasing for the past few months since last year and when it reached another +$10k addition, you can tell it's a semi-bull run and then it will probably be followed up with another price increase this year since Bitcoin Halving is also happening this time where most investors anticipated and speculated for the price to further increase caused by this year's event. So in order to affirm another bull run, it should be increased by a huge amount from its past price which we witnessed back then when the price of bitcoins where already less than $20k but today it has already more than doubled that.
snowpega

Activity: 378
Merit: 207

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 03:48:35 PM

you created this thread yesterday and Today Bitcoin has gained its prices and reached the level of $57k by today Bitcoin is gaining its price day by day and rapidly and going unstoppable as we all know that halving event is very close yet and besides this increasing its value and very near or Last time all time-high. Bitcoin may make some correction in the coming months near the halving event where the market will trap and liquidate a lot of traders due to a sudden crash. DYOR.

The market is very close to New All-time high I do not know why it seems like Bitcoin can create its all-time new high in the next month which is March although it is just a prediction so this is not so accurate other than that we have to wait and watch marker movement to see what will happen in the near coming future. What do you guys think can Bitcoin create its all-time new high before halving or in the next month?

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 04:30:00 PM

First of all, it is not really necessary for a new ATH to be formed during a bull run. It is just that most people believe that the upcoming halving event, which probably will happen during the summer, will trigger the creation of new ATH. We are seeing positive uprise in the market but I think a bull run will be much busier. Although, a bull run can also be slow.

Whether we are already in the bull run or not, for sure bitcoin and along with it the altcoins will all increase in price in the next following months.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 04:56:05 PM

Bitcoin price does not have to get to its previous ATH before you believe we are in a bull run for the present/current cycle, mind you that the Bitcoin bull run started a long time ago, and the price will continue to rise until it surpasses the previous ATH and reaches its full value for this current cycle, that is when the price will gradually start falling until we welcome the bear season.

Having said that, altcoins mostly move with the price of Bitcoin, so as Bitcoin price is rising now, they have also started rising and if Bitcoin price falls, their price also falls.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Troytech

Activity: 182
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:46:25 PM

Its possible that we would exceed last ATH else how can we really grade a good bull run if it doesn't hit its last ATH, bull run is like a mega up trend when the marker keeps on buying and the price keeps going up because of demand, so I think if the demand is very high the bulk run has started cause that's the fuel of the bull run.

ETH and BNB are actually my akt favourite for this bull run although I'm not investing in any of them I think they would both do well, ETH is already reaching 3k and that should be a good sign that it would exceed its last price and maybe reach 4k or 5k thsi year.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 06:04:09 PM

i'm sure we are already in bull run. you can see the prices of coins are already up. BTC is $56K, only 4k left and we hit the previous ATH. if you bought BTC below $30k last year, you can already feel how safe your capital is. 

bull run usually boosts after halving but this time seems different and this could be because of the investor's speculation to hit way above $100k as institutions are coming into crypto. you can wait til there is a correction probably in the next few weeks or a month to buy but after halving, i think green candles could go way higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 08:25:43 PM

Convinced by meme coins? Isn't that a considerable risk, even if the market is in a bullish state you will not easily benefit from memecoins, let alone that it is just a new memecoin. ETH is still at $3000 and this is still the beginning for ETH and Bitcoin will soon reach a new ATH. don't believe too much in untrusted memecoins, if you like memecoins, DOGE and SHIBA are the only way.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 08:46:40 PM

Convinced by meme coins? Isn't that a considerable risk, even if the market is in a bullish state you will not easily benefit from memecoins, let alone that it is just a new memecoin. ETH is still at $3000 and this is still the beginning for ETH and Bitcoin will soon reach a new ATH. don't believe too much in untrusted memecoins, if you like memecoins, DOGE and SHIBA are the only way.
Top meme coins are also my choice and the rest is just riding the hype.
If you want to be more safe then better to play big and choose the top coins because sooner or later they will hit their ATH and that is the best time for you to either to take profit or to hold more. Don’t risk all your money with memecoins, allow a budget that you can afford to take the risk and lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 09:23:59 PM

If we want to mentions names, there's enough to mention but we should be careful when picking choice in the market. Memecoins are mainly the coins that actually makes huge pumps in the market, I've come in encounter with most of these promising projects and giving up on them is not among the plan, instead I'm ready to shoot my best shot at them, fully in to complete their tasks and do the necessary actions by bagging more of them for the purpose to stick in milking the system. We can only benefits from the market when we enter into good position on trading, and making the solid investment in the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 10:25:26 PM

I think most people are saying that this is just either the start of the bullrun or not yet close to the end of the bull run. I think most people are equating the bullrun to BTC reaching its past ATh at the minimum before ith as considered to be a "start", but considering we're up by 30% the past month already and a couple of thousand away from said ATH with no signs of stopping or calming down, I think it's safe to say that we're in the start at the very least of the bullrun.

I'd say we'd be seeing a lot more impact a few more months later though since I expect a lot more increase in price half a year after the halving itself. As for alts, I think the big ones at the very least have seen some very positive growth, like ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bSpend

Activity: 430
Merit: 271

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 10:45:02 PM

Well, for me, I would say that, basically, we are not in the bull run just yet, the current price increase of bitcoin is still an effect of the bitcoin spot ETF that was approved last month being January, there are alot of big money coming into the market due to the bitcoin spot ETF that is now available to US citizens.

Majorly, I am personally expecting that we will hit a major bull run starting from October this year, which should run all through this year to around February and March of next year, This is my personal speculation.
And as for whether bitcoin will record a new all time high before halving takes place?, well, it may likly happen, but this is if the market continues to grow as it is doing right now, else, I wound say that, we may likely see a new all time high after halving have come and gone..

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 04:22:31 AM

I belive that thing. Bitcoin is creating something special, Now touching 57k$ and the previous ATH was 69k$, while there are nearly 50 days until the halving, will bitcoin reach the ath before the halving as an exceptional historical milestone? because bitcoin usually generates ath approximately 1 year after halving. well, it is certainly creating something exciting that we can look forward to.
Previously, a few days ago, it almost passed $64K, but now it has dropped to $61K and this seems to be stagnant in the price area here. Perhaps with the remaining time available before the halving period, there could be a surprise that the 2021 ATH will be passed first, but passing is not will be the last ATH, because the prediction is the same as you said, it will happen in 2025 whether at the beginning or where it cannot be predicted correctly.
Agreed, this is something interesting, and we will wait for what other surprises Bitcoin will create.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:21:52 AM

Bitcoin has gain more potential and has become more widely spread and adoption making a surg before the halving, there is an uncertainty as per when the bull run will began it can only be speculated and never be predicted and this should come somewhere after the halving this year, however the previous ATH must be attained before the full bull run will occur.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:32:38 AM

By bull market we basically mean the creation of new ATH in the market. The pumping market we are currently seeing may be a bull market. When a bull market begins, the market will be at an all-time high. But we can see it few months after bitcoin halving so we will wait few months for bull market after halving. The bull market is not far away and the bull run will begin in a few days.

▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████