Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New happening event notifier  (Read 242 times)
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 823

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 05:56:02 AM

This made me think... what if I manually send notifications about big yearly events to the users using my telegram notification bot (~1000 users)?

For exemple, icopress' yearly Bitcointalk Community Awards, the Bitcoin Pizza competition etc...

I could send a one time survey asking if they want to know about these big events (which happens like 3-4 times per year, nothing too spammy).

Probably this is a good idea. I am sure that your Bot users will be happy to get such notifications. One thing I understand is, that whoever using your bot, cares about the forum and its events. If someone does not care about the forum too much, they won't use a notification bot to get instant notifications for mentions, merits, and other things. So, with a survey or without a survey, you can start giving notifications for such events.

I remember how you tried to fool us on April 1 and I don't think anyone feels disturbed even though you messed up with the message. So, I would ask you to start doing that if you can do it without massive hassle.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: