Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is deepbit.com stealing coins?  (Read 1687 times)
danilaz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 07:36:52 PM

I was calculate whether I'm wrong or not, but I think deepbit is stealing 0.5 coins from one block!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 17, 2011, 07:38:51 PM

it's the fee that they charge
-_-

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
kinlo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Pool operator of Triplemining.com

View Profile
December 18, 2011, 03:05:29 PM

Your calculations are wrong...

They clearly indicate that they charge 3% on their proportional system, and 10% on their PPS.

3% of 50 BTC is 1.5 BTC, which deepbit takes in any case.

There are other pools that do not charge such insane high fee's...   I'd recommend not using pools that are that expensive...
Mike3574

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 09:42:51 AM

I hate going through 3rd parties for payments. The two things that shouldn't exist in bitcoin are the mining pools and the exchanges. Reason is because they are making bitcoin centralized. All the BTC are going through the biggest exchanges and all the computing power is gathered together in the largest mining pools. If the banks felt threatened and bitcoin became outlawed all the exchanges would be shut down and you wouldn't be able to exchange your fiat for bitcoin. If the largest mining pools were hijacked then there is the possibility that the network could be overtaken because that's where the majority of the computing power is. We need a decentralized exchange and decentralized mining. When we have those things bitcoin will be much more stable in my opinion.
Anillos

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 05:04:34 PM

I hate going through 3rd parties for payments. The two things that shouldn't exist in bitcoin are the mining pools and the exchanges. Reason is because they are making bitcoin centralized. All the BTC are going through the biggest exchanges and all the computing power is gathered together in the largest mining pools. If the banks felt threatened and bitcoin became outlawed all the exchanges would be shut down and you wouldn't be able to exchange your fiat for bitcoin. If the largest mining pools were hijacked then there is the possibility that the network could be overtaken because that's where the majority of the computing power is. We need a decentralized exchange and decentralized mining. When we have those things bitcoin will be much more stable in my opinion.
The problem is that mining pools are the only interesting option for people which doesn't have a mining rig.

Aquí puedes conseguir pequeños ahorros sin mucho esfuerzo: http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=1PWNAGEZ3fSM8QevUavdd2iZ9F5jkp1QHZ
Consigue algo más viendo vídeos o haciendo pequeñas tareas en Bitcoinget.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178692.msg2509190#msg2509190
¿necesitas un dibujo vectorial, un esquema, un diagrama...? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183268.0
winnetou

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 09:23:18 PM

they are stealing the coins from the botnet guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: